Aller au contenu

[Question] Le prix d'un Nexus One sans abonnement.

Bonjour,

Je ne suis pas Français donc je suis désolé pour toutes les erreurs.

Je sais que cela a déjà été discuté et j'ai passé beaucoup de temps à chercher une réponse en cours. Mon ami est à paris et il veut acheter le N1. On lui a offert un pour € 484. J'ai lu dans un ancien poste ici que le prix normal est d'environ € 530.

Est-ce un bon prix maintenant? Peut-il acheter pour moins cher? Où? [Pas sur Internet]

Merci!

J'en possède déjà un (FroYo) :).

---

Hi,

(Sorry about my French, it's my third language)

I know this topic has already been discussed, and I spent a lot of time searching for an up-to-date answer. A friend of mine is in Paris (will be leaving tomorrow night) and he wants to buy a N1. He was offered one [unlocked] for 480 Euros.

Is it a good price? Can it be bought for cheaper? If so, where?

Thanks.

Hi,

English is my third language too so ;)

I work for The Phone House and i sell unlock N1...

U can find one for 449€ and ur sure it's a new one...

If ur in Paris there is a plenty of store of my company around...

good luck

Hi !

You have two choices : either buy it to a carrier, with a "subscription" without any commitment, nor buy it "stand-alone", in this case it's findable in stores such as FNAC (it's not avaible in every FNAC). Your friend must take a shot at Rue Montgallet, which is full of high-tech stores.

At this moment, the N1 is only avaible with one carrier, SFR. So if your friend want to buy it to SFR without commitment, he has to take it to a SFR store with a subscription called "SFR la Carte". He currently costs 419€. But at this moment, SFR is out of stock of N1 and there is only a few stores that actually got it :(

Thank you guys for the helpful answers.

If he buys it with the "SFR La Carte" subscription, will a non-French SIM card work properly? What is the difference for him if he buys a "La Carte" plan and not a normal unlocked one?

Edit: As I see here, https://forum.frandroid.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=13878, the LA CARTE is still locked. Then Gils, I guess "The Phone Shop" is not an option...

I didn't check with SFR La Carte but we can sell it like this to at 419€... and we have some on store if u don't find it somewhere else...

Nexus one is unlocked whatever the option u choose... meanning u can put a sim card from france, belgium, usa, afghanistan, venus... ;)

Archivé

Ce sujet est désormais archivé et ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.

• Créer...