engribrahim Posté(e) 28 avril 2015 Posté(e) 28 avril 2015 I bought new lg g3 last month. I root it and install custom rom on it but it was stuck. I downloaded stock firmware and install it using this website: http://androidsdna.com/restore-lg-g3-to-stock-firmware-d855f400attsprintt-mobilecanada/ but my lg g3 is still stuck and not booting. Please help, I am very in tension :( Citer
monpseudo Posté(e) 28 avril 2015 Posté(e) 28 avril 2015 Wouaaaa Frandroid a racheté XDA et ses membres débarquent ici. Bon j'ai fait Terminator première langue donc mon anglais pique les yeux. Âmes sensibles détournez les yeux Hi @@engribrahim which model have you? have you download the good firmware for your model ? Type here your imei : http://www.lg-phone-firmware.com/index.php?firmware=1 it give you le last kdz I prefer flashtool2014 to install kdz : https://forum.frandroid.com/topic/210106-tuto-flasher-un-firmware-officiel-lg-avec-fichier-kdz/ or here : http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2785089 1 Citer
Recommended Posts
Rejoignez la conversation
Vous pouvez poster maintenant et vous enregistrez plus tard. Si vous avez un compte, connectez-vous maintenant pour poster.