radardroid Posté(e) 1 mai 2010 Posté(e) 1 mai 2010 Bonjour, Tout d'abord, veuillez excuser nos français. Nous ne parle pas français couramment donc nous aimerions expliquer notre proposition en anglais. I have been wanting to translate my application to as many languages as posible. But since this is a free application, I have thought that I may find other android developers in other countries that would like to help translate my application to other languages while at the same time I can help them to translate their applications to Spanish. If you find this proposal interesting, please send me a private message or answer on this thread. Merci beaucoup et excuse moi je ne peux pas parler français.
radardroid Posté(e) 1 mai 2010 Auteur Posté(e) 1 mai 2010 The application is called Radardroid. It is a speed camera GPS warning application. It is available in Market and has had over 60000 downloads till now.
radardroid Posté(e) 1 mai 2010 Auteur Posté(e) 1 mai 2010 Thank you for the offer. I have sent you a private message. :)
Caballero Posté(e) 1 mai 2010 Posté(e) 1 mai 2010 Hi, I'm also interested in a Spanish translation of my application : aTrip ;)
radardroid Posté(e) 1 mai 2010 Auteur Posté(e) 1 mai 2010 Hi, I'm also interested in a Spanish translation of my application : aTrip ;) I have sent you a Private Message :)
Adien Posté(e) 1 mai 2010 Posté(e) 1 mai 2010 If you want some help for the French translation, I'm ok too ;-)
Caballero Posté(e) 1 mai 2010 Posté(e) 1 mai 2010 j'ai commencé, et y'a énormément de boulot : plus de 500 lignes !
radardroid Posté(e) 13 mai 2010 Auteur Posté(e) 13 mai 2010 If you want some help for the French translation, I'm ok too ;-) Thank you very much for your offer. Caballero has done a great job translating many of the strings but there are still some more to translate. Are you still available for help? If so, please send me an email to support (@) radardroid (.) com Thank you all for your help. :)
Recommended Posts
Archivé
Ce sujet est désormais archivé et ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.