Aller au contenu

[ROM][MIUI-INDIA] Wiko Cink Five & co' v.4.3.7 (11.3.2014)

Wining ROM In MIUI ROM PORTING CONTEST

venj.png

ChangeLog

[COLOR="Red"][B]LATEST VERSION [/B][/COLOR]

[B]MIUI VERSION 4.3.7
-Full MIUI Stock 
[COLOR="Red"]-Full New Optimized 
-Improve perfomance
-Xperia Keyboard Added
-Init.D Support & Tweaks
-Zipalign
-Kernal Tweaks
-CPU TweaKs
-Net Speed Tweaks
-System tweaks
-Build.Prop Tweaks
-New Ram Managements 
-Battry Tweaks
-New Deep Sleep Data Method (Improves Battry and Reduce Ram Usage)[/COLOR]
-Display Sharpness tweaks
-Improve Sounds and Audio Quality
-Fixed all Bugs 
-No delay in making calls
-Dalvik VM tweaks
-Rooted with Permission manager
-Gapps included[/B]

ScreenShots

71tg.png

msy4.png

Download Link

Full ROM V 4.3.7

Full ROM Flashing Instructions

1. Do factory reset
2. clear dalvik cache
3. clear cache data
4. Format System
5. Flash ROM.zip
6. Reboot

Bugs

NONE
U may report if found

Special Thanks [MENTION=4540743]princechandela[/MENTION]
For his precious time for testing and Lead to Beta testing

JOIN MIUI INDIA ON

crackedfacebooklogo1500.png

Modifié par Javajohn
  • Like 3

Hi Javajohn, good to see you here!

Thanks for you rom, everything is perfectly working (except GPS! )! One of the best rom on our phones!

I've just got one question, do you think you're going to use miui multi language rom? Because you're rom is not multi, the system can be in French but miui and all the apps are in English..!

Thanks for the good job!

Thanks for you rom, everything is perfectly working (except GPS! )! One of the best rom on our phones!

I've just got one question, do you think you're going to use miui multi language rom? Because you're rom is not multi, the system can be in French but miui and all the apps are in English..!

Thanks for the good job!

GPS is working perfectly, gets locked in 8-10 seconds. But first you need to go to settings>Stock Toolkit>Engineer Mode, then swipe right to go to 'location' tab and then tap 'YGPS' and wait for a couple of minutes(10-15) and your GPS will lock your location.

Thanks for the good job!

GPS is working perfectly, gets locked in 8-10 seconds. But first you need to go to settings>Stock Toolkit>Engineer Mode, then swipe right to go to 'location' tab and then tap 'YGPS' and wait for a couple of minutes(10-15) and your GPS will lock your location.

Hi Javajohn. Your rom is very well but the multilangue is not supported on this rom ( if we put French, apks, settings and much others will be not in French but in English). In 3.11.9, i have found on setting "viper" but it doesn't work. Can u make something please for those "problems". Thank you and sorry for my bad english

Hi Javajohn. Your rom is very well but the multilangue is not supported on this rom ( if we put French, apks, settings and much others will be not in French but in English). In 3.11.9, i have found on setting "viper" but it doesn't work. Can u make something please for those "problems". Thank you and sorry for my bad english

hi i will try to manually make it multilanguage for all apk but it will take some time amd viper apk is not included .. i have just add viper option in settings so if u want viper just install apk 

hi i will try to manually make it multilanguage for all apk but it will take some time amd viper apk is not included .. i have just add viper option in settings so if u want viper just install apk

To make multilanguage for apk, you can take the apk of lenovo s920 ( he's support multilanguage). Ok for viper, thank you. How to apply the AwesomeBeatsV6 ? because when a install the mod, it doesn't work.

How to put more free ram please ? Thx

Bonjour,

J'ai installé la ROM en suivant toutes les instructions, clear dalvik/cache/factory reset/system, mais je reste bloquée sur le booscreen Miui. 

J'ai attendu plus de 10 minutes, vu que certaines roms sont capricieuses au premier boot, mais la rien n'y fait, le téléphone ne boot pas.

Vous auriez pas une idée pour la faire fonctionner? Merci

Rejoignez la conversation

Vous pouvez poster maintenant et vous enregistrez plus tard. Si vous avez un compte, connectez-vous maintenant pour poster.

Invité
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Répondre à ce sujet…

×   Collé en tant que texte enrichi.   Coller en tant que texte brut à la place

Seulement 75 émoticônes maximum sont autorisées.

×   Votre lien a été automatiquement intégré.   Afficher plutôt comme un lien

×   Votre contenu précédent a été rétabli.   Vider l’éditeur

×   Vous ne pouvez pas directement coller des images. Envoyez-les depuis votre ordinateur ou insérez-les depuis une URL.

• Créer...