Aller au contenu

problème reboot zt 180

eliott2007

Bonjour,

Un ami m'a confié sa tablette Zenithink ZT 180 qui a totalement plantée suite a l'installation d'une appli.

J'ai chargé tout un pack zt-update sur une carte SD et ai relancé la machine en la bootant sur la SD (bouton home + start) suite à quoi tout c'est déroulé comme il faut, puis après avoir fini l'installation et relancé le système automatiquement je me retrouve avec un affichage pourri (décalé strié à peine net).

J'ai réessayé d'autres Zt-update mais en vain, j'ai soit ce problème d'affichage soit une installation incomplète voire introuvable).

Malgré l'ancienneté et la qualité de cette tablette, quelqu'un peut il m'aider ?

PS: par burntool je n'arrive même pas a voir mon équipement.

Merci d'avance.

What version ZT-180 do you have? What does the model # on your barcode sticker (on the tablet) say? Do you have 256MB RAm or 512MB RAM? Do you have a camera and HDMI out? What ROM was previously on it? What ROMs have you tried to flash onto it?

L’étiquette a été enlevée ... Il y a une camera en façade, une sortie HDMI, et le processeur Zenithink a pour référence zt-180a (P3B781_OOS-2 1037).

Je ne sais pas ce qu'il y avait comme ROM a l'origine, mais moi j'ai tenté avec des pack zt-update 512Mo 4Go et 256Mo 2Go pour zt-180 (et d'autre je crois mais les ayant renommés au fur et a mesure je ne sais plus très bien).

Modifié par eliott2007

OK, so if you have 512MB RAM, camera and HDMI, you have a ZT-180 v2 tablet.... the burntool application was only for the Original 10" ZT-180, not the v2 tablets... You can only flash your tablet via a FAT32 formatted sdcard with the zt-update folder on it with the ROM files in that folder...

Now the problem is trying to figure out which model v2 tablet you have...

There is a G0 version (the board inside the tablet is blue in color) and the G2 version (the board inside the tablet is green in color)...

With the G2 version, there are also different models, those that were made before May 3rd, 2011 without a certain IC reset removed for better battery life (uses a different kernel), and those after with an "F" at the end of their model# on their barcode sticker... Then there is also a difference of those that came before August 8th, 2011 that uses the 8988 sound chip, and those after that uses the 8388 sound chip....

I suggest you try either of the following (1126) ROMs and see if one works for your tablet -

http://www.androidta...id2-2-1126-8988

http://www.androidta...id2-2-1126-8388

If one of them works properly for your tablet, you will need to do the hosts fix for google things to work correctly (root the tablet and edit the /system/etc/hosts file and delete all the lines except for the first one)...

Modifié par omarahum
  • Like 1

Well done boy !

J'ai rebooter avec le zt-update contenant le 8988, tout s'est bien installer puis j'ai eu un peu peur car une fenêtre de "compléter l'action avec" wizard et d'autres trucs s'est mise à clignoter sans cesse sans rien pouvoir faire, j'ai donc éteint et rallumer et là tout s'est bien lancé.

Parfait !

Mon ami va faire plusieurs essai chez lui des différentes applications pour vérifier tout ça mais a priori ça m'a l'air bon.

Thanks a lot !!!

Great job dude !!!

You're the best in Zenithink's World !!!

Well done boy !

J'ai rebooter avec le zt-update contenant le 8988, tout s'est bien installer puis j'ai eu un peu peur car une fenêtre de "compléter l'action avec" wizard et d'autres trucs s'est mise à clignoter sans cesse sans rien pouvoir faire, j'ai donc éteint et rallumer et là tout s'est bien lancé.

Parfait !

Mon ami va faire plusieurs essai chez lui des différentes applications pour vérifier tout ça mais a priori ça m'a l'air bon.

Thanks a lot !!!

Great job dude !!!

You're the best in Zenithink's World !!!

B)

• 5 weeks later...

Bonjour omarahum,

OK, so if you have 512MB RAM, camera and HDMI, you have a ZT-180 v2 tablet....

So I understand I have a V2.

There is a barcode on the box, but I don't think it is meaningful : CEM180

in the about part I find :

zt180

Android_2.2

kernel : 2.6.32.9

root@android #3477

Build : zt180-eng AOSP OPENMASTER eng.root.20110425.120935 test-keys

I would be interested to get a firmware to be able to flash, just in case. The links you gave above don't work because I get a 403 forbidden message when I try to access http://www.androidtabletfirmware.net. Maybe the site is down ?

But the main point for me is to be able to change the layout of the keyboard to turn it to French. There was information here about that by hacking the qwerty.kl file. I could do that if I had root access.

You write :

you will need to do the hosts fix for google things to work correctly (root the tablet and edit the /system/etc/hosts file and delete all the lines except for the first one)...

I have seen that but the problem is : how do you root the tablet ? Have you a message somewhere for that ?

When I try

su

system answers :

uid 10056 not allowed to su

if I try :

chmod 777 qwerty.kl 

system ,answers :

Unable to chmod qwerty.kl: Read Only file system

Thanks for your help.

Modifié par dysmas

Bonjour omarahum,

So I understand I have a V2.

There is a barcode on the box, but I don't think it is meaningful : CEM180

in the about part I find :

zt180

Android_2.2

kernel : 2.6.32.9

root@android #3477

Build : zt180-eng AOSP OPENMASTER eng.root.20110425.120935 test-keys

I would be interested to get a firmware to be able to flash, just in case. The links you gave above don't work because I get a 403 forbidden message when I try to access http://www.androidtabletfirmware.net. Maybe the site is down ?

But the main point for me is to be able to change the layout of the keyboard to turn it to French. There was information here about that by hacking the qwerty.kl file. I could do that if I had root access.

You write :

I have seen that but the problem is : how do you root the tablet ? Have you a message somewhere for that ?

When I try

su

system answers :

uid 10056 not allowed to su

if I try :

chmod 777 qwerty.kl 

system ,answers :

Unable to chmod qwerty.kl: Read Only file system

Thanks for your help.

OK, so according to your Build Number, your tablet is on the 0425 ROM.....

Yes, sorry, ATF has been offline for a while. I am not sure when it will be back online, they may need to move to a new server first - http://dragondevs.com/index.php?/topic/1491-atf-apologies-from-atf/?p=20970

For rooting, you can either use the adb method, or use UniversalandRoot version 1.6.1 and use the "Do not install SuperUser" option, then click on Root me (do it twice in a row, for some reason sometimes the first time doesn't go through, and make sure the "Do not install SuperUser" option is selected both times)..... http://www.slatedroid.com/topic/14202-how-to-for-rooting-your-zenithink-2-zt-180-android-tablet-the-new-one/

Rejoignez la conversation

Vous pouvez poster maintenant et vous enregistrez plus tard. Si vous avez un compte, connectez-vous maintenant pour poster.

Invité
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Répondre à ce sujet…

×   Collé en tant que texte enrichi.   Coller en tant que texte brut à la place

Seulement 75 émoticônes maximum sont autorisées.

×   Votre lien a été automatiquement intégré.   Afficher plutôt comme un lien

×   Votre contenu précédent a été rétabli.   Vider l’éditeur

×   Vous ne pouvez pas directement coller des images. Envoyez-les depuis votre ordinateur ou insérez-les depuis une URL.

• Créer...