Aller au contenu

HTC Zoé - Editeur de vidéo

flonico

Bonjour à tous, étant anciennement possesseur du joli HTC One M7, suite au retour de mes vacances d'été, j'ai été nostalgique de l'application Zoé qui permet de faire une compilation des vidéos et photos intelligente. 

Le problème c'est que l'application avait été distribué sur le play store, mais depuis je ne sais combien de temps, il n'est plus possible de l'utiliser avec un smartphone non HTC. 

Après quelques recherches, j'ai trouvé un post sur le forum Xda qui permet d'utiliser ZOE avec un autre smartphone, il marche parfaitement sur mon LG G4.

Je me permets de copier le tuto ici si cela peut intéresser quelques personnes surtout après les vacances d'été. 

Merci à Cueball74

HTC Zoe working on my LG G4
As a previous owner of an HTC One M9, I also wanted to install HTC Zoe on my Sprint LG G4. But sideloading the HTC Zoe wouldn't work because the app won't launch in a non-HTC phone. 

HOWEVER, sideloading both the HTC Gallery and HTC Zoe solved the problem. I gained functionality of Zoe through HTC Gallery.

Here's a link to all HTC Gallery apks:
http://www.apkmirror.com/?s=HTC+Gall...pe=app_release

Here's a link to all HTC Zoe apks:
http://www.apkmirror.com/?s=zoe&post_type=app_release

How I did it:
1) Enabled developer mode and turned on USB debugging
2) Opened Settings>Security and checkmarked "unknown sources" to allow installation of apps other than the Google Play Store
3) Downloaded the correct HTC Gallery and HTC Zoe apk for my phone (I'm on rooted Lollipop, so I searched for the variant that was compatible with Android 5.0).
4) Transferred the apks via USB cable to my phone's external SD card
5) Using ES File Explorer, I first installed Zoe, then Gallery
6) Opened HTC Gallery and waited for all images and videos to propagate (about 30 seconds)

The first time you open an image in HTC Gallery, if you tap on the image you will see 3 icons at the bottom: DELETE, ZOE & EDITOR. When you click on Zoe, all of the themes and sounds will download into your phone, after which you'll go right into Zoe and have full functionality to create your clip. You can also click on EDITOR and have access to all of the editing features HTC Gallery is known for. 

NOTES:
1) You won't be able to launch Zoe from its app icon, - you will only have access to it through HTC Gallery.
2) It's important to install both the Zoe and Gallery apks. By itself, the Gallery apk has a stripped-down version of Zoe. When both are installed, full functionality of Zoe is gained.

Archivé

Ce sujet est désormais archivé et ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.

• Créer...