Aller au contenu

Différence Nfinity et Kalim

nick85

Je n'arrivais pas à installer la Kalim donc j'ai fini par mettre la Nfinity et mon tattoo revit !!

Que du bonheur, tout marche nickel.

Enfin, j'ai pas essayé les mms, je m'en sers jamais, mais photo ok, gps ok, mail ok, market ok et je n'ai eu aucun plantage pour l'instant (ça fait 3 jours que je l'ai mise...)

Sur le topic XDA de Nfinity j'avais lu ça il y a une semaine :

One little thing:

I prefer your rom, but there is a little problem playing videos.

When the video is started, there is only sound no picture and the video cannot

be stopped.

So I let it play to the end and closed player.

Afterwards restart video and the normally sound and picture are OK, the video can be stopped.

Also no Youtube video (I tried many ones) will play.

I tested both rom, your and Kalims.

But with Kalims I did not see the video issue.

Video player is OK and even Youtube videos are playing well.

Et arco a répondu :

The reason for problems with video playback, is due to the kernel has no perflock as original HTC kernel has. With perflock the cpu is locked to minimum 480MHz when screen is on, but without it, it will go down to 352MHz, which is too slow to keep video/audio in sync. I could lock it to minimum 480MHz, but that would mean it would run at that speed also when sleeping, which is not good for battery life. The easiest way to fix this, is to install SetCPU and make a profile with minimum 480MHz when screen is on.

Ce qui m'a suffit à choisir la version de Kalim. C'est la seule différence que je connaisse ... ^^

Le problème de vidéo est le même dans les 2 roms si vous faites les même réglages dans les paramètres de performance. Le problème mms aussi. La seul différence est point de vu stabilité, il faut tester les 2 pendant quelques jours et garder la plus stable sur vos tattoo.

Archivé

Ce sujet est désormais archivé et ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.

• Créer...