Aller au contenu

MX5 PRO - Sortie possible Juillet 2015 (Exynos 7420, 4Gb RAM, QHD)

Kingu Prima

Alleged render of the Meizu MX5
http://www.gizchina.com/2015/06/02/alleged-render-of-the-meizu-mx5/

Meizu-MX5-2.jpg?fit=1024%2C1024

With the Meizu m2 note launch just hours away what better piece of news is there but a render of the Meizu MX5!

Yes, it isn’t just the mid range m1 note that is rumoured to be getting an early replacement but also the flagship Meizu MX5 too! Rumours last month spoke of a June 30th launch for the MX5 which will probably be one of the first Android phones to use Mediatek’s new Helio X20 chipset.

So what will the new Meizu look like? Well unsurprisingly the new flagship will look a lot like the old MX4, but (if these renders are accurate) the MX5 will feature a physical home button and unibody all alloy chassis.

Meizu-MX5-4.jpg?resize=344%2C250
Meizu-MX5-5.jpg?resize=288%2C250

The render also shows a flat rear and a 3.5mm headphone jack in the base of the phone rather in the top. A bit change considering Meizu don’t generally move headphone and physical button positions around.

Modifié par king prima

http://www.lesmobiles.com/actualite/18217-gionee-elife-e8-le-mobile-qui-voulait-seduire-les-photographes.htmlque pensez vous de ça ? Je ne veux pas faire de pub pour cette marque mais la c vraiment du très lourd, non ?

Thelolo,

Si y a bien un truc que j'ai compris avec les marques de smartphones chinois (et je ne parle pas de la fabrication, car ils sont tous fabriqués là-bas quelque soit la marque), c'est que "Sans Maîtrise, La Puissance N'est Rien".

Et ça, on l'a tous vu ici avec le MX4 Pro.

En gros les smartphones chinois, c'est beau sur le papier, mais une fois le smartphone entre les mains, bah c'était mieux sur le papier... A l'usage pour l'instant, ils sont encore loin des ténors que sont Samsung, LG, HTC et compagnie.

Ils leur reste encore beaucoup de progrès à faire (tu ne met pas un moteur de Ferrari dans une caisse de 2CV), alors même celui que tu nous présente, j'y crois pas trop, voir pas du tout...

Bonne journée

Modifié par kamal91

• 2 months later...

Meizu ‘NUIX’ ME5 leaks, shows 2.5D glass screen, 3/4GB RAM variants
Meizu’s project NUIX is well underway with a launch expected in the coming days. Today, more news about the phone including a leaked picture of an alleged test unit surfaced.

The NUIX will be the ME5, according to our source. The ME5 will come in a couple variants with either 3GB or 4GB RAM, sporting the same Samsung Exynos 7420 processor. It was being said that the phone would have a 2K display, but neither the 3GB or the 4GB RAM versions seem to offer the high-res screen according to the source.

NUIX.jpg?resize=600%2C711

The leak goes on to mention that the display for the phone would be sourced by Sharp, a company whose panels fit onto a lot of phones, especially those that want to be known as flagships. Atop the Sharp screen, the ME5 is believed to have a 2.5D curved display.

As for software, the ME5 will have Flyme OS based off Android 5.1 Lollipop. Since Meizu’s always been keen on having high-grade multimedia features on its phones, the ME5 is going to be no different with a 21 mega-pixel rear camera (we have to wait and see what sensor model it uses) along with a 5 mega-pixel front shooter.

ME5-2.jpg?resize=316%2C500

Me5.jpeg?resize=316%2C500

AnTuTu screenshots of the 3GB RAM and 4GB RAM versions of the Meizu NUIX

Moving on to what matters the most — pricing — it’s said that the ME5 will sell for upwards of 3,000 Yuan or US$470; Meizu may have to rethink its strategies if that is going to be the case.

http://www.gizchina.com/2015/09/09/meizu-nuix-me5-leaks-shows-2-5d-glass-screen-34gb-ram-variants/

Meizu ‘NUIX’ ME5 leaks, shows 2.5D glass screen, 3/4GB RAM variants

Meizu’s project NUIX is well underway with a launch expected in the coming days. Today, more news about the phone including a leaked picture of an alleged test unit surfaced.

The NUIX will be the ME5, according to our source. The ME5 will come in a couple variants with either 3GB or 4GB RAM, sporting the same Samsung Exynos 7420 processor. It was being said that the phone would have a 2K display, but neither the 3GB or the 4GB RAM versions seem to offer the high-res screen according to the source.

NUIX.jpg?resize=600%2C711

The leak goes on to mention that the display for the phone would be sourced by Sharp, a company whose panels fit onto a lot of phones, especially those that want to be known as flagships. Atop the Sharp screen, the ME5 is believed to have a 2.5D curved display.

As for software, the ME5 will have Flyme OS based off Android 5.1 Lollipop. Since Meizu’s always been keen on having high-grade multimedia features on its phones, the ME5 is going to be no different with a 21 mega-pixel rear camera (we have to wait and see what sensor model it uses) along with a 5 mega-pixel front shooter.

ME5-2.jpg?resize=316%2C500

Me5.jpeg?resize=316%2C500

AnTuTu screenshots of the 3GB RAM and 4GB RAM versions of the Meizu NUIX

Moving on to what matters the most — pricing — it’s said that the ME5 will sell for upwards of 3,000 Yuan or US$470; Meizu may have to rethink its strategies if that is going to be the case.

http://www.gizchina.com/2015/09/09/meizu-nuix-me5-leaks-shows-2-5d-glass-screen-34gb-ram-variants/

eh oui KING PRIMA je l'ai vu aussi cet article c'est une bombe ce tel c'est vraiment vraiment vraiment dommage que flyme soit aussi beugué et d'ailleurs je me pose une question, les utilisateurs du mx5 ont ils autant de souci qu'avec un mx4 pro niveau bugs?

Les mecs, comment vous arrivez encore à suivre l'actualité Meizu (futures potentielles sorties de nouveau phones) avec tous les plâtres et autres merd2 que vous avez essuyé avec cette marque.

Moi, c'est une marque que j'ai blacklisté à vie (quand bien même si un jour ils arrivent à nous pondre un phone qui marche), et quand on me demande conseil sur cette marque, je dis aux gens de passer leur chemin...

Modifié par kamal91

Rejoignez la conversation

Vous pouvez poster maintenant et vous enregistrez plus tard. Si vous avez un compte, connectez-vous maintenant pour poster.

Invité
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Répondre à ce sujet…

×   Collé en tant que texte enrichi.   Coller en tant que texte brut à la place

Seulement 75 émoticônes maximum sont autorisées.

×   Votre lien a été automatiquement intégré.   Afficher plutôt comme un lien

×   Votre contenu précédent a été rétabli.   Vider l’éditeur

×   Vous ne pouvez pas directement coller des images. Envoyez-les depuis votre ordinateur ou insérez-les depuis une URL.

• Créer...