Aller au contenu

Pokemon Go

Je me réponds a moi mème j'ai réussi :

It works, thank you dude. I also made this guide step by step for dummies like me, I hope you don't mind me posting it.

Follow these steps:

Download and Install Xposed Framework: http://repo.xposed.info/module/de.robv.android.xposed.installer Don't download the version for Lollipop and Masrhsmallow!!!

Open Xposed Framework, go to settings and tick "Disable resource hooks".

Go back to Xposed main menu, go to Framework and click on Install/Update. Wait for it to finish, then you will be asked to reboot the device, so do it.

After reboot, go back to Xposed, click on Download and Search for RootCloak. Pick the newest one (with 5.x and 6.x support), click on it, go to versions and download/install the most recent version 2.1.1

Go back to Xposed, click on Modules and check (tick) the RootCloak app. Reboot the device again, this is IMPORTANT.

After reboot, go to RootCloak application - Add/Remove Apps - click on + and search for Pokemon Go.

You are done and hopefully it works.

I also recommend to reinstall Pokemon Go or clear data/cache before doing this.

Rejoignez la conversation

Vous pouvez poster maintenant et vous enregistrez plus tard. Si vous avez un compte, connectez-vous maintenant pour poster.

Invité
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Répondre à ce sujet…

×   Collé en tant que texte enrichi.   Coller en tant que texte brut à la place

Seulement 75 émoticônes maximum sont autorisées.

×   Votre lien a été automatiquement intégré.   Afficher plutôt comme un lien

×   Votre contenu précédent a été rétabli.   Vider l’éditeur

×   Vous ne pouvez pas directement coller des images. Envoyez-les depuis votre ordinateur ou insérez-les depuis une URL.

• Créer...