Aller au contenu

Need Help Please Help me!


Recommended Posts

Posté(e)

Je usine restauré mon A9 via les paramètres et maintenant quand je entrer en mode de récupération, il ne montre rien, il démarre automatiquement restaurer usine

Ne vous Les gens ont une idée de quoi faire avec ce problème?

Posté(e)

Hello,

In French, we say "Bonjour" for Hello and "Merci" for Thanks.

Please speack English and French, because Google Translate is bad.

Thanks.

Posté(e)

Hello,

In French, we say "Bonjour" for Hello and "Merci" for Thanks.

Please speack English and French, because Google Translate is bad.

Thanks.I Factory restored my A9 through settings and now whenever I Enter recovery Mode it doesn't show anything,It automatically starts factory restore

Do you Have any Idea What to do with this problem?

Posté(e)

A9 c'est un clone du peax ?

I think you must reflash your rom because it seems that she doesn't boot anymore. Did you have flash your phone ? Give more details !

:)

Posté(e)

Lol énorme la photo de la poubelle Ninis ! :)

Posté(e)

A9 c'est un clone du peax ?

I think you must reflash your rom because it seems that she doesn't boot anymore. Did you have flash your phone ? Give more details !

:)

I Unrooted It through Super SU App and Its not Rooting again and I Can't Flash rom through recovery And SP Flash Tools Doesn't Work It says Error(8100) And I'm Running Styro Rom JB 4.1.2
Posté(e)

Hi,

Seems to be a recovery pb i think.

Cause from ICS to JB u have to change scatter, recovery version and reflash ur phone before installing JB rom.

Try to get back to older version with flashing for ICS, install ICS rom so ur phone will be ok to use.

That's how i got it when i tryed new JB roms.

I didn't saw that u got unrooted. Really ? And only with SU ?

Weird thing.

So therefore u got to root it again, AND install ICS recovery and rom, cause there are more stable than under JB.

Hope i ll be helpful.

Archivé

Ce sujet est désormais archivé et ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.

×
×
  • Créer...