SebastianFM has released the amazing SFM 1.0 Wildfire GB Sense port with working camera .
Currently this ROM is a pretty straight forward port of the SFM 0.1, with the following work done:
Hardware fixed for the hero:
+ Lights (but not jogball)
+ 5M in Camera
Still not working:
- BT (did my best to get BT working but this ROM really hates the Heros BT )
- jogball light
- anything else?
* FlyKernel 12a (camera is not 100% stable on LV)
* USB fix for 2.6.29 kernels (added in version 1.0)
* Full app2SD
* Superuser and busybox (fixed in version 1.0)
* RTL fixes for hebrew (sorry the new version which supports Arabic is not ready yet for GB)
* Teeter (how else can you know the G-sensor works )
* HTC Hub (added and fixed in version 1.0)
* Optional reboot menu
WildHero-1.0_Fixed.zip (Android RTK)
Imporant: Full wipe is necessary always! Even when coming from version 0.99, sorry about this.
If your having trouble on the first boot (no setup wizard, no widgets on home screen, etc.), try to do a reboot and hopefully all will be good
This is the kernel included with version "1.0_fixed". If you downloaded version 1.0 before this fix, please flash this:
This should fix multitasking and allow unimportant background processes like MMS to run (who needs SMSes). This does come at some performance cost, but if you want a fast ROM that can't multitask buy a iPhone
WildHero-1.0-RebootMenu.zip - Adds a reboot menu to boot into recovery and bootloader. I suggest flashing before first boot (in any case the first boot after flashing this will be longer than usual).
Well SebastianFM obviously, he did most of the work on this ROM
Fix for superuser is from here, credits to rmk
Modifié par Marsou77, 16 May 2011 - 20:06.