Aller au contenu

Recommended Posts

Posté(e)

this is problem because symlink for system/xbin/su doesnt work true in updater-script 

will be fixed beta2 rom 

updater-script text 

symlink("/system/xbin/su", "/system/bin/su"); //removed 

set_metadata("/system/bin/su", "uid", 0, "gid", 0, "mode", 06755, "capabilities", 0x0, "selabel", "u:object_r:system_file:s0"); //added 

+ copy file from system/xbin/su to system/bin/su 

and root is working 

  • Like 3
Posté(e)

Hello qus.

Im superdragonpt from xda.

Good job.

I worked on KK port from LG pro + new KK kernel some months ago.

If you need any help, i would be more than happy to help you.

( my rom didn't properly booted at the time, kernel related and selinux problems...)

I didnt continue that work, becouse i start working on my wiko darkmoon kernel (mt6582) made from scratch.

Regards

Ps: I can give you acess to my private git repos...

;)

  • Like 3
Posté(e) (modifié)

hi , kk from lg pro lite start too, but after re-size, its hard way for install + some problems high phone temperature (phone cant sleep), doesnt detect combo because lg with combo 6620, + memory is full because after resize for install needed 1.8gb for part /system 

 

my port more stability, because motorola more easy phone + doesnt need re-size + update for recovery 

if someone wanna create kernel for another 6577 its easy, because i created 3 kernels, u can see some source from my github at

1post 

if u or someone people at xda need help with create kernel, just pm me, if phone with kernel source 3.4.0, me need 1 hour for update kernel from 3.4.0 to 3.4.67 

Modifié par qus1
Posté(e)

Well i already made for zte v970:

Keenel 3.4.0 and upstream to --> 3.4.5 --> 3.4.11

I have an 3.4.67 kernel made, not sure if its fully functional but it boots on jb 4.1/ 4.2

Yes i see that Moto's rom seems easier, good find. The LG is really big rom...

I will post my source later, im on phone ;)

Regards

  • Like 1
Posté(e)

Any idea how i can hide button in screen with xposed framework !!!!

Install the module gravityBox(KK) and then go to navigation bar menu and modify the sizes (length, width...) to zero

  • Like 2
Posté(e) (modifié)

How can i change The destination to sdcard1 ?

I speak about a download file and pictures

Modifié par haboub
Posté(e)

Thank you for this ROM :)

 

Fully working, expect the root's problem, i've desactivate the superuser app, installed the supersu apk, but nothing ..

 

Can someone provide me a .zip to flash with CWM ?

 

Thanks !

Posté(e)

It's what i've done ..

 

But i doesn't unstall it, just desactivate, if i want to unstall it i must have root access for es explorer?

From app manager, i can juste desactivate it ;)

Posté(e)

For me : checkroot said root OK. Can you verify that ?

Then when installing SuperSU, it asks to uninstall superuser, say OK. Then reboot. It worked for me.

Posté(e)

Check root said no root 

 

I've tried your solution (uninstall superuser by supersu), i choose 'normal solution' and he try to uninstall but the result is 'Install fail', i try to reboot, but no root access again..

Posté(e) (modifié)

Thats because I had root since beginning, only not working because superuser. You really don't have root, it's different.

How did you install beta1 ?

Modifié par kimo06
Posté(e) (modifié)

After testing with CWM recovery = no root

With TWRP recovery = root

Anyway, Qus1 will fix this problem he said ;) in beta2

If you really want this rom now, you have to install TWRP recovery and reinstall beta1 like I did ;)

 

Then install SuperSU and then it will uninstall the other one

 

Qus1:

I tried the camera and i do not have this blue effect. Wich condition do we need to have it ?

Modifié par Ju'
Posté(e)

Je confirme, avec installation de la beta1 avec CWM, il est quasi impossible de mettre le root, par contre, avec TWRP, la réinstallation de la beta1 a activé directement le root.

 

Au passage, TWRP installe opera et root explorer que CWM n'installe pas.

 

---

google translate

 

I confirm, with installation of the beta1 with CWM, it is almost impossible to root, but with TWRP, reinstalling the beta1 activated the root directly.

Incidentally, TWRP install opera and root explorer, CWM does not install it.

Posté(e) (modifié)

Why can not I install/flashing zip ? Like samsung launcher ?

Pourquoi je n'arrive pas à installer/flashser des fichiers ZIP comme le lanceur du Samsung ?

I have root ans beta1

Modifié par kevo
Posté(e) (modifié)

Yes Juste Modeste is right, seems to be related with recovery. I use TWRP also. Qus1 said to use flashtools and we didn't.

Modifié par kimo06

Rejoignez la conversation

Vous pouvez poster maintenant et vous enregistrez plus tard. Si vous avez un compte, connectez-vous maintenant pour poster.

Invité
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Répondre à ce sujet…

×   Collé en tant que texte enrichi.   Coller en tant que texte brut à la place

  Seulement 75 émoticônes maximum sont autorisées.

×   Votre lien a été automatiquement intégré.   Afficher plutôt comme un lien

×   Votre contenu précédent a été rétabli.   Vider l’éditeur

×   Vous ne pouvez pas directement coller des images. Envoyez-les depuis votre ordinateur ou insérez-les depuis une URL.

×
×
  • Créer...