Aller au contenu

ROM ALIEN DROID V3.0 B1

Salut les gars,je vous présente cette rom que j'ai découverte hier sur XDA ,je suis friand de test ,et je trouve celle ci pas mal

Pas rapport a toutes les roms que nous connaissons ,elle change un peu au niveau des softkeys,le style d ecriture me fait penser au font sony sketch ,le franco milestone 3 est intégré,et il y a une plethore de sons de notif et de melodies

Par contre pour ceux qui aiment Halo ,elle n est pas dans cette rom

,treve de bavardage ,bon test pour ceux qui ont la maladie du flash comme moi

AboutLogo.png

Hi, Welcome to AlienDroid 3.0. The previous versions of AlienDroid were extremely succesful I decided to update the ROM and give it life again, but this time for the Nexus 4. This ROM focuses mostly on the user experience and not silly benchmarks or useless optimization. The Nexus 4 is perfectly capable of handleing Android 4.2 without any of the optimization that all the other ROMS are giving it. I made this ROM to appeal to the user in Speed, Stability, and Featurefull. This ROM is extremely fast and has lots of little tweaks that make it so speedy. It also has incredible stability as its built off the latest stable Cyanogenmod. Last but not least this ROM has really cool features and tweaks that you won't find anywhere else. Currently this is a beta-ish release as it does not include all the things I want it to inlcude such as the AlienMods app that were working on to bring to the next update. I really hope you enjoy this ROM. biggrin.gif

FeaturesLogo.png

Android 4.2.2 With Bits of Android 4.3 added into it. (Look Below)

Android 4.3 GE SunBeam Wallpaper

Android 4.3 GE Boot Animation

Android 4.3 Camera

New Font (Slightly changed to be subtly better but not to intrusive to the Android Look)

New UI Sounds (Thanks to the UKG Team)

New Soft Key Buttons (Removable once AlienMods gets released)

Android 4.2 Launcher with Landscape support

Lockscreen Landscape Support As well

Beats + Xlouder (Thanks Misledz)

Audio optimization for best sound

Sony Walkman Music Player

30 Music Steps for more flexibility to sound control

Smooth Scrolling Hack

Sony Bravia Engine 2

Sysctl Battery Saving Scripts

SecretSauce Scripts

SuperCharged Scripts

Modification to .so files for more Smoothness, Butter.

Removed Apps, files not seen fit for the ROM

Full Gapps Integration

Latest Google Play Apps

Flash Working and Preinstalled

Franco Kernel Milestone 3 Installed

Battery Saving Optimizations added

Removed Camera Lockscreen Widget

Ill update the list as I update the ROM.

So Many More, Just Flash It (Backup First)

ScreenshotsLogo.png

Screenshot 1

Screenshot 2

Screenshot 3

Screenshot 4

Screenshot 5

Screenshot 6

DownloadLogo.png

AlienDroid V3.0 B1 - Download Here, Mirror 1 (Thanks to Swirly05)

ChangelogLogo.png

V3.0 B1

First Release For Mako.

BugsLogo.png

No Bugs

InstallationLogo.png

BACKUP

Wipe Data, Cache, Dalvik, etc.

Install ROM

NO NEED TO INSTALL GAPPS, THERE PRELOADED

Enjoy

CreditLogo.png

Cyanogenmod

UKG Team

Misledz

Powerpoint45

franciscofranco

Google

PM Me if i missed you. Sorry.

OtherLogo.png

Right now this is the first release of this ROM for mako, this is more of a beta since it does not include all of the features i want it to include at the moment. There are great things planned for this ROM if you decide to stick around. Me and Powerpoint45 are working on an amazing app that is sorta like a mod shop or like a Cydia Store that will only be available for this ROM. We already have the majority of it done and we should be done by next week. I will post screenshots of the app and explain it a bit more once we release it. Thanks

Placer.png

Cette ROM intégrant des fonctionnalités comme la dernière google cam, franco kernel M3 ou encore Beats+xlouder semble intéressant. Par contre elle ne semble pas intégrer de wifi fix comme avec les drivers Prima.

Donc attente de retours.

C'est quoi le lien XDA ?

Archivé

Ce sujet est désormais archivé et ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.

• Créer...