Aller au contenu

ZT C93 1F reste bloqué sur logo CyanogenMod

superkangourou

Bonjour à tous,

J'étais sur CM 10.2 et suite à un problème, elle restait sur le logo CyanogenMod j'ai reflashé la tablette.

Depuis j'ai toujours le même problème en la reflashant.

J'ai essayé avec CM 10.1 et les fichiers suivants :

zt-update

c93-cm10.1-compatibility-1.1

cm-10.1-20130518-UNOFFICIAL-c97

jb-mr1-usb_bluetooth

switch-memories

Et de nouveau CM 10.2 et les fichiers suivants :

zt-update

c93_1f-cm10.2-singleuser_compatibility-rc2

cm-10.2-20131130-singleuser

cm-10.2-20131130-UNOFFICIAL-elf2

gapps-jb43-core-amlogic

jb-mr2-usb_bluetooth

ET malheureusement après le reflashage ne donne rien de plus.

Je reste toujours bloqué sur soit le logo de CM 10.1 soit celui de 10.2

Si vous avez une idée ?

a+

SK

Bonjour à tous,

J'étais sur CM 10.2 et suite à un problème, elle restait sur le logo CyanogenMod j'ai reflashé la tablette.

Depuis j'ai toujours le même problème en la reflashant.

J'ai essayé avec CM 10.1 et les fichiers suivants :

zt-update

c93-cm10.1-compatibility-1.1

cm-10.1-20130518-UNOFFICIAL-c97

jb-mr1-usb_bluetooth

switch-memories

Et de nouveau CM 10.2 et les fichiers suivants :

zt-update

c93_1f-cm10.2-singleuser_compatibility-rc2

cm-10.2-20131130-singleuser

cm-10.2-20131130-UNOFFICIAL-elf2

gapps-jb43-core-amlogic

jb-mr2-usb_bluetooth

ET malheureusement après le reflashage ne donne rien de plus.

Je reste toujours bloqué sur soit le logo de CM 10.1 soit celui de 10.2

Si vous avez une idée ?

a+

SK

Hmmm, I think the last CM10.2 ROM I tried on my C93 H6_1f was the 1116....  I made a tar backup of my system partition before flashing back to my altered version of Zenithink's ICS ROM, if you would like to try flashing it via the Zenithink recovery -  http://www.mediafire.com/download/o2grcspcrsbj69f/CM102_1116ROM_2GBData.zip

I also have a backup of the AOKP 1116 ROM - http://www.mediafire.com/download/rhac6b6v1d659a5/ZT-283_C93_H6_1f_AOKP_431_1116_2GBdata_FlashviaZenithinkRecovery.zip

Otherwise, I recommend flashing a stock Zenithink ROM to restore your tablet to working condition, and then trying to flash CM10.2 again....  Maybe something isn't getting wiped/erased before the new files are copied over?

I should have asked first, you are flashing the factory-reset.zip first to wipe everything, correct? http://www.mediafire.com/download/fmatloaghx28227/factory-reset.zip

http://www.slatedroid.com/topic/89290-custom-rom-cyanogenmod-102-431-by-christiantroy-update-2013-11-30/

Flash factory-reset, rom (cm-10.2-$DATE-UNOFFICIAL-elf2.zip), gapps (gapps-jb43-core-amlogic.zip), "singleuser", and compatibility zip.

Modifié par omarahum

Hello dear Omarahum,

In first my apology for my bad english.

Thank you very much for your help, the tablet is ok now, i've probably done a bad factory-reset flash...

Now i'm testing the tablet and i hope resolve my little problems.

1/ The battery in the first flash in CM 10.2 had a life of 2 hours max...i don't remember this problem on the official rom.

I don't know if is it a real hardware battery problem or an application who save all the battery... in exemple i've not installed for the moment application and the battery lose 1% per 2 minutes... (the luminosity is on 30 %, and the WIFI desactived when the tablet is on sleeping mode.

If is it an hardware problem, i will do search a new battery and an tutorial to change this...

2/ I don't have access to the internal 4GO memory, just access to the 881 mo memory, the sd external card is ok.

Sincerely thanks.

SK

Hello dear Omarahum,

In first my apology for my bad english.

Thank you very much for your help, the tablet is ok now, i've probably done a bad factory-reset flash...

Now i'm testing the tablet and i hope resolve my little problems.

1/ The battery in the first flash in CM 10.2 had a life of 2 hours max...i don't remember this problem on the official rom.

I don't know if is it a real hardware battery problem or an application who save all the battery... in exemple i've not installed for the moment application and the battery lose 1% per 2 minutes... (the luminosity is on 30 %, and the WIFI desactived when the tablet is on sleeping mode.

If is it an hardware problem, i will do search a new battery and an tutorial to change this...

2/ I don't have access to the internal 4GO memory, just access to the 881 mo memory, the sd external card is ok.

Sincerely thanks.

SK

Your English is much better than my French, lol...  :)

1.  Battery life is one reason I am on ICS, I can usually get 5.5 hrs of continuous use with my C93....  However, I don't use Bluetooth, which the stock ROMs don't support, so it seems that you do need to use one of Christian Troy's ROMs if you want USB Bluetooth...

2.  A while back CT had a zip to format the internal "media" partition, but I haven't seen him post it in a while...  It may still be in his older threads...   It was something like format-and-remount-internal-memory-avnftld1.zip or format-internal-memory.zip  

You could also format it with the Zenithink recovery with having only the --wipe_media in the command file (put a # in front of all other lines, or delete them for this one use) and the Zenithink recovery in the zt-update folder....

I usually use my 2GB data partition modded kernel and recovery (takes 1GB from media partition and gives it to the data partition to double it's internal app storage capacity), and only use the internal media partition to make tar backups of the system and data partitions....

Modifié par omarahum

• 2 weeks later...

Rejoignez la conversation

Vous pouvez poster maintenant et vous enregistrez plus tard. Si vous avez un compte, connectez-vous maintenant pour poster.

Invité
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Répondre à ce sujet…

×   Collé en tant que texte enrichi.   Coller en tant que texte brut à la place

Seulement 75 émoticônes maximum sont autorisées.

×   Votre lien a été automatiquement intégré.   Afficher plutôt comme un lien

×   Votre contenu précédent a été rétabli.   Vider l’éditeur

×   Vous ne pouvez pas directement coller des images. Envoyez-les depuis votre ordinateur ou insérez-les depuis une URL.

• Créer...