Aller au contenu

Recommended Posts

Posté(e)
Good afternoon guys,

 

I'm here with a problem ..

 

 

I have a Wiko Cink Peax 2 Jelly Bean Operating System.

Yesterday came out a new update, and a month before I gave my head to the root.

It turns out that when I was all happy to do the update appears to such a message saying that the mobile phone will be restarted I click ok and then it was just off. I thought it was the time ..

Now every time I turn, will stop the cwm recovery (v.6.0.3.7) and below it asks me this message "Warning: the file_contexts".

When I click on "reboot system now" says the mobile phone does not root "Root access is missing. Root device?". the option is "Yes - Device Root (/ system / xbin / su)." I click and dude restarts and remains the same.

I have also done the wipe data / factory reset and wipe cache partition. Nothing ...

 

I downloaded the super su to sd card because I read on a website that anyone could solve the problem. It turns out that the recovery whenever I click "choose zip from sdcard external" the message "E: Cant mount / external_sd /" and thus my thoughts begin to run out and I'm no understanding of the subject. I think that's the option to access certain sd card? Because at least the option that says "choose zip from sdcard" does not appear the file that I passed.

 

Another thing that I think is worth mentioning is that whenever I connect the mobile phone to the pc via usb it binds alone.

Rejoignez la conversation

Vous pouvez poster maintenant et vous enregistrez plus tard. Si vous avez un compte, connectez-vous maintenant pour poster.

Invité
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Répondre à ce sujet…

×   Collé en tant que texte enrichi.   Coller en tant que texte brut à la place

  Seulement 75 émoticônes maximum sont autorisées.

×   Votre lien a été automatiquement intégré.   Afficher plutôt comme un lien

×   Votre contenu précédent a été rétabli.   Vider l’éditeur

×   Vous ne pouvez pas directement coller des images. Envoyez-les depuis votre ordinateur ou insérez-les depuis une URL.

×
×
  • Créer...