Aller au contenu

[ROM] [4.4.2] KIT-KAT TINNO77_S9091

hi, problems in rom, not in kernel 

from lg camera drivers ov111-119-229 

from motorola camera drivers ov8835-3modification this driver 

(need cameracustom.so with ov8825)

for battery too, lg and motorola hard sctructure from codegen, use pins for battery and hard drivers 

i will try build full rom, its not easy but i think after sometime i can build this

in 1st post added new rom, without resize, just install for recovery, but ofc too many bugs, will work about this 

Hi qus1,

Do you confirm that building the kernel and the system from AOSP separately will be sufficient to have boot.img and system.img that can be directly flashed to the phone and hence have kitkat on it?

Thank you in advance for your response

hi yes, without preloader and lk(or uboot) main here boot.img(with new kernel 3.4.67)

too many phones 6589 with kitkat only rom for recovery, just need understand how it works at 6577

good news both camera starting at kitkat, just need calibrate autofocus + led indication fixed

Modifié par qus1
  • Like 2

I test alpha rom and this is very good rom, thanks you so much for this work really ! You are the best man !

4.4 is very amazing .. no lag, good battery and more  :)

The only lag I noticed nevertheless is when listening to music and the application is not in foreground (when you are in lock screen for example) but except that and the fact not to be able to use the SD card to move the apps to everything is great for me

next version beta1 some experimental function may be blocked because alpha12 with dynamicfsync i think problem here, but i will send autor fsync(faux123) report about this

+ camera peax (but autofocus problem)

+ need understand how we can hide virtual buttons

and

+ need create rom jb2 v3.1 i know :)

• Like 1

I've installed your new ROM today and first of all, what a great work from you qus1 ! Thank you !

[EN] My feedback about alpha 12 : very stable rom for an alpha, smooth, every main thing seems to work fine.

- As you said, virtual buttons and autofocus are not optimised for our phone yet.

- I would like to disable default launcher (Launcher3) but I can't so I won't be able to use Google Now Launcher unfortunately (with Google Now on the left of the main screen and OK Google).

- I can't disable the default camera application because I use an other one so I've two camera's applications but it doesn't matter so much.

- GPS fix is like other roms that I've could test but it's more a hardware problem than a software !

- Antutu result is 11418

- Feedback about battery life later

EDIT : It's not rooted apparently even if I have Superuser icon. Any idea ?

[FR] Quelques commentaires sur la version alpha 12 : une rom plutôt stable pour le moment, très fluide, tout semble fonctionner correctement.

- Comme l'a dit qus1 plus haut, les boutons virtuels ne sont pas masqués et l'autofocus sur l'appareil photo n'est pas actif.

- Je voulais désactiver le launcher par défaut pour y installer Google Now Launcher mais ce dernier demande de désactiver celui par défaut pour pouvoir être utilisé sauf que ce n'est pas possible. Pas de OK Google sur l'accueil possible donc, ni de Google Now en glissant l'écran de la gauche vers la droite. Bref, un détail.

- Je ne peux non plus désactiver l'appli Appareil photo de base. J'ai installé la dernière appli de Google tirée de la version Lollipop mais du coup ça me fait deux applis pour l'appareil. Bref, un détail.

- Le fix GPS est toujours aussi catastrophique, mais ça vient davantage d'un problème matériel que logiciel.

- J'obtiens un score Antutu de 11418

- Petit retour sur la durée de vie de la batterie après quelques jours d'utilisation...

EDIT : ne semble pas être rooté bien que l'icône Superutilisateur soit présente. Une idée ?

Modifié par sixela2601
  • Like 3

What can I do to have root without reflashing the rom ?

Is this link can help you about virtual buttons ? http://android.stackexchange.com/questions/37123/how-can-i-hide-the-on-screen-buttons-but-keep-the-status-bar

Modifié par sixela2601

next version beta1 some experimental function may be blocked because alpha12 with dynamicfsync i think problem here, but i will send autor fsync(faux123) report about this

+ camera peax (but autofocus problem)

+ need understand how we can hide virtual buttons

and

+ need create rom jb2 v3.1 i know :)

Qus1, you are the beast man!

I installed your KITKAT yesterday thinking that it might have plenty of bugs to see before anything goes for good and I was stunned while using it. You have phone with 1GB of RAM and I have only 512MBs of RAM, still my phone shows me almost 200 MBs of RAM free despite all my favorite apps and games installed with WhatsApp and Twitter running in background and first time I saw Subway Surf running without any lag. Wow! 

BT and WiFi all working fine with the compass as well. Not checked GPS though. SD card swapped with internal memory doesn't look cool too  :huh:

An AnTutu benchmark of 13023 is just astonishing  :o

And now, please see my screenshots. Guess what, Virtual Buttons have DISAPPEARED. Yahoo!  B)

Please, work on the autofocus and SD card bug only and this so called Alpha will become a stable ROM. And yes, leave the JB2 behind. We need KitKat now   ^_^

Modifié par Ali Agha
  • Like 2

What can I do to have root without reflashing the rom ?

Is this link can help you about virtual buttons ? http://android.stackexchange.com/questions/37123/how-can-i-hide-the-on-screen-buttons-but-keep-the-status-bar

at kitkat too many problems with root, if after install u have problems with root, just re-install rom or use some programms for root from pc

Please, work on the autofocus and SD card bug only and this so called Alpha will become a stable ROM. And yes, leave the JB2 behind. We need KitKat now   ^_^

if i true understand

sd-card its not bug, because at kitkat this is for security by google developers

i think for removed vitrual buttons we can use Xposed but its not true, and we need removed this in rom

+ as i know all phones tinno77_s9091 in world with 512mb ram, only wiko cink peax with 1gb ram :)

Modifié par qus1
  • Like 1

Salut,

Quelqu'un pourrait m'expliquer comment l'installer ? Comme n'importe quelle rom, c'est-à-dire en passant par la recovery, ou... ?

Merci d'avance!

Thanks for your awesome work qus1 !

Oui tu l'installe comme n'importe quelle autre ROM ;) Modifié par kevo

antutu result with zram 11000

without zram 13000 

i think zram doesnt good for 6577, 

u can install trickster mod app from google play, off zram and test it 

Modifié par qus1

I tested alpha12 version and it's not an alpha version anymore ! It's a beta version  :)

Root OK for me. Same bugs as recorded : no camera focus and buttons.

I'm back to JB version because my titanium did not work (nothing to restore ??, maybe because kitkat ???).

Thanks a lot qus1  :D

• Like 1

@qus1: I agree with you that buttons should be hidden by default but if we can hide button by using Xposed framework and work on removing other bugs before hiding the buttons then I guess there is nothing bad in it. Everyone will agree with me, I guess :-)

good news

autofocus is starting, 1-2 hours for update to beta1 and upload 

bug virtual buttons, in rom in file sustem.ui late i will fix it 

may be more more bugs

Modifié par qus1
  • Like 4

Rejoignez la conversation

Vous pouvez poster maintenant et vous enregistrez plus tard. Si vous avez un compte, connectez-vous maintenant pour poster.

Invité
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Répondre à ce sujet…

×   Collé en tant que texte enrichi.   Coller en tant que texte brut à la place

Seulement 75 émoticônes maximum sont autorisées.

×   Votre lien a été automatiquement intégré.   Afficher plutôt comme un lien

×   Votre contenu précédent a été rétabli.   Vider l’éditeur

×   Vous ne pouvez pas directement coller des images. Envoyez-les depuis votre ordinateur ou insérez-les depuis une URL.

• Créer...