Aller au contenu

la carte sd est endommagée c93

bellad17

Bonjour,

un nouveau probleme vient d’apparaitre , quand j'allume la tablette c93 , j'ai un message  " la carte sd est endommagée. Veuillez essayé de la reformatée "

elle est avec la CM10.1 de Christian Troy depuis un bon moment et ce probleme est apparu aujourd'hui

que dois je faire ??

merci

Bonjour,

un nouveau probleme vient d’apparaitre , quand j'allume la tablette c93 , j'ai un message  " la carte sd est endommagée. Veuillez essayé de la reformatée "

elle est avec la CM10.1 de Christian Troy depuis un bon moment et ce probleme est apparu aujourd'hui

que dois je faire ??

merci

Is it the real sdcard or the internal storage?

For internal storage:

* If you wanna wipe internal memory content you can flash this file.

If it's the real sdcard, you probably need to format it....

I think it is the internal ( sdcard0 ) because i can read sdcard1,

but if wipe internal memory , I will lose everything ?

True... :(  Anything on the media partition/sdscard0 will be lost, but at least you'll be able to use those 5 or 6 GB again...

i try , and re- try and re-re try ....

but no good

"  unable to mount '/emmc' "

why ?

I'm not sure, I haven't run into that problem...

Have you tried to flash a stock Zenithink ROM then re-flash CT's CM10.1?

When are you getting that error?  While flashing or after booting up Android?

Do you have a 1f or 2f?  I'm guessing 1f since the 2f's are supposed to have this problem fixed...

Modifié par omarahum

peut etre je ne fais pas bien ,

voir ce que je fais sur le lien : http://bellad.flnet.org/index.php?post/2013/08/20/probleme-formatage-sdcard-interne-c93

I'm not sure, I'll need to boot into TWRP recovery and check....

The easiest thing may be to format that partition via the Zenithink recovery, with only having the ZT283.recovery and command file from Zenithink in the zt-update folder, and edit the command file to just have the --wipe_media command in it....

everything is ok , I must reinstall my app's and my login's - password

after How  do it a backup ( full ) of the tablet ?

thank

I think there is a backup function with TWRP recovery, but I have never used it...  I usually make a tar backup that I can flash back with the Zenithink recovery....

su
cd /data
busybox tar cvf /storage/sdcard1/data.zt280.tar.bz ./
cd /system
busybox tar cvf /storage/sdcard1/system.zt280.tar.bz ./
exit

omarahum : thank you very much

just a question : why CT has stopped the custom rom of the c93 ? , I did not understand

He hasn't, just stopped supporting all the older ROMs...  Now he's just updating CM10.2 and PA 3.99 (JellyBean 4.3) exclusively on DragonDevs....  Before he said you had to donate to him prior to him releasing CM10.2 to get the passwords to download the files....  However now, it seems to be open to everyone...

http://dragondevs.com/index.php/topic/1852-rom-cyanogenmod-102-43-for-ainol-zenithink-aml8726mx-devices-update-2013-08-31/

http://dragondevs.com/index.php/topic/1898-rom-paranoidandroid-399-43-for-ainol-zenithink-aml8726mx-devices/

Rejoignez la conversation

Vous pouvez poster maintenant et vous enregistrez plus tard. Si vous avez un compte, connectez-vous maintenant pour poster.

Invité
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Répondre à ce sujet…

×   Collé en tant que texte enrichi.   Coller en tant que texte brut à la place

Seulement 75 émoticônes maximum sont autorisées.

×   Votre lien a été automatiquement intégré.   Afficher plutôt comme un lien

×   Votre contenu précédent a été rétabli.   Vider l’éditeur

×   Vous ne pouvez pas directement coller des images. Envoyez-les depuis votre ordinateur ou insérez-les depuis une URL.

• Créer...