Aller au contenu

ClockworkMod Recovery

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=33932708#post33932708

Ca y'est on a un CMW qui boot pour le Razr i.

Attention, encore quelques bugs à corriger, donc ne vous jetez pas dessus si vous n'etes pas sûr de ce que vous faites.

D'après les premiers tests effectués sur XDA le Nandroid backup est opérationnel, mais ça peut être lent à réagir.

Pour l'installer:

Télécharger l'image:

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/553461/recovery-razri-try4.img

Démarrez le téléphone en mode fastboot (vol- + Power)

Ouvrir une invite de commande sur le répertoire contenant le fastboot et l'image puis:

fastboot flash recovery nomimage.img

En cas de soucis pour revenir en arrière vous pouvez récupérer le recovery stock ici:

http://www.batakang.com/ftp/RAZRi/Development_Files/razr_i_recovery.img

Testé la dernière version. Marche bien, touch actif, sauvegarde directement sur la SD externe en quelques minutes.

Du bon boulot.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1974097

Là vous aurez un outil pour faciliter le flash depuis Windows:

http://www.batakang.com/ftp/RAZRi/Development_Files/RAZRi_CWM_Flasher.zip

Il faut bien sûr avoir un bootloader déverrouillé, activer l'ADB sur USB, et avoir installé les pilotes ADB pour Windows.

Une fois ces prérequis satisfait, il suffit de clicker sur le *.bat et suivre les indications. Ca prends moins d'une minute à faire ;)

• Like 1

J'ai trouvé cette méthode assez détaillé et bien expliqué pour l'installation du CWM. Bon c'est en anglais mais un trad rapide via google peut vous aider.

How to Install CWM Recovery on RAZR i

1. Backup everything on your phone, including the data on the internal storage, as flashing CWM requires unlocking the bootloader, which erases all data on the phone. To backup contacts, SMS, apps, etc, take the help of this Android backup guide. If you already have an unlocked bootloader on your phone, you can skip the backup.
  2. [important] Make sure the bootloader on your RAZR i is unlocked. You can unlock the bootloader by following the official procedure at the Motorola website → here.
  3. Download and install the Android SDK → from here. This will install the necessary drivers for the phone on your computer. Skip this if you have already installed Android SDK/drivers while unlocking the bootloader in step 2.
  4. Download Fastboot, which will be used for flashing CWM recovery.
    Download Fastboot | Filename: Fastboot.zip
  5. Download CWM recovery.
    Download CWM | Filename: recovery-razri-try9touch.img
  6. Extract the Fastboot.zip file on your computer to get a folder named Fastboot with four files inside it. To keep things easy, extract the Fastboot folder to drive C.
  7. Copy the recovery-razri-try9touch.img file to the “Fastboot” folder.
  8. Turn off your RAZR i. Then, boot into the Boot Mode Selection Menu mode by holding down the Vol Up + Vol Down + Power buttons together. Then, using the volume buttons, scroll down and highlight AP Fastboot, and select it using the power button.
    moto-ap-fastboot-mode.jpg
  9. Then, connect your RAZR i to the computer with your USB cable, then wait for Windows to finish installing the drivers (drivers will be installed only the first time). For reliability, ensure that you use a USB port at the back if you are using a desktop computer, as the front panel ports can be loose and cause problems.
  10. Click on Start menu » All Programs » Accessories, right-click on Command Prompt and click on Run as administrator. If you are using Windows 8, this can be done by right-clicking on the extreme bottom left corner of the taskbar, then selecting “Command Prompt (admin)”
  11. Now, perform the following steps in the command prompt to flash CWM recovery:

1. Navigate to the Fastboot folder which you obtained in step 6. For example, if the Fastboot folder is in drive C on your computer, enter cd C:\Fastboot in command prompt (and press Enter) to navigate to the folder.
    2. Then, enter fastboot devices. If your RAZR i has been detected properly, you will see a device ID show up in command prompt. If nothing comes up, make sure you have installed the drivers (step 3).
    3. Finally, to flash CWM recovery on the phone, enter the following command:
      fastboot flash recovery recovery-razri-try9touch.img
    4. After the recovery is flashed, type fastboot reboot-bootloader. This will reboot your device into the Boot Mode Selection Menu again. Here, highlight and select Recovery to reboot into ClockworkMod recovery.
      In recovery, you can either use the touchscreen for scrolling and selecting options, or you can use the volume buttons to scroll, power button to select options, and the camera key to go back.

[*]Your phone now has ClockworkMod recovery installed.

[*]NOTE: To go back to the stock recovery, download the stock recovery from this link, then repeat steps 7 to 11 to flash it on your phone.

[si elle comporte des incohérences/erreurs, [color=red]n'hésitez[/color] pas à me les signaler, je corrigerais.

source : theandroidsoul.com ]

Modifié par gadzio

Rejoignez la conversation

Vous pouvez poster maintenant et vous enregistrez plus tard. Si vous avez un compte, connectez-vous maintenant pour poster.

Invité
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Répondre à ce sujet…

×   Collé en tant que texte enrichi.   Coller en tant que texte brut à la place

Seulement 75 émoticônes maximum sont autorisées.

×   Votre lien a été automatiquement intégré.   Afficher plutôt comme un lien

×   Votre contenu précédent a été rétabli.   Vider l’éditeur

×   Vous ne pouvez pas directement coller des images. Envoyez-les depuis votre ordinateur ou insérez-les depuis une URL.

• Créer...