Aller au contenu

[ROM] [4.4.2] KIT-KAT TINNO77_S9091

added beta1 with workaround in kernel for start autofocus :)

tinno77_s9091 use autofocus OV8825AF+OV8827AF

hawk40(motorola) use autofocus OV8835AF

rom porting from hawk40, then we have libcameracustom.so with OV8835AF

how we can start autofocus? if autofocus driver OV8835AF doesnt work at peax?

in kernel rename peax driver OV8825AF to OV8835AF and change autofocus from motorola 8835 to peax 8825(renamed to 8835)  :D

• Like 2

Hats off @@qus1!  :)

Installed the ROM. Autofocus is working ^_^  but bluish result is diminishing the beauty of 8mp photos :o Please, improve it qus1  :(

JB 4.1.2 has the best of the camera result. Please, make it like that.....

Modifié par Ali Agha
  • Like 1

jb 4.1.1 camera in kernel without OV5648_MIPI_RAW because he is blocked front camera, another files from beta1 for camera in kernel > all from 4.1.1jb peax

libs in rom problem, need understand how we can build full rom

@@qus1 Could the problem related to moving apps to SDCard related to the fact that the "emulated" partition is mounted on the internal storage of the phone?

And as you mentioned before, the restrictions to write to the external SDCard is actually made by 4.4 version but this may be bypassed by making some tweaks in the file /system/etc/platform.xml or by mean of some applications that could be downloaded from the PlayStore (which does the same thing by the way)

Modifié par ftacipher
  • Like 1

I think there might be a superuser problem as Ju' says.

Root tester says root OK. Superuser gives autorisation, but i tried restore with Ease backup and it says cannot restore data because no root.

I installed SuperSU, reboot and now it works (titanium and easebackup).

Problème root résolu en remplaçant superuser par superSU et reboot.

Ps@@ftacipher : traduire en anglais pour qus1 ☺

Modifié par kimo06
  • Like 1

Bonsoir, Premièrement, merci a qus1 pour votre super boulot. Après deux jours d'utilisation, la rom est fonctionnelle. appel : ok. 3g : ok après avoir mis l apn free. Bt : ok et même mieux que sur les autres roms. le téléphone le nom de la personne qui appelle à l'autoradio BT avant je n'avais que le numéro. la batterie : ok un bémol en wifi ça a l'air de consommer pas mal. bug : l appareil photo bleuatre et quand on m'appelle il n'y a que le numéro qui s'affiche à l'écran et non le nom du répertoire. Par contre, SuperSu il a refuser de l'installer il veut désinstaller superuser et il me dit : l'installation a échoué.

google traduction: good evening, First, thank you qus1 for your great job. After two days of use, the rom is functional. Call: ok. 3g: ok after giving free apn. Bt: ok and even better than on other roms. phone the name of the person calling the BT radio before I only had the number. Battery: ok one caveat wifi it looks to consume a lot. bug: the bluish camera and when they call me it is only the number that appears on the screen, not the directory name. By cons, SuperSu he refuse to install it wants to uninstall superuser and he said, failed to install

Modifié par julien56
  • Like 1

hi i have too many questions about sd-card really if i understand where i can fix this in rom, i will add this (but i think its because kitkat security as default option in rom)

about superuser i will fix it in beta2 (may be change to supersu, may be fix supersuser)

if someone wanna help me with rom or create ur version, no problem i can add this in 1post or u can upload some files with changes for fix some bugs and i will add this in next beta or create this as patch for install from recovery

+ success start rom at iq450 (its russian clone wiko cink king) link
+success first boot at fly iq441+newmann1 but this phones have combo 6620, and some problems with start functions radio, bluetooth and more

more developers, more roms, more chance for fast fix errors :)

may be import phone numbers from sim1 to phone and no problems with call name number

Modifié par qus1
  • Like 2

For titanium backup super-user is the problem, replace it by super su and work great.

For me i've à problem with sdcard that is not recognize by apps. I see it in xplore but can't navigate into and apps like app manager or system can't see. So I can't move m'y app to sdcard and... Ffs :( backup in This state and restore my nexus 7 rom (4.2.2).

Édit : see post for supersu and sdcard. For supersu install it from store and let it uninstall super-user. Work after clean install (super-user work on first boot but not after)

Modifié par albebert
  • Like 1

I installed beta 1 and then, I have the same problem as some people : - No root (root checker App)

I tried to reinstall the rom then, install supersu from the store. SuperSu asked me something about SU binary update. I said : update because if you cancel, it close your app. Then if I click on "normal" for "how would you like to install the SU binary" and, installation failed appear. It could not have uninstalled Super user.

(I installed SuperSU from the first boot)

Rejoignez la conversation

Vous pouvez poster maintenant et vous enregistrez plus tard. Si vous avez un compte, connectez-vous maintenant pour poster.

Invité
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Répondre à ce sujet…

×   Collé en tant que texte enrichi.   Coller en tant que texte brut à la place

Seulement 75 émoticônes maximum sont autorisées.

×   Votre lien a été automatiquement intégré.   Afficher plutôt comme un lien

×   Votre contenu précédent a été rétabli.   Vider l’éditeur

×   Vous ne pouvez pas directement coller des images. Envoyez-les depuis votre ordinateur ou insérez-les depuis une URL.

• Créer...