Aller au contenu

Root du Defy mini enfin possible

Bonjour je viens vous annoncer que le root du Defy mini est enfin possible ! Enfin pas pour tous ... Puisque je n'ai toujours pas reussi à "rooter" le mien je n'arrive pas à accéder au fastboot vissiblement je ne suis pas le seul(tout les modéles ayant une version logicielle TNBST_4_0A.XX.XXXXX).

Bref je poste le tutoriel pour les autres

De GoldSkulltulaHunter du forum xda-developers

It really works!! Thanks a lot, man! I've been following this thread for some months, and now I registered in this forum just to thank leos0 and to say that it really works.

For all the other n00bs (like me), this is exactly what I've done (just more step-by-step instructions to the same things leos0 described):

1. Downloaded the zip file that was attached to the post quoted above ("root_xt320.zip").

2. Extracted the "update.zip" file into the phone's SDcard folder (I did this by connecting the phone to the pc in the "mass storage mode".

3. Extracted all the other files from the "update.zip" file into a folder on my pc.

4. Connected the phone to the pc. NOT in the mass storage mode. Actually, I turned the USB debugging ON (settings -> applications -> development -> USB debugging), but I don't know if this makes any difference whatsoever.

5. Opened the command line (I'm using Windows Vista, btw): start menu -> cmd.exe.

6. In the command line, went to the folder where the previously extracted file adb.exe was.

7. typed adb reboot-bootloader

Note: I'm pretty sure the steps 5, 6 and 7 can be substituted by booting the phone with the VOL+ and VOL- buttons pressed, as leos0 described (I've already done that), so it's a matter of choice.

8. The phone booted in the fastboot mode (in the screen there was a menu for me to choose between recovery mode, reboot system and something else. I DIDN'T CHOOSE ANY OF THOSE OPTIONS, since I was already in the fastboot mode.

9. Next, I typed fastboot boot recovery.img (in the cmd, of course. NOT in the phone).

10. The phone entered this weird-looking menu just like leos0 described. Using the VOL+ and VOL- buttons to navigate and POWER to choose, I selected the second option ("Install zip from sd").

11. In the next screen, I navigated down untill I reached the "update.zip" file that was previously extracted to the sdcard folder. Pressed POWER button to select it. Then I selected "Yes - install".

12. Some installation screens appeared. After that, something else appeared, and this was not described by leos0: it was kind of a confirmation screen, but since the menu looked weird and too zoomed in, I couldn't read it properly. Anyway, it was something related to "fixing the root", or something... I had 2 options: "NO" and "YES, FIX ROOT".

13. Fearing for my life, I chose "YES, FIX ROOT", and then it said the procedure was done. I went back in the menu, and chose to reboot the phone.

14. It didn't actually reboot, though. It just turned off. I turned it on again (still connected to the pc, but I'm pretty sure that's not necessary), installed the Root Checker app from the PlayStore and BAM! I was roooot!

My phone details:

Model: XT320

Android version: 2.3.6

Kernel version: 2.6.38.6+ buildsrv@Ixdex2 #1

Build number: 07.1F.0F

Flex version: LATAM_Claro_Brazil_v19_0312_FLEXTNBST

Software version: TNBST_4_07.1F.0FRPS

Thanks for everybody that kept this thread going for so long, and with so little hope. And thanks for leos0 for making my phone usefull again!

Pour le fichier root_xt320.zip il est trouvable ici -> http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1658568&page=38

Merci a leos0 et a tous ce qui l'ont aider

• Like 1

voir ici : http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2079202 un tuto, hélas en anglais, qui permet de rooter aussi les versions comme celle que nous partageons (j'ai testé avec succès).

MAIS il ne faut vraiment pas avoir froid aux yeux. Je travaille dans l'électronique depuis 30 ans et j'ai transpiré :( . Par contre le résultat est là.

Un détail que le tuto ne mentionne pas, c'est que lorsqu'on obtient enfin le mode "fastboot", la touche "power" et la touche "photo" du téléphone, qui servaient jusque là respectivement à échapper/valider un item d'un menu échangent leur rôle. ça surprend quand on n'est pas prévenu.

L'autre "petit détail" c'est qu'il ne faut PAS retirer la batterie lorsqu'on flashe le bootloader, au moins avec mon PC: L'USB ne fournit pas assez de jus. Retirer la prise au bon moment suffit, on peut enlever la batterie après en prenant son temps :D .

Au moment de flasher le "update.zip" la signature est mauvaise. On peut déselectionner le contrôle de celle-ci avant, ou simplement insister quand le tél demande s'il faut continuer quand même et ça passe.

Et si vous utilisez linux, oubliez: J'ai bien les outils dans mon ubuntu habituel, mais le fastboot de chez moto qui est là ne voit jamais le tél, contrairement à son homologue Windowsien. Pour une fois, ma licence W7 aura servi à quelque chose d'autre que jouer -_- .

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Rejoignez la conversation

Vous pouvez poster maintenant et vous enregistrez plus tard. Si vous avez un compte, connectez-vous maintenant pour poster.

Invité
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Répondre à ce sujet…

×   Collé en tant que texte enrichi.   Coller en tant que texte brut à la place

Seulement 75 émoticônes maximum sont autorisées.

×   Votre lien a été automatiquement intégré.   Afficher plutôt comme un lien

×   Votre contenu précédent a été rétabli.   Vider l’éditeur

×   Vous ne pouvez pas directement coller des images. Envoyez-les depuis votre ordinateur ou insérez-les depuis une URL.

• Créer...