Aller au contenu

[ROM]MoDaCo Custom ROM - T-Mobile / U8230 Style

johndoe

malgré que je n'ai pas d'huawei, modaco (une fois de plus) developpe une rom custom pour cet appareil alors j'me suis dis que ça en interesserait certains

avant d'hurler au "y a pas le lien de telechargement" prenez le temps de lire la source

source : http://android.modaco.com/content/t-mobile-pulse-pulse-modaco-com/296925/11-jan-1-7-modaco-custom-rom-u8230-vanilla-cupcake-style/

Changelog

- Built with my new MCR build process which reduces size and boost speed of the ROM

- Updated Busybox - ROM is now compatible with Droid Explorer

- Changed display of SSH password so it is no longer sucked into the user agent

- ROM is now fully odex'd - this will shrink your dalvik-cache, improve performance and generally make the world a happier place

- Titanium Backup is now in ROM. This can backup / restore your apps AND re-link them back to the market!

- Jbed Java is now in ROM

- December update is now mandatory

- Updated MCK

- Added MoDaCo Custom Kernel 1.1 with automatic compcache

- Initial Release

Modifié par johndoe

RC1

Fixed issues ported with Beta 4.

Titanium Backup is now in ROM. This can backup / restore your apps AND re-link them back to the market!

Built using latest optimisation script.

Complément bis:

Just to make it clear, the stable releases will always be available to everyone, just sneak peeks and dev versions of MCR will be for subscribers. Sounds fair IMHO! ;-)

Les version intermédiaire son accessible aux abonnés uniquement, mais les version stable sont pour tout le monde.

J'avais déjà essayé avec cette rom, sans succés :(

(voir post https://www.frandroid.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=6129)

Je me cite :

"Bonjour.

Ayant la machine depuis les fête de fin d'année ,

j'ai procédé à des essais avec des "images" de Tmobile, apparement utilisé comme base outre-rhin

mais sans résultat => plantage monstrueux, mais peut-être logique (?) du mobile.

Soit j'ai un BSOD à la Windows, soit cela fonctionne, mais sans la carte SIM !

Donc, je rejoint Tantan, si quelqu'un à des news sur ce sujet, je suis preneur."

Aurais-je honteusement loupé une étape, je m'y suis repris à 2 fois, avec le même constat :

Je ne peux plus utiliser ma carte SIM (ni l'écran tactile d'ailleurs !)

Tan², as-tu essayé cette rom ???

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

POur ceux qui souhaiterait s'y lancer, il y a dans le fil de la discussion chez ModaCo, une personne ayant eu la louable intention de simplifier la marche à suivre :

Here is my attempt:

Install the CD that came with the phone onto your PC - this is necessary to install USB drivers, adb, etc., so the computer can talk to the phone.

Plug the USB cable in, and make sure the drivers load OK, and that you can see the phone.

Make sure you have synced all your contacts somewhere off the phone, and backed up everything you want to keep.

Download (to your PC) the superboot root image http://content.modaco.net/dropzone/1.1-pulse-superboot.zip

and the recovery image http://content.modaco.net/dropzone/1.2.3-p...nrarecovery.zip

and the MoDaCo Custom 8230 ROM http://www.romraid.com/paul/pulse/update-p...core-signed.zip

and the stock T-Mobile image (in case of emergency) http://content.modaco.net/pulse/update-pul...bile-signed.zip

Turn the phone off, and unplug the USB cable.

Hold the volume down and red (end call) buttons, and press the power button. This puts the phone into bootloader mode.

Plug in the USB cable.

Unzip the superboot file, copy AdbWinApi.dll from the CD that came with the phone into the 1.1-pulse-superboot folder, and run .install-superboot-windows.bat.

Unzip the amonrecovery zip, copy AdbWinApi.dll from the CD that came with the phone into the 1.0-pulse-amonrarecovery folder, and run ._install-recovery-windows.bat.

Now restart the phone by removing the battery.

Go into the applications list (bottom right button on the home screen), and run the "Quick Boot" application that superboot has installed. Choose Recovery, and, when you get the sudo screen asking whether to allow root access, allow it. This puts the phone into recovery mode, which I think is a kind of boot image provided by amonrecovery. It's a bit like Windows recovery mode, or booting a Windows machine with a floppy disk - you can do stuff, but the main operating system is not running.

The first useful thing to do is to take a backup of the entire phone, using the Nandroid Backup option on the recovery menu. This backs up a complete image of the phone's ROM to the SD card, which you can restore later. I then turned USB mass storage on (so I could get to the SD card from my computer), and backed up that image to my computer.

Now wipe the phone by choosing the factory reset option. You will lose all your settings at this point!

Rename the MoDaCo ROM zip (update-pulse-u8230edition-1.0-core-signed.zip) to plain update.zip, and copy it from your computer onto the SD card.

Turn off USB mass storage (so the phone can see the SD card again), and run the "Apply sdcard:update.zip" option. This installs the MoDaCo ROM image.

Finally reboot the phone (from the menu). The reboot takes ages. This is to be expected.

Now test out your new phone. If happy, download your applications again (the My Downloads option in Market should still show them, and even the paid for ones should download and reinstall OK).

If not happy, go back into recovery mode, and restore the backup you took.

Modifié par flatlink

pardon, je dois etre très bete mais je suis incapable de télécharger aucun des zip modaco ;(

ah mais je viens de me rendre compte que le messge ci dessus est mal quoté !

du coup les liens sont pas complets ... :rolleyes:

si tu pouvais me filer le lien du post d'origine et / ou les liens de download complets...

merci

le pb : mon phone ne demarre plus, j'ai rien fait encore, juste installé panda home hier

je l'ai éteind ce matin et maintenant il reste sur ANDROID

Modifié par davidd

• 3 weeks later...

Hello davidd, je n'avais pas vu ton message !!

Personnellement je n'ai pas mis les mains dans le cambouis pour installer cette rom lol... je prefere attendre la maj prévu pour avril ( j'esperes ! car aucun média n'en parles...)

Pour te répondre vis à vis du copier/coller que j'ai fait voici le lien d'origine :

http://android.modaco.com/content-page/296925/09-feb-1-7-modaco-custom-rom-u8230-vanilla-style-now-with-online-kitchen/page/40/

Rejoignez la conversation

Vous pouvez poster maintenant et vous enregistrez plus tard. Si vous avez un compte, connectez-vous maintenant pour poster.

Invité
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Répondre à ce sujet…

×   Collé en tant que texte enrichi.   Coller en tant que texte brut à la place

Seulement 75 émoticônes maximum sont autorisées.

×   Votre lien a été automatiquement intégré.   Afficher plutôt comme un lien

×   Votre contenu précédent a été rétabli.   Vider l’éditeur

×   Vous ne pouvez pas directement coller des images. Envoyez-les depuis votre ordinateur ou insérez-les depuis une URL.

• Créer...