Aller au contenu

Recommended Posts

Posté(e) (modifié)

patch sweep2wake in 1st post, if it doesnt work for all, please only 1 comment here.

+ for more info, you need install latest stock rom wiko cink peax and come to engineer mode, and type here name vendor touchpanell :)

Modifié par qus1
Posté(e)

Same problem with beta6-4 clean install + patch sweep2wake. Only sweep2sleep as before.

I could note find where vendor name should be typed in engineer mode.

Posté(e) (modifié)

patch-sweep2wake-3 just flashed + wipe cache/dalvik + reboot system. Yeah! both sweep2sleep and sweep2wake are working. 

Still no effect with tap2wake.

Modifié par stefguer
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Posté(e)

Hi all,

 

I'm posting this in order to dig up a question I had a while ago that didn't find any answer :) It's a problem of double sim card management: my OS seems to confuse one SIM card for the other in some cases. For instance, when I deactivate one of the cards, it's actually the other that's deactivated (stop being connected to network). Did anyone have the same problem?

 

Cheers

 

I think that this message didn't show up... Well, I avoided this problem in another way, but I will check it out when I have time. Thanks a lot for the answer in any case !! :)
 

New question: do you guys have trouble with the double SIM management? I think somehow my two SIM cards are intertwined by the OS... For instance, if I turn off my SIM card 1 in the SIM cards management panel, it's actually the SIM card 2 that will be turned off (I can see it on the small symbol on the SIM card representation). Some bug maybe? I can still do everything as long as both my SIM cards are activated, but it prevents me from deactivating either SIM card and keeping the other on.

Thanks again for all this work; this ROM is awesome!

Posté(e)

@ qus1

 

1/ removed sweep2wake ? what is wrong with it. ROM beta6-4 works well on cink peax

2/ "added some moments from jb 4.1" please explain

 

thanks!

Posté(e)

@stefguer

sweep2wake changed battery live to very low

some moments from source, you can download source from github > unpack zip in linux > search to word "TINNO_ANDROID_S9091" video,battery moments :)

  • 4 weeks later...
Posté(e)

I really like the sweep2wake function and doubletap2wake, i hope it would be enable at next update. Hats off to qus1!!!!

Sent from my PMP7280C3G using Tapatalk

  • 8 months later...
Posté(e) (modifié)

Sir I want to install it in QMobile A9 .plz tell me what is mod and is it necessary for beta 7-1?

Sir I want to install it in QMobile A9 .plz tell me what is mod and is it necessary for beta 7-1?

Modifié par Talha-Dhudi

Rejoignez la conversation

Vous pouvez poster maintenant et vous enregistrez plus tard. Si vous avez un compte, connectez-vous maintenant pour poster.

Invité
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Répondre à ce sujet…

×   Collé en tant que texte enrichi.   Coller en tant que texte brut à la place

  Seulement 75 émoticônes maximum sont autorisées.

×   Votre lien a été automatiquement intégré.   Afficher plutôt comme un lien

×   Votre contenu précédent a été rétabli.   Vider l’éditeur

×   Vous ne pouvez pas directement coller des images. Envoyez-les depuis votre ordinateur ou insérez-les depuis une URL.

×
×
  • Créer...