Hafedh belhedi Posté(e) 28 janvier 2016 Posté(e) 28 janvier 2016 Hi at first i want to thank every member on this forum that i found it very useful.. Second I have Moto RAZR I xt890 wish is running android jelly bean 4.1.2 and i found and official MAJ to android 4.4.2 kit Kat ..but I'm little scared about it !! :O *So i want to ask developers and people how update their RAZR i to kitkat : After update the phone their is issues or not ? What's the difference between before/ after update? And what's your advice...update or not ? And thanks every body for help :* Citer
Hafedh belhedi Posté(e) 28 janvier 2016 Auteur Posté(e) 28 janvier 2016 Why no one answer me !!!! :/ :'( Citer
Recommended Posts
Rejoignez la conversation
Vous pouvez poster maintenant et vous enregistrez plus tard. Si vous avez un compte, connectez-vous maintenant pour poster.