Aller au contenu

[ROM] STOCK JB 4.1.1 (CWM) Slim A et B

J'ai porté la ROM OPPO T29 sur le slim b mais elle ne boot pas. La je cherche une ou plusieurs rom 4.1.1/4.1.2 qui est fluide et belle.

Si tu en trouve une qui te plait sur xda dit le moi et je verrais ce que je peux faire

Modifié par Joseph67500

@@Joseph67500 :

as-tu lu celà sur XDA??? A priori, le gars s'est approprié la rom de quelq'un d'autre.........tu devrais te méfier.....ou télécharger la Rom depuis les liens originaux! Il nous a fait une "Degrus"  :D

*********All of this statement here are just assumptions and will be investigated further and as I say im not sure if this Sagar Singh is the same dev from our community I will confirm****************

I will be keening my eye on this rom as this one looks suspicious and it came from our mini facebook dev community for Myphone A919 duo (clone of Micromax A110) not sure if Sagar Singh is the same dev that made the original rom from our mini community but I will ask him personally there.
Points?

1) the download links are different! 
from the original rom ->https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=682ad...AisYCsE09I2DdQ
the download link here ->https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=742d6...D8EC486%216290
maybe you will say that: he upload it again because he changed the bootanimation and bootlogo
my rebut: why would he used a different account on onedrive then?

*** the original rom name is Hypernex v3 not PURE NEXUS 4.1 android themed rom*** I'll download this and if I see that the name is changed in the about phone I can surely say this is a stolen one

2) the bootanimation used (which is mine and will be soon release along with my currently on the making custom rom Android L919 ) and the boot logo used is different in the ORIGINAL ROM

why I'm so fustrated about this? I did a part of making this rom(not just the bootlogo) and wont tolerate someone who will stole from other devs. You could share and link it to the source not make your own source by making a different download link and account. And not to mention NO CREDIT TO THE ORIGINAL ROM DEV

point 3) he link the wordpress site of the original dev which ishttp://www.a919a110.wordpress.com/ you can search for Hypernex v3 there and see that it is the same

************************************************** ************************************************** *********UPDATE*********************************** ************************************************** ********
downloaded the rom and it seems that the build.prop is changed......hmmmm

ORIGINAL

Quote:

# begin build properties
# autogenerated by buildinfo.sh
ro.build.id=JRO03C
ro.build.display.id= HyperNex™ V3
ro.build.version.incremental=eng.develop.136177341 2
ro.custom.build.version=By: Andrei Lorenzo™
ro.build.version.sdk=16
ro.build.version.codename=REL
ro.build.version.release=4.1.1
ro.build.date=11 Sept 2013 04:00:00 CST
ro.build.date.utc=1363264606
ro.build.type=user
ro.build.user=develop
ro.build.host=SW3-Server
ro.build.tags=test-keys
ro.product.model=MyPhone A919 Duo
ro.product.brand=My|phone
ro.product.name=MyPhone A919 Duo
ro.product.device=s9081
ro.product.board=s9081
ro.product.cpu.abi=armeabi-v7a
ro.product.cpu.abi2=armeabi
ro.product.manufacturer=alps
ro.wifi.channels=
ro.board.platform=
# ro.build.product is obsolete; use ro.product.device
ro.build.product=s9081

FROM THIS ROM

Quote:

# begin build properties
ro.build.id=JRO03C
ro.build.display.id=ALPS.JB.MP.V1
ro.build.version.incremental=eng.develop.136306971 5
ro.custom.build.version=S9081_MP_F4.1_B1_IN_MMX_1. 10
ro.build.version.sdk=16
ro.build.version.release=4.1.1(ANDROID L)
ro.build.date.utc=1363069859
ro.build.type=user
ro.build.user=develop
ro.build.host=SW3-Server
ro.build.tags=test-keys
ro.product.model=Micromax A110
ro.product.brand=Micromax
ro.product.name=s9081
ro.product.device=s9081
ro.product.board=s9081
ro.wifi.channels=
ro.board.platform=
ro.build.product=s9081

**********All of this statement here are just assumptions and will be investigated further and as I say im not sure if this Sagar Singh is the same dev from our community I will confirm****************

---------- Post added at 04:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMARTY BOY 

from which device its ported?

Thanks!

---------- Post added at 09:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 PM ----------

any bugs?

Thanks!

This is based from Super Stock v2, and Super Stock v2 is based from Stock Jellybean V2.09 of MyPhone A919 Duo. I bet Sagar Singh might not be able to answer this =.= for some reasons.... hmm...*********All of this statement here are just assumptions and will be investigated further and as I say im not sure if this Sagar Singh is the same dev from our community I will confirm****************

I will be keening my eye on this rom as this one looks suspicious and it came from our mini facebook dev community for Myphone A919 duo (clone of Micromax A110) not sure if Sagar Singh is the same dev that made the original rom from our mini community but I will ask him personally there.
Points?

1) the download links are different! 
from the original rom ->https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=682ad...AisYCsE09I2DdQ
the download link here ->https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=742d6...D8EC486%216290
maybe you will say that: he upload it again because he changed the bootanimation and bootlogo
my rebut: why would he used a different account on onedrive then?

*** the original rom name is Hypernex v3 not PURE NEXUS 4.1 android themed rom*** I'll download this and if I see that the name is changed in the about phone I can surely say this is a stolen one

2) the bootanimation used (which is mine and will be soon release along with my currently on the making custom rom Android L919 ) and the boot logo used is different in the ORIGINAL ROM

why I'm so fustrated about this? I did a part of making this rom(not just the bootlogo) and wont tolerate someone who will stole from other devs. You could share and link it to the source not make your own source by making a different download link and account. And not to mention NO CREDIT TO THE ORIGINAL ROM DEV

point 3) he link the wordpress site of the original dev which ishttp://www.a919a110.wordpress.com/ you can search for Hypernex v3 there and see that it is the same

************************************************** ************************************************** *********UPDATE*********************************** ************************************************** ********
downloaded the rom and it seems that the build.prop is changed......hmmmm

ORIGINAL

Quote:

# begin build properties
ro.build.id=JRO03C
ro.build.display.id= HyperNex™ V3
ro.build.version.incremental=eng.develop.136177341 2
ro.custom.build.version=By: Andrei Lorenzo™
ro.build.version.sdk=16
ro.build.version.release=4.1.1
ro.build.date.utc=1363264606
ro.build.type=user
ro.build.user=develop
ro.build.host=SW3-Server
ro.build.tags=test-keys
ro.product.model=MyPhone A919 Duo
ro.product.brand=My|phone
ro.product.name=MyPhone A919 Duo
ro.product.device=s9081
ro.product.board=s9081
ro.wifi.channels=
ro.board.platform=
ro.build.product=s9081

FROM THIS ROM

Quote:

# begin build properties
ro.build.id=JRO03C
ro.build.display.id=ALPS.JB.MP.V1
ro.build.version.incremental=eng.develop.136306971 5
ro.custom.build.version=S9081_MP_F4.1_B1_IN_MMX_1. 10
ro.build.version.sdk=16
ro.build.version.release=4.1.1(ANDROID L)
ro.build.date.utc=1363069859
ro.build.type=user
ro.build.user=develop
ro.build.host=SW3-Server
ro.build.tags=test-keys
ro.product.model=Micromax A110
ro.product.brand=Micromax
ro.product.name=s9081
ro.product.device=s9081
ro.product.board=s9081
ro.wifi.channels=
ro.board.platform=
ro.build.product=s9081

**********All of this statement here are just assumptions and will be investigated further and as I say im not sure if this Sagar Singh is the same dev from our community I will confirm****************

---------- Post added at 04:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMARTY BOY 

from which device its ported?

Thanks!

---------- Post added at 09:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 PM ----------

any bugs?

Thanks!

This is based from Super Stock v2, and Super Stock v2 is based from Stock Jellybean V2.09 of MyPhone A919 Duo. I bet Sagar Singh might not be able to answer this =.= for some reasons.... hmm...

Mais pourquoi a la degrus pourquoi a t'il été banis?

Android est pourtant un projet open source (AOSP: Android Open Source Project) ce qui signifie que n'importe qui a le droit de porter des roms et que aucune rom n'appartient a sui que ce soit sauf a Google.

EDIT: j'ai regardé de plus pres sur xda et en fait si j'ai bien compris, la personne qui a publié cette rom a changé le nom de la ROM mais que lui est-t-il arrivé a cause de ça ?

EDIT2: J'ai deja porté la ROM mais le launcher s'arrete il force la fermeture sans cesse donc je vais changer le launcher

Rejoignez la conversation

Vous pouvez poster maintenant et vous enregistrez plus tard. Si vous avez un compte, connectez-vous maintenant pour poster.

Invité
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Répondre à ce sujet…

×   Collé en tant que texte enrichi.   Coller en tant que texte brut à la place

Seulement 75 émoticônes maximum sont autorisées.

×   Votre lien a été automatiquement intégré.   Afficher plutôt comme un lien

×   Votre contenu précédent a été rétabli.   Vider l’éditeur

×   Vous ne pouvez pas directement coller des images. Envoyez-les depuis votre ordinateur ou insérez-les depuis une URL.

• Créer...