Aller au contenu

◘ [ROM][Custom][LRX21T] N5X 5.5 Android 5.0 AOSP by Anderson Aragão (24.11.14) ◘

Arf... Et ça arrive à quelqu'un aussi le problème de notification de répondeur en ce moment depuis la mise à jour d'avant j'en ai plus une seule!

Du même coup pour savoir que j'ai un message quand quelqu'un a appelé je vais directement sur mon répondeur!

Mon opérateur est SFR

Posté sur xda au sujet de la rom

Thread closed

I have the privilege of asking you to update your sources with the proper commit history or have your work removed from XDA.

You say "Special Thanks to All Developers of XDA Forum for sharing information" but forking another developers repo and then cleaning out all the change history and making it look like you did all the work is not allowed on XDA and you know this.

I have given you chances in the past to fix your licensing issues concerning your distributing others work as your own.

THIS MUST STOP!!!! Or you will be forced to use G+ as your only forum for the sharing of stolen work.

If you do not know what I am talking about then read this before you make yourself look noobish...

Quote:

4. Redistribution. You may reproduce and distribute copies of the Work or Derivative Works thereof in any medium, with or without modifications, and in Source or Object form, provided that You meet the following conditions:

You must give any other recipients of the Work or Derivative Works a copy of this License; and

You must cause any modified files to carry prominent notices stating that You changed the files; and

You must retain, in the Source form of any Derivative Works that You distribute, all copyright, patent, trademark, and attribution notices from the Source form of the Work, excluding those notices that do not pertain to any part of the Derivative Works; and

If the Work includes a "NOTICE" text file as part of its distribution, then any Derivative Works that You distribute must include a readable copy of the attribution notices contained within such NOTICE file, excluding those notices that do not pertain to any part of the Derivative Works, in at least one of the following places: within a NOTICE text file distributed as part of the Derivative Works; within the Source form or documentation, if provided along with the Derivative Works; or, within a display generated by the Derivative Works, if and wherever such third-party notices normally appear. The contents of the NOTICE file are for informational purposes only and do not modify the License. You may add Your own attribution notices within Derivative Works that You distribute, alongside or as an addendum to the NOTICE text from the Work, provided that such additional attribution notices cannot be construed as modifying the License.

You may add Your own copyright statement to Your modifications and may provide additional or different license terms and conditions for use, reproduction, or distribution of Your modifications, or for any such Derivative Works as a whole, provided Your use, reproduction, and distribution of the Work otherwise complies with the conditions stated in this License.

The Apache license in the whole is found here.....http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0

This license requires ALL previous changes to be given their proper credits.

I received a large amount of evidence that this ROM is in violation of the XDA Rules by not complying with the license requirements.

Using others work as your own is a huge ethical and moral issue for yourself to resolve. And to ask for donations for such work may be considered illegal.

We at XDA are here to preserve the works & rights of our developers and to ensure that unscrupulous users will not take advantage of our site.

I am giving you 48 hours to resolve all issues of having others work re-branded as your own,

Or your XDA account will be reviewed for removal.

You can remove all of the downloads and request closing of threads to meet the 48 hour timeline while you make the proper changes.

For users that do not understand this stuff, I am sorry.

But the license and the Rules are the XDA rule of law and they need to followed.

If you have questions or comments please do your research before asking me via PM.

I do not want any PMs saying "why did you close this awesome ROM thread, it's my favorite!!"

If you have information that will help in my decision please send it.

---------------

Admin Note: this thread has a dedicated questions and answers section which you can access here -->.

Je met a jour le premier post ce soir, j'ai reçu un nouvel écran ce weekend, j'ai du me privé DZ nexus pendant deux semaines..

Au niveau de la batterie c'est vrai que ça fait peur.

• 2 weeks later...

Nouvelle build 7.2.4:https://nxrom.us/n5.html

Changelog:

*Ambient display time out in Settings > Display

*Fixes for Battery styles

*Materialize volume panel in-out animation

*Fixes and improvements for all devices

*In-call vibration features

Envoyé de mon Nexus 5

Modifié par Yacotaz

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Rejoignez la conversation

Vous pouvez poster maintenant et vous enregistrez plus tard. Si vous avez un compte, connectez-vous maintenant pour poster.

Invité
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Répondre à ce sujet…

×   Collé en tant que texte enrichi.   Coller en tant que texte brut à la place

Seulement 75 émoticônes maximum sont autorisées.

×   Votre lien a été automatiquement intégré.   Afficher plutôt comme un lien

×   Votre contenu précédent a été rétabli.   Vider l’éditeur

×   Vous ne pouvez pas directement coller des images. Envoyez-les depuis votre ordinateur ou insérez-les depuis une URL.

• Créer...