Aller au contenu

[ROM] 4.2.2 Port for Fly 443/Wiko Cink Peax/Intex Aqua Wonder (Fully Working)

Hello,

I am using this rom and I would like to know how to activate the roaming for data. Because when I am abroad I activate roaming for data in the sim management but I don't have any connections. Should I add an access point for the provider in the setting too ?

regards,

I try jb2v2-5 tonight ! Camera app doesn't work, it crash. I launched antutu and get 9000 wich is a very good score.

Go back to jb2v1 !

Thank you for trying to have the best ROM Qus1 !

EDIT : I did a full Wipe last night to be sure that the ROM doesn't work. I did well, because, camera works except front cam as you says.

So i will keep this version for few days to report bug.

Modifié par zorgl
  • Like 1

Camera working for me. Did not test well tonight. But thx !

EDIT : After reboot, caméra was not working anymore. Once again I trier willteck patch and after patch unlock impossible.

Bluetooth dix not work anymore, so back to jbv1.

Could you add willteck boot anim and config in next version ?

Envoyé de mon SM-T310 en utilisant Tapatalk

Modifié par kimo06

one bug for the moment in jb2v2-5 :

When charge the phone, the percent doesn't change until 100%.

No black screen until now.

Great job QUS1

Modifié par zorgl

Hi, i try jb2v2.5 again. I will not use wilteck patch since it makes the ROM crash. If someone can understand why, i would like to use it. I'll tell you how it goes.

Modifié par kimo06

not easy, but yes i will work about bugs late

i know about bugs in jb2v2-5

1-front camera 1+1/4

2-sometime lags after i record the video, and if i wanna see video, my phone in lags in videoplayer

3-small time dynamic after i use call doesnt respond but late afrer user call me no problems

4-battery - i use phone for internet in rain at street, and battery -30% in 5 minuts

its main bugs now :) warm summer for all :)

+ in this rom battery life, really i can doesnt use charge 2-3 days, without big activity :)

Modifié par qus1
  • Like 1

So after second install, with Every wipes i'm still having FC on email app. Any ideas ?

Envoyé de mon IQ443 en utilisant Tapatalk

just change email.apk may be from beta 26 or another 

i think just problems with translation and its reason for fc 

• Like 1

I updated qus1 version 2.5 with old mail version, and some parts of wilteck patch (framework-res.apk not modified) you can test here : https://docs.google.com/file/d/0Bz7eo8FCljvaUndoY1FHWmVqU2M/edit?usp=docslist_api

Only missing colour power off menu ans status bar.

• 5 weeks later...

Hello,

I have flashed the beta 22 some monthes ago and I noticed the init.d support was enabled.

But I equally noticed a folder called "XtremeProjectLogs" in /data/. Inside of it we have a file called "swape_cache.log" which is... A log..of a 256MB swap cache on the boot.

We found also some files in /etc/init.d/ (please see attachment - screenshots) what make me think a boost mod has been included in the rom, and I wondered if it wasn't the XtremeProject mod (we can't find any information about this because his author stole the work of an other dev and his xda account was deleted).

If yes or if any boost mod has been included in the rom, what is it name and to disable it?

If no, please confirm.

Thanks you for your help.

gemy7epy.jpga2u5e7u7.jpg

Hi Kimo06. I've flashed your version with old mail but play store does'nt work. It says "no connection available". I tried with wifi and 3G. However, internet with Chrome or others applications is fully working. So I think there is a problem with the playstore APK  ^_^ 

Je veux appliquer un Boost mod trouvé sur xda. Cependant, il faut desinstaller les autres éventuels mod de ce type avant de les appliquer. Et je me demandais, d'après les éléments relevés, si la bêta 22 n'incluait pas d'office un mod comme ça, auquel cas j'aurais à le desinstaller pour appliquer celui que je souhaite

• 1 month later...

Yes I did : wipe data, wipe cache and wipe dalvik cache. Correct ?

I

Same problem for me.

Another problem is that it is impossible to apply a zip file from TWRP recovery.

I used to installed Titanium Backup from recovery to include it in the ROM... impossible with this one 

HI @@reglisse

The problem has been solved (normally...) in this thread. Please go there: https://forum.frandroid.com/topic/165387-rom-jb-422-aosp/?p=3139289

Hpoping it will work for you...

For recovery, did you check the update-binary ? Is it the same of the other version ?

Modifié par frankee

• 2 weeks later...

Rejoignez la conversation

Vous pouvez poster maintenant et vous enregistrez plus tard. Si vous avez un compte, connectez-vous maintenant pour poster.

Invité
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Répondre à ce sujet…

×   Collé en tant que texte enrichi.   Coller en tant que texte brut à la place

Seulement 75 émoticônes maximum sont autorisées.

×   Votre lien a été automatiquement intégré.   Afficher plutôt comme un lien

×   Votre contenu précédent a été rétabli.   Vider l’éditeur

×   Vous ne pouvez pas directement coller des images. Envoyez-les depuis votre ordinateur ou insérez-les depuis une URL.

• Créer...