Ce qui fonctionne dans la 10.1:
I take no resposibility if your phone explodes or sth
Kyrillos' rom v10.1 Features
- Based on Marcellusbe's CM7.2 Alpha8 port for Galaxy3. [Android 2.3.7]
- PreRooted with Busybox 1.19.4-cm7 installed.
- Integrated Custom Kernel [CM kernel 1.4]
- - CWM Recovery 22.214.171.124
- - CPU Governors: Lulzactive, Lagfree, Ondemand, Userspace, Powesave, Conservative, Performance. [To configure it go to Settings => CyanogenMod Settings => Performance => CPU settings, or use Setcpu]
- - Overclock support up to 1000MHz! [To configure it go to Settings => CyanogenMod Settings => Performance => CPU settings, or use Setcpu]
- - 1% Battery Mod
- Optional Memory Manager! v6 Supercharger by zeppelinrox. [How to enable: open terminal emulator and type: su (enter), v6_supercharger (enter) and enable option 2!]
- Integrated Video Drivers!! [Thanks to Lebidu]
- Integrated Beats Audio Engine [Thanks to DeHuMaNiZeD & fuss123]
- Full APN file for instant internet / MMS access
- Adfree! [No more ads :P]
- Tweaked Build.prop
- - Disabled adb nofity
- - Battery tweaks!
- - Proximity Sensor tweaks
- - More In-Call Volume steps
- - Performance tweaks!
- - Swype Keyboard v3.26 with 28 Languages!
- - Android 2.3.7 Keyboard with all languages and many dictionaries!
- 5 Launchers to choose from:
- - Touchwiz30 [For the people who miss it]
- - AOSP Gingerbread
- - ADW.Launcher
- - LauncherPro
- - Xperia Arc Launcher [Thanks to Slither2006]
- Custom BootAnimation!
- Replaced some system apps with better ones!
- - Tape-a-talk voice recorder [High quality record at cd quality instead of voice recorder]
- - QuickPic instead of Gallery3D
- Latest fonts by google!
- Updated all Google Apps [Market, Gmail, Talk]
- 2 Themes [Android 2.3 theme, ICS Black build 031]
- Added Kyrillos-tweaks script [Swap, faster partition mounts, Memory & Kernel tweaks, Default governor: Ondemand (with some tweaks), SQlite db optimization (off), Zipalign (off)]
- Removed Apps [Gallery3D, Voice Dialer, Development, Spare Parts, Protips, RomManager, Sound Recorder, Download Provider, Html viewer, Latin Ime Tutorial, Livewallpapers]
- Added binaries [SQlite3, Zipalign]
- Added Voodoo Control App [To configure voodoo sound driver. Note: You must firstly check the /Settings/Device_Settings/Sound_Settings/Enable_WM8994_Control box. (Also turn off the rest two ticks and the stereo expansion gain.)]
- App2sd [Added S2E app. To enable it: Open S2E, go to its settings, Tick the "Mount as ext4" option, reboot, open the app again, tick "Appications" & "Dalvik cache", reboot & enjoy!]
Ce qui ne fonctionne pas :
-Bluetooth (Partially works, sent-receive file works)
-Video Recording [You can try Videocam illusion, many people confirm that it works]
Les kernels compatibles
-CM7 Kernels => Thread
1000MHz CM7 OC Ultra Kernel v1.4 (Intergrated in v10.1)
Latest kernel (07/04/12) => Recovery
Kyrillos' rom v10.2
One-Package.tar (Odin) => Coming Soon
Update.zip (Recovery) => Mediafire
-Recommended: Take a full backup with titanium, deactivate hd2sd if enabled, flash the rom from recovery, wipe data/factory reset.
-You can still use hd2sd but you need to disable the preinstalled app2sd script in init.d
- CM7.2 Alpha8.1 based with CM7 kernel v1.5 OC
- Added an empty mtab file in /system/etc/ [It fixes tune2fs problems]
- Fixes 05mountsd script issue [It did mount the sd-ext partition only if the type was ext3. Now it supports ext4]
- Minor fix on Kyrillos-tweaks script [To prevent bootloops when you install an app]
- Added cm7 app2sd script in init.d [Now you dont need S2E, Link2SD or HD2SD. The app2sd is activated automatically when the phone first boots]
- Added a better swap script
- Updated su binary
- Updated sqlite3 binary
- Zipaligned all system apk's [Faster system!]
- GPS fix[Gps should be a bit better now]
- Fixed bug on the optimize script [Zipalign bug related to /sdcard/download/*.apks]
- Updated build.prop [3g turbocharger]
- Fixed Ubuntu Font bug [Thanks ggdu for helping]
Je fais ce poste pour montrer l'évolution , vous en pensez quoi de cette rom?
Le lien xda : http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=1431393