C'est surtout au niveau de la garantie qu'il faut se méfier ! moi perso je commande plus mes tels sur ce site! surtout a ce prix.
Leurs conditions de garanties sont très serrées. par ex, si on met à jour nos tels, plus de garantie ... même avec une mise à jour officielle !
C'est déjà arrivé a plusieurs personnes sur XDA.
Perso j'ai commandé le miens sur le site de onePlus.
Warranty Exemptions and Notes
1. Natural product degradation through wear and tear, along with breakage/damage during use, is solely the customer's responsibility and is not covered by our warranties.
2. If the customer has damaged/misused the item(s), the product's warranty is immediately rendered void. No compensation is available in such cases. However, customers are welcome to contact us to purchase a replacement or spare parts (if applicable). We will charge the original value of the components and a shipping fee to dispatch them.
The customer voids the warranty if they: - Flash the firmware of a device or root a device
- Open the body in an attempt to fix the device
- Modify, remove, customize, or swap parts of the product
- Use the device in a way that it is not originally intended for
- Continue to use the item once a fault occurs and causes more damage
3. All returns must first be authorized by Gearbest's Support Team prior to return. Please kindly refer to the following steps in " How to a request warranty" below. For incomplete warranty requests, Gearbest reserves the right to refuse any compensation. If the customer has returned the package without prior authorization (RMA form), sends to the wrong address, returns an incorrect item, or submits an empty package, then again Gearbest reserves the right to refuse any compensation.
4. All returns will be inspected by our technical team upon arrival. If the returned item cannot be repaired, GearBest will offer an alternative solution.
1. The shipping fee for returning the product back to us will be paid by the customer and is non-refundable except for in 3 day DOA situations.
2. During the return shipping, the customer is responsible for any and all customs charges, duties or tariffs during the items return to China. In these cases we will deduct the customs fees from your authorized refund amount.
3. GearBest will by default resend the item to the customer via Flat Rate Shipping. If the customer wants to utilize a faster shipping method, the relevant shipping fee is applicable.
4. In case of any misuse, any and all repairs, accessories and shipping fees, both ways, are fully the customer’s responsibility and are at their own expense.