Aller au contenu

Recommended Posts

Posté(e) (modifié)

This is a translation of my thread: https://www.frandroid.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=9057

While installing Galaxo on my phone, I've noticed the lack of information about the installation of Galaxo 1.6.1 on Samsung Galaxy for beginners.

I've made a website explaining the step by step installation of Galaxo 1.6.1 that I have made.

Any feedbacks will be appreciate!

http://www.uht.me/galaxo

This tutorial is also available in french.

March 30th update:

Galaxo 1.6.2

Installation screenshots

Modifié par DocUHT

Rejoignez la conversation

Vous pouvez poster maintenant et vous enregistrez plus tard. Si vous avez un compte, connectez-vous maintenant pour poster.

Invité
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Répondre à ce sujet…

×   Collé en tant que texte enrichi.   Coller en tant que texte brut à la place

  Seulement 75 émoticônes maximum sont autorisées.

×   Votre lien a été automatiquement intégré.   Afficher plutôt comme un lien

×   Votre contenu précédent a été rétabli.   Vider l’éditeur

×   Vous ne pouvez pas directement coller des images. Envoyez-les depuis votre ordinateur ou insérez-les depuis une URL.

×
×
  • Créer...