Aller au contenu

Recommended Posts

Posté(e)

Greetings,

 

I have a JiaYu S3 Basic (2gb) that I tried to put a new rom on. I installed TW Recovery and factory reset it, but for some reason everytime I tried to install a rom it would finish, showed some errors about not being able to find a md5 file, e: unable to find partition size for '/misc' and so on. I tried to install it through fastboot but now it seems that my recovery is also gone. Have I completely ruined my phone or is there a chance for me? Also I am on a Mac so I can't get SP Flash running.

 

Best regards

Posté(e)

Google has translated

Tests to find someone with PC windows. I think your problem is program under MAC?

Know that, while you can have access to your computer via S3 smartphone is not dead and can come back to life ..

Rejoignez la conversation

Vous pouvez poster maintenant et vous enregistrez plus tard. Si vous avez un compte, connectez-vous maintenant pour poster.

Invité
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Répondre à ce sujet…

×   Collé en tant que texte enrichi.   Coller en tant que texte brut à la place

  Seulement 75 émoticônes maximum sont autorisées.

×   Votre lien a été automatiquement intégré.   Afficher plutôt comme un lien

×   Votre contenu précédent a été rétabli.   Vider l’éditeur

×   Vous ne pouvez pas directement coller des images. Envoyez-les depuis votre ordinateur ou insérez-les depuis une URL.

×
×
  • Créer...