Aller au contenu

Aide pour instalation Custum Rom DHD

Bonsoir mes ami

Je veut installer la Custum Rom CM11 4.4.2 sur mon DHD mais j'avoue que j'ai du mal malgres que j'ai suivie le max de lien sur le forum et personne a^^arament na la meme config que mon tel

Svp aidez moi pour les etapes necessaires root recovery et installation du CR

Mes info sont les suivantes :dhd-ace

HTC sense 2.1

Android2.3.3

Kernel 2.6.35.10

Nemero du build 2.50.163.3

Numero du logiciel ;2.50.163.3

• 3 weeks later...

Bonsoir,

Je vais essayer de t'aider mais attends confirmation d'autres forumeurs avant de te lancer!

Je dis ça car je suis en train d'essayer de faire la même chose mais je bloque pour le flashage de la nouvelle rom!

Dans l'ordre, je crois qu'il faut passer en S-Off, soit libérer le bootloader, si j'ai bien compris! Pour ça, il faut passer par le site htcdev.
Ensuite, il faut rooter le téléphone et installer un recovery.
Pour cette étape, j'ai utilisé le logiciel 'WinDroid Universal HTC Toolkit'. Il m'a installé TWRP en recovery et SuperSU pour le rooter.

Et normalement, si tout va bien, tu peux lancer les mises à jour de Rom par le recovery. Mais avant de se lancer, il est TRES vivement conseillé de sauvegarder la NAndroid, de faire un backup pour pouvoir le restaurer en cas de problème.

J'ai suivi ces étapes mais aucune ROM ne se lance sur le téléphone!!!
Il n'y a que mon BackUp qui peut relancer le téléphone sinon, il reste bloqué sur HTC sur fond blanc...

Bonsoir mes ami

Je veut installer la Custum Rom CM11 4.4.2 sur mon DHD mais j'avoue que j'ai du mal malgres que j'ai suivie le max de lien sur le forum et personne a^^arament na la meme config que mon tel

Svp aidez moi pour les etapes necessaires root recovery et installation du CR

Mes info sont les suivantes :dhd-ace

HTC sense 2.1

Android2.3.3

Kernel 2.6.35.10

Nemero du build 2.50.163.3

Numero du logiciel ;2.50.163.3

wid0w

22nd February 2011, 09:48 PM

·      

·      

·       # 1

·      

DESIRE HD Complete guide with steps: Root, ENG and Radio S-OFF, Flash radio and ROM

DO NOT PM ME ABOUT THE GUIDE, USE THE THREAD.
If you need private help, donate please

How to flash a Custom Rom on your Desire HD, and not fail.

Please leave a reply if this guide has helped you

FAQs on the second post, make sure you read them first

A great deal of thanks goes to Team Revolution (especially to jkoljo and vistagamer) who have not only opened the door on how to flash a rom to me, but also jumped in to help me build this guide.

I recommend you download their rom if this is your first try, as it's extremely close to stock (a lot of tweaks and improvements but no visual altercations): Android Revolution HD 

If your Desire HD is running stock firmware 1.7x, please check this guide in order to downgrade: 
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=905003

Basic setup:

- Get a computer (don't be cheap about it) (Windows only at the moment, am checking things out for other OS)
- Have the latest .NET framework installed
- Have a wi-fi connection active and working (data connection works I think but I wouldn't recommend it)
- Charge your phone to 100% (don't think 15% should do the trick, you might live to regret it)
- Desire HD with lower than 1.7x stock ROM
- Disable your Fast Boot option (Settings> Applications> Uncheck Fast Boot
)
- 2gb minimum of free space on your sdcard before you begin this guide
- HTC Sync previously installed (just to be sure you have the necessary drivers.
- Have a micro-usb cable (prefferably the original one)
- Get some patience, it might take a while if you're new to this, I know it took me well over 4 hours including research
- Have 5 thanks available, because people worked hard not only for those roms but also for tools, beta testing etc. and hand them out to those people. Consider donating as well

Past this point, my responsibility is ZERO. You will void your warranty. You do this at your own risk, this should 100% work however many factors are not included (like power surges, EMPs, godzilla and alien invasions)

Feel free to print this out and tick your steps so you don't fail
You may not reproduce any portion of this guide without my approval as I cannot be made responsible for thrid-party modifications to the text contained here.

The tools (download these from the start, and try to download them in a clean folder to avoid mishaps):

- Visionary+ for your phone (download and place on your sdcard) -->Site + Download

- Simple radio flash zip file [Only if you need to flash a radio] -->Bottom of the page

jkoljo's One click ENG S-OFF tool -->Forum thread
jkoljo's One click Radio S-OFF, SimUnlock (Easy Root & S-OFF Guide) --> Forum thread
- Rom manager (we will cover it later during the process), tested on 3.0.0.7 and works just fine. This can and should actually be installed when it is needed
- Full Wipe 1.3 (Please make sure it is 1.3 as any lower version will not work. At this moment in time 1.3 is the highest version). Full wiping is the safest way to go. You could choose the partial wipe if and ONLY IF you have any idea about what that is. --> Forum thread

Before we start - If at any given point something fails (eng s-off tool has an error, etc.) please check out their respective developer's threads. Links have been provided for each, they have good troubleshooting FAQs.

The works:

- Do your proper back-up - there are loads of tools out there (I recommend MyBackup or Titanium Back-up. You can use Titanium Back-up only if your device is rooted)
- While on your phone, go to Settings>Applications>Development, and make sure "USB Debugging" is enabled

- Install and then open Visionary+
- Tap on Temproot now

- Tick Run visionary.sh after root" and "set system r/w after root" (optional. I guess it's mostly a taste option)
- Tap on Attempt permroot now

- Allow super user access if needed ß This is recurrent, always be on the look out for such requests and allow access
- Wait for reboot
- You can test root availability, check the bottom of the guide
- Extract the Radio S-OFF zip file into a folder on your computer
- If by any chance you have disconnected the phone from your computer, reconnect it using "Charge only
" mode
- Make sure you have HTC Sync installed on your computer
- Make sure your phone screen is on at all times as you may need to allow superuser access. I recommend disabling screen timeout
- Open "Desire HD easy radio tool.exe" (Windows 7, right click & run as administrator)
- Choose the first option (RADIO S-OFF, Super-CID and Sim Unlock)
- Click "Do It"
- Your phone is now Radio S-OFF.
- Extract the eng s-off zip file into a folder on your computer
- Connect the phone to your computer in "Charge only
" mode
- Run "Desire HD easy s-off.exe" from the extracted folder
- Click "S-OFF" it
- Your phone is now ENG S-OFF
-You can test that your phone is ENG S-OFF and Radio S-OFF and it is recommended that you do. Check the bottom of the guide
- Force closes may occur, in this case reboot, and it should be just fine

This is where, if you are having second thoughts, you can still abandon the guide and get back to your *cough* boring stock rom as all changes up to this point can be undone easily (check the forums for that or ask some people)

Flashing a radio method 1
thanks to leith51, follow his thread for a video on how to do this: [GUIDE] How to flash a radio.IMG Tried and tested

(I had to do this so some might have to do it as well. This might improve your battery life and signal strength etc. but it might ruin your phone alltogether if you are using unmatched radios aka not recommended radios)
- Download the zip file in this post and extract it to a folder on your computer
- Copy your "radio.img" into this folder
- Reboot your phone into bootloader mode (poweroff and then Volume- + Power button)
- Select fastboot
- Connect your phone to the computer
- Open "Start here.bat" (don't worry, you can check that it only contains a link to command prompt)
- While in the command prompt issue the following commands:
- "fastboot flash radio radio.img"
- "fastboot reboot"
- Your phone should now be rebooting as normal, with a newly flashed radio

Flashing a radio method 2
- Download the Android SDK in rar format Website + Download
- Extract the android sdk into an easily accessible folder (prefferably C:\sdk or something like that. We will use C:\sdk for this tutorial)
- Your radio zip should have a boot.img inside it, copy that radio.img to C:\sdk\tools (or /platform-sdk if you have downloaded the Gingerbread SDK)
- Open an elevated command prompt (that means having administrator rights), by writing cmd
 in Run from the start menu.
- Browse to your folder (C:
 then cd sdk\tools) from your command prompt
- Turn off your phone (no restart, just shut it down)
- Make sure your phone is still connected to the PC via micro-USB cable
- While holding the Volume down key press and hold the power button until your phone turns on
- If it starts normally, you must try the previous step again
- If your phone starts up in a text-looking window, you have just entered bootloader mode
- Leave your phone alone for now and go to your command prompt on your pc
- Type “fastboot flash radio radio.img
- If there is any error regarding adb files go to http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RTEY0Q97 , download the archive, extract it in your C:\sdk\tools folder and, when in your command prompt type “adb devices” to see if it works. If it lists your device, then your adb files are in order and you must retype the command in the previous step, otherwise please check this for more troubleshooting ADB guide
- Now type “fastboot reboot
- Your phone should now be rebooting as normal, with a newly flashed radio

Flashing your rom

- Tell any people that might call you during the next 10-15 minutes to not worry
- Connect your phone using "Disk drive
" to the computer.
- Copy both
 your full-wipe-1-3.zip and your rom zip file to your SD Card

- Make sure you copied them correctly
- Check again because once you full wipe, you won't have a rom.
- Disconnect your phone from your computer
- Install and open Rom Manager from the market
- Tap on Flash ClockworkMod Recovery
- Wait for it to download (yes, you need a wi-fi or data connection)
- After it is done press "Reboot into recovery"
- If you get an icon with a phone and an exclamation mark in a triangle, remove the battery from your phone, reboot and then flash the clockworkmod recovery again
- Once you are in the clockwork mod recovery, you may use the volume keys as directional keys (up and down) and the power button may be used as Enter.
- I recommend you do a nandroid back-up. You must have at least 1 gb of free space.
- Select "Install Zip from sdcard"
- Select "Choose zip from sdcard"
- Select full-wipe-1-3.zip (It's right under those folders)
- Confirm by selecting the Yes option in between those "NO"s
- Wait for it to finish
DO NOT REBOOT!!! In case you were not aware, you now have no rom installed
- Once again select "Install Zip from sdcard"
- Select "Choose zip from sdcard"
- Select your rom zip file
- Confirm your selection (just like with the wipe)
- Wait for it to finish
- Please reboot from the recovery menu and flash nothing else before you have rebooted
Pop a champagne bottle, because it's done.

TESTING BEFORE FLASHING ANYTHING

Testing Root

1. Download Android Terminal Emulator from the Market
2. Run it and type in "su" 
3. Accept the Superuser request if it comes
4. A "#" should appear if nothing is wrong with your root! 

Testing Eng S-off and Radio S-OFF

1. Power Down Your Device
2. Go to Bootloader
3. If it says Ace PVT ENG S-OFF your phone is ENG S-OFF.
4. use Volume down to get to system info and tap power button to select
5. check CID for CID-11111111 (if you have this all is done 100%) 
6. Reboot

wid0w
XDA Forums

Thanks once more to jkoljo, leith51, vistagamer and Team Revolution

Thank you for donating: brianwolf, Judge-UK

Attached Files

Radio flash.zip - [Click for QR Code] (415.2 KB, 5807 views)

click->DESIRE HD Complete guide with steps: Root, ENG and Radio S-OFF, Flash radio, flash a rom<-click

HTC Desire HD on energy drinks
CPU: 1.2 Ghz
ROM
: ARHD 6 series
GUI
: HTC Sense 3.0

If I have been of any help, please consider  and mention your username so I can extend a thank you

Last edited by wid0w; 28th July 2011 at 03:15 PM.

·                        

Thanks Meter 136

Senior Member |OP|

The Following 99 Users Say Thank You to wid0w For This Useful Post:  Show/Hide

wid0w

22nd February 2011, 11:24 PM

·      

·      

·       # 2

·      

FAQs incoming just hit me with some questions

1. What if I don't have a windows machine. Can I still use this guide?
A: Unfortunately the radio s-off,eng s-off and flashing a radio might not work as those tools are made for windows. ghostofcain has helped people in this situation by providing this link which should work on every OS: CM guide

2. Do I really have to Back-up? What tools do you recommend?
A:No, it's not mandatory but highly recommended that you back-up at least your contacts and messages. I recommend (as jkoljo suggested in the guide) either MyBackup or Titanium Back-up (both on the market). Also it's recommended that right before the wipe, you do a nandroid back-up from the CWM recovery.

3. Everyone is happy with the rom, but mine has some strange issues, what to do?
A: First and foremost, if the rom developer provides an MD5 checksum, verify that. A lot of issues are solved in that manner. Second, make sure you full wiped otherwise you're bound to get some unexpect glitches, force closes etc.

4. I get this error during ROM flashing: 
"Finding update package...
Opening update package...
E: Can't open /sdcard/This is your rom.zip
(bad)
Installation aborted."

A: First, DO NOT REBOOT, your rom package is corrupt. From CWM Recovery mount your SD Card so you can access it on your computer. Copy the correct rom file and retry

5. I can't flash a radio on my phone, because adb says it is not found. What to do?

Originally Posted by jkoljo  

Four things can cause that error: missing HTC Sync, device not in Android & usb debugging not enabled and disconnected USB cable.

click->DESIRE HD Complete guide with steps: Root, ENG and Radio S-OFF, Flash radio, flash a rom<-click

HTC Desire HD on energy drinks
CPU: 1.2 Ghz
ROM
: ARHD 6 series
GUI
: HTC Sense 3.0

If I have been of any help, please consider  and mention your username so I can extend a thank you

Last edited by wid0w; 28th July 2011 at 03:13 PM.

·                        

Thanks Meter 136

Senior Member |OP|

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to wid0w For This Useful Post:  Show/Hide

PHPanos

23rd February 2011, 12:44 AM

·      

·      

·       # 3

·      

Hi there! What a great timing! I rooted my phone for the first time yesterday and the day after when I wanted to flash my first ROM you came up with this. Gotta love the xda-developers forums  Anyway... Since I used the One click Radio S-OFF tool, I suppose I can skip the "Flashing a radio" part correct?

EDIT :

c'est le contenu de la superbe page "DESIRE HD Complete guide with steps: Root, ENG and Radio S-OFF, Flash radio and ROM" sur xdadev qui a j'ai l'impression disparu depuis. Je n'ai rien d'autre par contre, mais c'est ce que j'avais suivi à l'époque fin 2011.

J'ai commencé par la Revolution (2.3), puis JellyTime (4.1, 4.2), puis CM11 (4.4) actuellement (pas encore assez de recul mais cela a l'air de fonctionner correctement). Si vous manquez de mémoire, linkez les applis sur une 2e partition de la carte SD grace à link2SD (cf tutos sur le net). Je suis étonné de voir mon bon "vieux" fonctionner aussi bien avec ces dernières ROM !

Modifié par jean019

Bonsoir et merci pour la reponse mes amis

Voila une capture d'ecran ou s'arrete ma procedure 

J'ai reussi a le rooter puis en essayaons d'installer le recovery via goomanager ou bien directement 

Je rebout mais je m'arrete la car rien se passe 

Rejoignez la conversation

Vous pouvez poster maintenant et vous enregistrez plus tard. Si vous avez un compte, connectez-vous maintenant pour poster.

Invité
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Répondre à ce sujet…

×   Collé en tant que texte enrichi.   Coller en tant que texte brut à la place

Seulement 75 émoticônes maximum sont autorisées.

×   Votre lien a été automatiquement intégré.   Afficher plutôt comme un lien

×   Votre contenu précédent a été rétabli.   Vider l’éditeur

×   Vous ne pouvez pas directement coller des images. Envoyez-les depuis votre ordinateur ou insérez-les depuis une URL.

• Créer...