Aller au contenu

Recommended Posts

Posté(e)

Cette ROM ne sera plus mise a jour.

 

Message du dev :

 

Hi everyone, I'm just letting you know that I will be no longer updating this ROM (I feel like HTC now) due to a lack of time with my leaving school exams, the Leaving Certificate. It has been a great run for this ROM and I've enjoyed maintaining it (and sometime using it!) but I'm simply unable to work on it like I used to. I want to say thank you to EVERYONE that has tried this ROM and a special thanks to people using it as their daily ROM. The download links will remain up. Who knows, I might come back to this some day but for now

  • 1 month later...
Posté(e)

Salut,

 

Au fait, le Dev reprend la ROM et donc la future MàJ sera sous Oxygen OS.

Rejoignez la conversation

Vous pouvez poster maintenant et vous enregistrez plus tard. Si vous avez un compte, connectez-vous maintenant pour poster.

Invité
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Répondre à ce sujet…

×   Collé en tant que texte enrichi.   Coller en tant que texte brut à la place

  Seulement 75 émoticônes maximum sont autorisées.

×   Votre lien a été automatiquement intégré.   Afficher plutôt comme un lien

×   Votre contenu précédent a été rétabli.   Vider l’éditeur

×   Vous ne pouvez pas directement coller des images. Envoyez-les depuis votre ordinateur ou insérez-les depuis une URL.

×
×
  • Créer...