Aller au contenu

Mise à jour loupée ? C93

marc_mdx

Bonjour

j'ai fait hier la mise à jour de ma tablette C93 avec le nouveau android 4.1 disponible sur le site du constructeur.

J'ai suivi le mode d'emploi, apparemment tout s'est déroulé normalement mais la tablette affiche maintenant "android" au milieu de l'écran et impossible de sortir de cet affichage.

Je ne sais pas quoi faire ; j'ai refait la manip sans succès

J'ai aussi appuyé sur le bouton "reset" sans succès

Si vous avez une idée, je suis preneur.

Merci

I haven't tried Zenithink's Jelly Bean yet (only Christian Troy's CM10 - http://www.slatedroid.com/topic/39516-rom-cyanogenmod-10-update-1117/), I am currently using my modified version of the ICS ROM - http://www.slatedroid.com/topic/38805-rom-zenithinks-official-20120911-ics-rom/page__p__452031#entry452031, but that happened to me once when I flashed the tablet while still connected to the charger and it froze on the Android screen after it rebooted. Once I unplugged the charger and rebooted, it booted up ok....

Just noticed on the Zenithink site that it has in red to make sure you accept to flash the spl by pressing the Back button, but I don't think that's causing your issue....

Did you try to flash the ICS ROM again? Did the same thing happen?

Bonjour

j'ai fait hier la mise à jour de ma tablette C93 avec le nouveau android 4.1 disponible sur le site du constructeur.

J'ai suivi le mode d'emploi, apparemment tout s'est déroulé normalement mais la tablette affiche maintenant "android" au milieu de l'écran et impossible de sortir de cet affichage.

Je ne sais pas quoi faire ; j'ai refait la manip sans succès

J'ai aussi appuyé sur le bouton "reset" sans succès

Si vous avez une idée, je suis preneur.

Merci

Bonjour,

j'ai exactement le même problème. J'ai été obligé de revenir à la version 4.0 d'origine.

Le support technique de Zenithink ne répond pas.

Ce sont des produits à fuir ; je regrette amèrement de ne pas avoir acheter une tablette plus chère (JMITech ou Archos)

Who are you guys emailing at Zenithink?

The current tech support guy there is Jacob Luo - mluo@zenithink.com, as posted in the Zenithink FAQ page, question 1 - http://www.zenithink.com/Efaq.php

Also, it seems they don't get emails from many email providers (they don't receive them, like from my AOL account, they never got any of my emails). It's best to email them from your gmail account....

Hope that helps someone....

J'ai reussi a mettre la :

10.1" C93 (1024MB+8GB) Android4.1 2012-11-22_H6_1f

mais le probleme et que la tablette ne fais que redemarrer -_- Quelqu'un aurais la 4.0 ou une autre qui tourne bien. Merci

Zenithink's stock 0911 ICS ROM - http://androidtablet...d4-0-0911-v1-23

My modified 0911 ICS ROM - http://androidtablet...ed-nov-9th-2012

PS - There is a known bug that Zenithink is working on, the C93 won't turn off while it's charging/plugged in, it will reboot. You need to unplug it to turn off.....

Modifié par omarahum

Ah d'accord merci, pour les redemarrage je ne parlais pas de ca, je disais juste que sur Jelly Bean ma tablette fessais que redemarrer sans que je fasse rien.

Quel et la meilleur rom custom pour le C93 ? J'ai vu que les rom de C97 etais compatible, c'est ca.

Modifié par Keitaro

Ah d'accord merci, pour les redemarrage je ne parlais pas de ca, je disais juste que sur Jelly Bean ma tablette fessais que redemarrer sans que je fasse rien.

Quel et la meilleur rom custom pour le C93 ? J'ai vu que les rom de C97 etais compatible, c'est ca.

I don't understand, sorry....

"Best" custom ROM is a very personal thing, depending on what you use your tablet for....

I like my ICS ROM because Flash works, I got my USB GPS working on it, and I doubled the data partition size....

You can try Custom ROMs from Christian Troy - CM9, CM10, or AOKP - http://www.slatedroid.com/forum/412-zt-283-c97-custom-rom-development/

A d'accord merci pour la cyano 10, comment faut il l'installer car j'ai vu qu'elle etais compatible C93 mais j'ai pas trop compris comment l'installer,

Exactly how Christian Troy stated in his first post:

Instructions

* Unrar the "common" rar file and put "zt-update" folder to the root of a microsd.

* Put rom (cm10_c97_$DATE.zip) and gapps (gapps-jb-$DATE-signed_ubifs.zip) files inside internal or external sdcard.

* Turn on the tablet keeping pressed VOL+ and POWER. Press VOL+ to confirm and you'll boot to CWM recovery.

* If this is your first install select "Wipe data / factory reset" (you can use volume rocker to move up/down and power button to confirm).

* Flash rom (cm10_c97_$DATE.zip), gapps (gapps-jb-$DATE-signed_ubifs.zip) and, if you're using a different device, the required compatibility zip.

* Now select "Reboot system now".

* Enjoy CyanogenMod 10!

So for the C93, you need to download:

ROM 2012-11-17 (md5sum) - cm-10-20121117-UNOFFICIAL-c97.zip ---> Place in root of sdcard

Gapps 2012-10-11 - gapps-jb-20121011-signed-ubifs.zip ---> Place in root of sdcard

Compatibility files for C93

Common 2012-10-25 - cm10-c93-common-20121025.rar ---> Unrar, place zt-update folder to root of sdcard, delete command file and rename command.first_install to command, and rename ZT283.spl.disabled to ZT283.spl

Compatibility zip v1.1 - cm10-c93-compatibility-1.1.zip ---> Place in root of sdcard

For the C93, going into flashmode is having the tablet off , then press both Back + Power (not Volume Plus + Power, which is for the C97) till the screen turns on and then release both, then press Back button again to flash the spl, then it will boot into ClockWork Mod Recovery. Then use volume rocker to move up/down and power button to confirm in ClockWorkMod Recovery. Flash (zips) cm-10-20121117-UNOFFICIAL-c97.zip first, then gapps-jb-20121011-signed-ubifs.zip, then cm10-c93-compatibility-1.1.zip, and then select Reboot system now.....

That's it....

Good luck!

Modifié par omarahum

A d'accord, merci par contre il y a pas moyen que je charger ma tablette en USB sur le secteur a la place de la prise car mon chargeur que j'ai utiliser 2 fois, ne marche deja plus, cette tablette et très bien en revanche le chargeur et vraiment pourit.

Je ne comprend pas lorsque je mais la version Jelly Bean pourquoi ma tablette fais que redemarer, c'est bizzare non, pourtent c'est la mise a jour qui et sur leur site. Quel rom me proposer vous d'installer ?

Merci

Modifié par Keitaro

Je ne comprend pas lorsque je mais la version Jelly Bean pourquoi ma tablette fais que redemarer, c'est bizzare non, pourtent c'est la mise a jour qui et sur leur site. Quel rom me proposer vous d'installer ?

Merci

Hopefully someone else can answer your question, I really only have been using my ICS ROM, not familiar with the others.... Sorry...

Ah ok et tu me conseille Cyanogen Mod 10, Cyanogen Mod 10,1 ou ICS ou JB ? Merci

PS : J'ai tester la nouvelle mise a jour du 14/12 mais ma tablette fais que redémarrer...

CM10 is JellyBean 4.1.2

CM10.1 is JellyBean 4.2

I'm staying with ICS till the issues are sorted with JellyBean....

• 2 weeks later...

Bonsoir,

j'ai exactement le même problème avec la C93 depuis que je l'ai flashé sur la ROM 4.1.1

Par contre, impossible depuis de reflasher la tablette. Voici le mail que je viens d'envoyer à Zenithink expliquant le debugage que j'ai efffectué (désolé pour mon anglais execrable ^^):

I have a problem with my ZTPAD C93.

My serial number is: YDEXXXXXXXXXXXX

I have flashed with last official ROM (ZT283_H6_1f_1GB_Android4.1_1214_V1.6.zip) and I have following your steps:

- First extract the firmware which you get or download, then copy the whole "zt-update" directory into the root directory of TF card.

- Put the TF card into TF card slot, then press the "Back" button at the same time to press the power-on button, then operate as per the reminders shown on the screen, the machine will be installed the firmware and then reboot.

this update have working fine but since the tablet reboot premanently (not alimentation cable connected).

So, I have found in Internet le official previous ROM 4.0.3 (zt283_h6_1f_1gb_android4.0_0911_v1.23.zip) and I have try to flash at new but it's doesn't work. It seems that recovery want not load from the sdcard (last message "update cancel" every time I push CAMERA+ after BACK+POWER).

So, I try to connect with SDK for flash the ROM, but fastboot doesn't discover the device. from ADB, I can see device but I can't get root access.

Finally, from the shell ADB, I found that internal storage (8Go) is mounted on "/storage/sdcard0". When I plug the sdcard, it is mount on "/storage/sdcard0/external_sdcard".

Do you think the problem come from this ? When the recovery search to load from SDCARD, it search on "/storage/sdcard0" and not on real SDCARD.

Could you help me please for restore the previous ROM 4.0.3 or stabilize the current ROM ? (in attachment the bugreport adb result).

Do you integrate this problem of reboot permanently in your next release of 4.1.1 ?

Thanks in advance for your reply.

Best regards,

J'espère qu'ils prendront la peine de me répondre. Pour l'instant, je reste bloqué.

Bien sur, si quelqu'un a des idées pour m'aider, je suis preneur ^^

Cldt,

Bonsoir,

j'ai exactement le même problème avec la C93 depuis que je l'ai flashé sur la ROM 4.1.1

Par contre, impossible depuis de reflasher la tablette. Voici le mail que je viens d'envoyer à Zenithink expliquant le debugage que j'ai efffectué (désolé pour mon anglais execrable ^^):

J'espère qu'ils prendront la peine de me répondre. Pour l'instant, je reste bloqué.

Bien sur, si quelqu'un a des idées pour m'aider, je suis preneur ^^

Cldt,

Have you done a full format of your sdcard (not quick) to FAT32, and then tried to flash the Zenithink or my ICS ROM? Modifié par omarahum

Yes, I have done a full format FAT32 sdcard.

I just try to flash with yu ICS ROM, but I have the same problem.

when I boot with POWER + BACK botton whitout SDCARD, I have these messages on screen:

CAMERA+ pressed

Prepare enter mmc update mode

please release all key

No card insert!

Press CAMERA+ when isert, other exit

So, I push my SDCARD with zt-update folder in (your ICS ROM), and I Press CAMERA+, but evrey time, I have this message:

cancel update

And the tablet reboot.

Do you have an idea of problem ?

And do you now how to get root access with ADB or other way ?

Regards,

Modifié par BibiNow

Yes, I have done a full format FAT32 sdcard.

I just try to flash with yu ICS ROM, but I have the same problem.

when I boot with POWER + BACK botton whitout SDCARD, I have these messages on screen:

So, I push my SDCARD with zt-update folder in (your ICS ROM), and I Press CAMERA+, but evrey time, I have this message:

And the tablet reboot.

Do you have an idea of problem ?

And do you now how to get root access with ADB or other way ?

Regards,

How many different sdcards have you tried? If a full format to FAT32 doesn't work, it could just be the card, sometimes people have tried a thousand things with nothing helping, and then using a different sdcard everything works...

I only tried Zenithink JB ROM once, but it made my tablet very buggy, that's why I am sticking with my ICS ROM...

There is one other thing you could try, using an autoscript to autoflash your tablet with my ROM, but it's dangerous and may mess up your tablet more.... Best to try a few different sdcards first (different class, size, manufacturer), then maybe try to flash with an autoscript if it doesn't work....

For adb, did you type su first to get root access? I know it works with the ICS ROM which is properly rooted, but the JB ROM wasn't, it's missing the su binary in /system/xbin, not sure if that effects adb access while booting though...

Ok,

i test with an other sdcard.

about adb shell, su doesn't work. I have an error message:

shell@android:/ $ su

su

sh: precmd: not found

shell@android:/ $

It's working well with an other sdcard ^^ (last: SanDisk 16Go class 10 with allocation unit 4096 bytes; New: Samsung 16Go class 10 with allocation unit 32 Ko).

I will try to install your ROM now.

Thanks for your help.

Regards,

Ok,

your ROM is working properly.

Good idea for 2Go partition internal ^^.

Thanks you.

Modifié par BibiNow

Ok,

i test with an other sdcard.

about adb shell, su doesn't work. I have an error message:

shell@android:/ $ su

su

sh: precmd: not found

shell@android:/ $

It's working well with an other sdcard ^^ (last: SanDisk 16Go class 10 with allocation unit 4096 bytes; New: Samsung 16Go class 10 with allocation unit 32 Ko).

I will try to install your ROM now.

Thanks for your help.

Regards,

Ok,

your ROM is working properly.

Good idea for 2Go partition internal ^^.

Thanks you.

Very cool, glad I could help and you have your tablet working again! Have a Happy New Year!
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...

Bonjour j’aurais dû vous lire avant de passer en 4.1.1 sur ma C 93, en effet avec la 4.0.4 tout roulai et voilà moi aussi ma tablette fait aussi des reset toute les 5 mn, le WIFI à des difficultés à « accrocher » et j’ai même des problèmes pour alimenter ma tablette avec 2 chargeurs différents…

J’ai reformaté ma SD de façon "profonde" et suivi le process de CyanogenMod 10.1 for C97 / C93 (update 2013-03-03).

En mettant sur ma SD « zt-update » DE « cm10.1-c93-common-20130303 » PUIS « c93-cm10.1-compatibility-1.1 » en zipé ET enfin « gapps-jb-20130301-amlogic » en zipé aussi et la MAJ ne prend pas…

:(

Merci de me dire d’où peut venir le problème…doit prendre « cm-10-20121117-UNOFFICIAL-c97 » en zipé ou pas je ne sais plus que mettre dans la mesure où cette MAJ est faite à la base pour une C 97… :mad:

Help me please…Au fait j’oubliais... mon anglais se limite à cela... et mon ami GOOGLE TRANSLATE fais le reste... :)

Merci d’avance

Modifié par phil135

Bonjour j’aurais dû vous lire avant de passer en 4.1.1 sur ma C 93, en effet avec la 4.0.4 tout roulai et voilà moi aussi ma tablette fait aussi des reset toute les 5 mn, le WIFI à des difficultés à « accrocher » et j’ai même des problèmes pour alimenter ma tablette avec 2 chargeurs différents…

J’ai reformaté ma SD de façon "profonde" et suivi le process de CyanogenMod 10.1 for C97 / C93 (update 2013-03-03).

En mettant sur ma SD « zt-update » DE « cm10.1-c93-common-20130303 » PUIS « c93-cm10.1-compatibility-1.1 » en zipé ET enfin « gapps-jb-20130301-amlogic » en zipé aussi et la MAJ ne prend pas…

:(

Merci de me dire d’où peut venir le problème…doit prendre « cm-10-20121117-UNOFFICIAL-c97 » en zipé ou pas je ne sais plus que mettre dans la mesure où cette MAJ est faite à la base pour une C 97… :mad:

Help me please…Au fait j’oubliais... mon anglais se limite à cela... et mon ami GOOGLE TRANSLATE fais le reste... :)

Merci d’avance

Yes, you do need the cm-10.1-20130303-UNOFFICIAL-c97.zip, the compatibity zip overwrites the different files for the C93 over the C97 ones...

Flash:

cm-10.1-20130303-UNOFFICIAL-c97.zip

gapps-jb-20130301-amlogic.zip

c93-cm10.1-compatibility-1.1.zip

and reverted-media-libraries-0224.zip if you have trouble with some videos

Yes, you do need the cm-10.1-20130303-UNOFFICIAL-c97.zip, the compatibity zip overwrites the different files for the C93 over the C97 ones...

Flash:

cm-10.1-20130303-UNOFFICIAL-c97.zip

gapps-jb-20130301-amlogic.zip

c93-cm10.1-compatibility-1.1.zip

and reverted-media-libraries-0224.zip if you have trouble with some videos

Merci je vais tester.

Et te tiens au courant of course...

Modifié par phil135

J'ai enfin réussit a mettre cette ROM MAIS le problème actuellement c'est que tout le coté tactile est décalé comment puis je recalibrer l'écran ? Ai je foiré sa mise en place ? Si oui puis la recommencer (je pense que oui) car je n'ai pas de tuto par la suite pour la mise en plce de cette ROM...

Merci d'avance.

Modifié par phil135

Rejoignez la conversation

Vous pouvez poster maintenant et vous enregistrez plus tard. Si vous avez un compte, connectez-vous maintenant pour poster.

Invité
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Répondre à ce sujet…

×   Collé en tant que texte enrichi.   Coller en tant que texte brut à la place

Seulement 75 émoticônes maximum sont autorisées.

×   Votre lien a été automatiquement intégré.   Afficher plutôt comme un lien

×   Votre contenu précédent a été rétabli.   Vider l’éditeur

×   Vous ne pouvez pas directement coller des images. Envoyez-les depuis votre ordinateur ou insérez-les depuis une URL.

• Créer...