Aller au contenu

Bluetooth connecting for calls only

I switched to the S10+ from the S8. The S8 worked perfectly fine with my car radio, but with the S10+ I am having a weird glitch with bluetooth. When I first pair the phone to my car, it will work correctly. Once I turn off my car and turn it back on, my phone will only allow the car to play call audio until I unpair completely and then re-add it. If I go into the bluetooth settings for my car and try to turn on media audio, the switch will immediately move back to disabled.

I don't think this is an issue with my car radio as it works perfectly fine after I un-pair and re-pair. It almost seems like after I turn off my car, my phone revokes the original permissions I gave it to allow media audio. This is a minor inconvenience but I would love to be able to play music and podcasts without having to go mess with my phone settings every time I drive. Has anyone else experienced this? I can't find anything on Google about it. Thanks in advance!

Bonjour,

J'ai le même problème que lui quelqu'un aurait une piste ?

En gros le BT se bloque en appel seulement ce qui empêche la musique ... Il faut faire sauter le BT puis le remettre 🙄

Rejoignez la conversation

Vous pouvez poster maintenant et vous enregistrez plus tard. Si vous avez un compte, connectez-vous maintenant pour poster.

Invité
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Répondre à ce sujet…

×   Collé en tant que texte enrichi.   Coller en tant que texte brut à la place

Seulement 75 émoticônes maximum sont autorisées.

×   Votre lien a été automatiquement intégré.   Afficher plutôt comme un lien

×   Votre contenu précédent a été rétabli.   Vider l’éditeur

×   Vous ne pouvez pas directement coller des images. Envoyez-les depuis votre ordinateur ou insérez-les depuis une URL.

• Créer...