Aller au contenu

[Theme] -2.1.A.0.435- 'Suave Green' (Beta)


Recommended Posts

Posté(e)

[Theme] -2.1.A.0.435- 'Suave Green' (Beta)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, I'm finally posting a beta of my 1st theme. I have lots of time constraints so release/updates may be slower than others, but hopefully worth it. Also won't be doing any other version than 2.1.A.0.435 for now for the same reason, but I may if this goes over pretty well.

2i0832w.png

2use89h.png

2ahy79i.png

294qs1u.png

xge5o6.jpg

mrs38j.jpg

Dock is from this pack from here. Clock is mClock

Pack: http://forum.xda-developers.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=412843&d=1286163177

mClock: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=832108

I have redone most of the animated .png's "from scratch" in Photoshop, including the 120+ battery icons, the spinners, "Connecting" call icon, downloads, etc. as well as a LOT of the static icons (lockscreen, status/notification bar/icons, notif. pulldown, etc.....)and some of the .9.png's. So these icons will be unique to this theme unless someone likes them and ports them to another (feel free themers, but please give credit!).

Done: (aside from tweaks & missed bits)

-framework-res.apk

-framework.jar

-android.policy.jar

(w/reboot option and 100-step % battery- Thanks, MrRusch!)

-Conversations.apk

-Phonebook.apk

-SemcPhone.apk

Working on:

-Settings.apk

- re-doing lockscreen & some stubborn .9.pngs

-suggestions?

Not right now:

-Timescape

-2.2+/CM port

Help me with:

-name suggestions

-suggest the best way to make a custom .zip for xrecovery

Link: •(Custom .zip for xrecovery) http://hotfile.com/dl/107345417/54c3571/Suave_Green_0.1.zip.html

*name still tentative, not loving the Suave lol. Indecisive much?

•MrRusch for reboot/battery mod & X10ModTool

•zdzihu for xrecovery & everything else

•_calum_ for the theme thread & other stuff, and also All themers- I learned it by watching you!

•UOT Kitchen- made a few themes here and used some icons/images I liked out of them (x10 isn't supported natively there) also based my battery off of a "super circle"

•Lord aLaL for a nice tut on making xrecovery zips

Posté(e)

yes... it look like the Alien Design... but i don't like the toxic green....

I'll try it when it come out.. juste to copy it theme for my collection...

Thank for share !!!

:P

Posté(e)

Hu, that theme looks f*ckin' good !!

Seriously thinking about a DL when the full version will be ready :lol:

Keep it up guy, I love that green !! :emo_im_money_mouth:

Posté(e)

I expect the link for the poster as quickly as possible.

Perhaps I would let myself try to test it, I would see well.

Let us hope that will not delay too much B) .

Posté(e)

we don't understand what you say... :o

i like this theme it looks very nice but too much green in my eyez i could not use it everyday B) ;)

Posté(e)

I'm agree with you... change the SONY's Blue to this custom Green... not for me.. :P

Posté(e)

You talk to us ?? Who said you can do that ??

You fuckin search to fight ?? Come on come on... :P

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk

Posté(e)

lol thol you smiled me lol

I didn't want to be put in this talk anymore !

peace and love !!!

But if you insist your wish is my command => come on I'll destroye you !!!! YOU CANNOT ESCAPE FROM DEATH !

mdr

Posté(e)

A "Rage against the machine" guy !! LOL

How much are you behind this thin guy ?

Posté(e)

Stop it !!!!! You don't know about the number of hide man !!!!

so

lol thol I currently use a new home , it's very nice and flowing !

And in parallel I will test the home of Xperia Arc cause I have the apk. I must be home to pull in the system.

Posté(e)

i seen it, but i can't DL from my desk, or from my 3G conextion (Same IP for All Users) ...

I'll test it tonight...

Posté(e)

yes.. but too heavy.. i think the battery will not like it...

I don't search a Too Complex HOME, just anough beauty and reliable (userfriendly)..

Posté(e)

bootloader is a thing.. but i'm interested by the standard Package of SONY : DialPad and PhoneBook

The Standard apps of Android are very ugly !!! re Skined or not...

I tested the HOME of ARC.. it's wonderfull... a combinason of Andoid UI and iOS UI..

I like it... with it transparent apps stock..

Posté(e)

Small suggestion: Why not to create a topic “Bootloader” and another: “Home Xperia Arc" instead of polluting this topic with things out-subject with the main theme ?

I do not say that for the fact that this topic would be published by me but, I think that would be better for the people to interest by this topic… :)

Same if I must be made fouéter by our friend Thol… ;)

Posté(e)

you are right Eroye... we must stop polluting this topic.. i hate that too...

I start a topic here Link

If you want to continue, join me there..

Archivé

Ce sujet est désormais archivé et ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.

×
×
  • Créer...