Aller au contenu

flasher vos clone chinois sous android

premierement je sais pas comment faire! mais les gars on faites! je vous donne les outil necessaire!!

y faut loader c est programme est les DRIVER POUR LE PC

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9I8NBRW7

ensuite ca prend ce cable

http://www.aliexpress.com/fm-store/406254/210955919-434151872/Firmware-Flash-Cable-For-Android-H2000-MTK6516-Mobile-Phone.html

et voici la methode en anglais

hello, I received my flash cables for H2000 and i successfully flashed the device + put back the original IMEI that were invalid after the flash :

what you need :

- Flash cable for H2000 like http://www.aliexpress.com/fm-store/406254/210955919-434151872/Firmware-Flash-Cable-For-Android-H2000-MTK6516-Mobile-Phone.html

or like in my attached picture, my supplier have send me this one, its a lot more easyer when you have to switch cables when flashing.

- SP_Download_L1104_V3.2.4 (smartphone multi-port download tool)

- SN_Write_tool_EXE_v2.1012.0 to write back imei after the flash

- usb_modem_drivers for the regular USB cable

- PL-2303_Driver_Installer for the data cable, should come with the provided cable .

Steps :

For Flashing

1- plug the phone with regular usb and install modem drivers

2- install drivers for USB-COM

3- open smartphone multi-port download tool

4- select the scater.txt file where you have all the .bin and .img files (it will load for a moment)

5- plug the flash cable into the computer

6- plug the phone (phone must be off)

7- click the button *Start all* and update should start

8- hold the power button for 2-3 sec until you see progress bar on the screen of the programm.

9- Formatting will begin, you should have 4 progress bar sequences : red,green, red, blue

10- just after the last progress bar (blue) finish, plug the regular USB cable into the phone ( with my *double cable* I only have to plug the other usb into the computer) with 2 cables (flash + usb) you have to unplug the flash and plug the regular to the phone within 5-10 sec or the flash will fail.

11 - flash will begin and wait until its completed (takes 2 -3 min)

Restore IMEI :

- take notes of your IMEI from your sticker on the back of your phone into notepad or something

- open SN_WRITE_STATION

- configs :

* Function select *

- write imei + backup nvram

- smartphone

- mode select = META

* connection settings *

- select baud rate, mine was 115200

- port com, select the port com assigned to your flash cable.

* IMEI options *

- check the 1st and 3rd

* Database files*

- model files i used : BPLGUInfoCustomApp_MT6516_S01_MAUI_10A_W10_48.e100 2_klx1

- AP database i used : APDB_MT6516_S01_10YW1048MP_W11.02.e1002_klx1

alright, you are set to put back your imei

- copy the 1st (ctrl+c from notepad)

- plug the phone to the flash cable (phone must be off)

- click START or F6

- you will be asked to enter the 1st imei then click ENTER

- right after you need to press PWR on your phone for 5-10 sec until you see the android logo,

- you should be prompted for the second IMEI number, paste it into the box then press ENTER

- the program will shutdown by it self, take off your battery then put it back in, power on the phone and you should see your imei when dialing *#06# (booting should take 5min it is normal)

H2000 unbricked !

Modifié par modblaster

premierement je sais pas comment faire! mais les gars on faites! je vous donne les outil necessaire!!

y faut loader c est programme est driver..

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9I8NBRW7

ensuite ca prend ce cable

http://buy.taobao.com/auction/cart/my_cart.htm

et voici la methode en anglais

hello, I received my flash cables for H2000 and i successfully flashed the device + put back the original IMEI that were invalid after the flash :

what you need :

- Flash cable for H2000 like http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=9451304664

or like in my attached picture, my supplier have send me this one, its a lot more easyer when you have to switch cables when flashing.

- SP_Download_L1104_V3.2.4 (smartphone multi-port download tool)

- SN_Write_tool_EXE_v2.1012.0 to write back imei after the flash

- usb_modem_drivers for the regular USB cable

- PL-2303_Driver_Installer for the data cable, should come with the provided cable .

Steps :

For Flashing

1- plug the phone with regular usb and install modem drivers

2- install drivers for USB-COM

3- open smartphone multi-port download tool

4- select the scater.txt file where you have all the .bin and .img files (it will load for a moment)

5- plug the flash cable into the computer

6- plug the phone (phone must be off)

7- click the button *Start all* and update should start

8- hold the power button for 2-3 sec until you see progress bar on the screen of the programm.

9- Formatting will begin, you should have 4 progress bar sequences : red,green, red, blue

10- just after the last progress bar (blue) finish, plug the regular USB cable into the phone ( with my *double cable* I only have to plug the other usb into the computer) with 2 cables (flash + usb) you have to unplug the flash and plug the regular to the phone within 5-10 sec or the flash will fail.

11 - flash will begin and wait until its completed (takes 2 -3 min)

Restore IMEI :

- take notes of your IMEI from your sticker on the back of your phone into notepad or something

- open SN_WRITE_STATION

- configs :

* Function select *

- write imei + backup nvram

- smartphone

- mode select = META

* connection settings *

- select baud rate, mine was 115200

- port com, select the port com assigned to your flash cable.

* IMEI options *

- check the 1st and 3rd

* Database files*

- model files i used : BPLGUInfoCustomApp_MT6516_S01_MAUI_10A_W10_48.e100 2_klx1

- AP database i used : APDB_MT6516_S01_10YW1048MP_W11.02.e1002_klx1

alright, you are set to put back your imei

- copy the 1st (ctrl+c from notepad)

- plug the phone to the flash cable (phone must be off)

- click START or F6

- you will be asked to enter the 1st imei then click ENTER

- right after you need to press PWR on your phone for 5-10 sec until you see the android logo,

- you should be prompted for the second IMEI number, paste it into the box then press ENTER

- the program will shutdown by it self, take off your battery then put it back in, power on the phone and you should see your imei when dialing *#06# (booting should take 5min it is normal)

H2000 unbricked !

Congrats in getting H2000 back to working condition.

I have few questions and I hope you would be able to answer them:

1. When you say press Power on button for few seconds, is it with battery in or out?

2. The firmware you used belong to H2000 or the one you uploaded for A3000?

3. You seem to have a later version of SNWrite tool. Did you receive the SW along with firmware for H2000?

Would it be possible to upload the drivers and application so that all those who has bricked the phone can try?

Since most of the flash usb-com cable consists of PL2302/2303 I assume it may work but not sure.

Thanks for the info.

je crois que c est pour faire un cable flash!pour nos clone

Not able to edit my above post. I am not sure of Tx and Rx pins on phone. It could be Tx from PL2303 should be connected to pin 13 on connector and Rx to 12. Hope someone verifies this. I do not have the cable to verify it. Thanks in advance

flcable.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

et pour la fin je crois que c est une autre methode!!!!

Install and ROOT with Universal AndRoot.

2 Install Root-Explorer.

3 Go to /system/etc/firmware/ with Root Explorer and backup file ".modem.img" in a safe place (e.g /sdcard)

4 Mount R/W (a button on the top of sreen) for folder /system/etc/firmware/ and replace ".modem.img" with new one, found in "radio" folder (subfolders 1,2,3,4 - usialy file in "1" is good. If not, try others too)

5 Change permissions for new ".modem.img" to "rw- r- - r -

-"

6 Mount R/O folder /system/etc/firmware/

7 Reboot (off and on)

8 If no change go to step 4 and try other file in "radio" subfolders

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

If there is any doubt in the process method or steps, contact me!!!

dharmang_choksi@yahoo.com

Rejoignez la conversation

Vous pouvez poster maintenant et vous enregistrez plus tard. Si vous avez un compte, connectez-vous maintenant pour poster.

Invité
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Répondre à ce sujet…

×   Collé en tant que texte enrichi.   Coller en tant que texte brut à la place

Seulement 75 émoticônes maximum sont autorisées.

×   Votre lien a été automatiquement intégré.   Afficher plutôt comme un lien

×   Votre contenu précédent a été rétabli.   Vider l’éditeur

×   Vous ne pouvez pas directement coller des images. Envoyez-les depuis votre ordinateur ou insérez-les depuis une URL.

• Créer...