Aller au contenu

problem with storex ezee tab 903

Bogdan Barbacariu

hy all. sorry for writing in english but i dont know france. i have problems with a ezee tab 903, it's stuck at boot screen and keep restarting again and again. i can find how to enter in recovery menu, i try all combintions of key pressed included the reset button. on the storex site i can't find any driver or image for this tablet, i can't even send an email to contact area to ask for guide or any tips.

The usb debugging it's not enabled becouse i can't enter on menu because of bootloop, on my pc i can't run adb to reboot on recovery becouse it didn't find my device. i downloaded sdk google drivers and appears on my device list like android adb device but no luck to find my tablet on adb from cmd.

please any guide or any tips on how to enter on recovery mode or tot put my device in downloading mode to try to flash cwm?

i see an this forum that some storex tablets can be flashed with manta mid roms, but for this model of storex ezee tab 903 i didn't find what model of manda mid can be flashed. 

please answer in english if you can. any tips are greatings for me.

thaks

ps: i have experince with flashing, routing, adb, cwm but at this model i didn't find anyting for now.

• Créer...