Premier démarrage ZTPAD C93

bonzillou

bonjour

voici mon premier message, je viens de recevoir ma première tablette.

A la réception de la C93, vu qu'elle ne s'allumait pas je l'ai branchée pour un chargement de la batterie.Elle est en charge depuis 1H, le voyant rouge témoin de charge clignote mais j'ai beau appuyer sur Power, la tablette ne s'allume pas.

Est-ce normal? et si oui quel de temps de charge est nécessaire pour la première utilisation.

merci pour vos lumières.

P.

What version C93 tablet do you have? H6_1f or H6_2f? (Barcode sticker on tablet)

What ROM are you using on it? (version.txt file)

What do you mean by the tablet doesn't work on the charger? The tablet does not charge or the tablet does not function?

Hi Omarahum

this is the C93 version 2f_H6

it first charged well and worked well, but when I wanted to charge it again, it never did. hence I can't tell you which ROM it is.

i'm sending it back to the supplier for exchange.

Pascal

What version C93 tablet do you have? H6_1f or H6_2f? (Barcode sticker on tablet)

What ROM are you using on it? (version.txt file)

What do you mean by the tablet doesn't work on the charger? The tablet does not charge or the tablet does not function?