Aller au contenu

[ROM] 4.2.2 Port for Fly 443/Wiko Cink Peax/Intex Aqua Wonder (Fully Working)

Feedback on JB2 installed with GApps and patch in #1574:

After doing all the wipes and deletions (including hidden folders in SD card and /Android/ and /data/ in SD card as well as internal memory), I re-installed JB2. All seems to be fine initially except Google Search requires update as well as Google Play Services. The phone seems to have a very well controlled RAM consumption but is taking much more time for initializing any app, especially pertaining to Google and GPS. GPS does not seem to be working as I used Maps as well as AndroiTS GPS test but no satellite signal found. However, I have not checked GPS on the road, results may be different there. BT and WIFI are working. Photo capture is ok but auto focus bug in video captures still cramping my eyes  :mellow:

Overall a good working ROM considering the fact that this is all made by the developers only. Thanks Qus1, Pratikmore and others who worked hard for months to make it 99% capable of handling our phone. Cheers!!  B)

I want to share a critical input here that auto focus bug of video capture can be suppressed by installing Camera Awesome. This app gives focus lock option if you touch your desired area twice. However, the focus lock can be broken or readjusted when focus of camera is distracted from close proximity to far proximity and vice versa. This way, we can tackle the auto focus bug of video capture and can even video shoot small document text with macro focus. Give this app a try and you will feel the difference  B)

• Like 1

modems

u can change etc/firmware/modem.img 

u can change dsp_bl from spflashtool 

some files from source, more info about this > open in notepad some files 

What is the benefit of changing the modem.img? GPRS and GPS imrovement???

Modifié par Ali Agha

Hey Qus1,

I have 2 questions:

1) what are the modems for?

2) why is that whenever i flash ur ROM my data partition gets corrupted (on both CWM and TWRP), i have to format it every time after flashing your ROM. all other files flash perfectly

and also some feedback on ur ROM, everything works fine except GPS, it doesn't detect any satellites.

thanks to you and others who have contributed for development of this ROM.

thanks qus1 for the rom.. i tried ported and modified.. Nexus 7 (4.2.2) please give it a try.. 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3eHLlOVoCLyS25XVjFXdlZORms/edit?usp=sharing

Great work jhayd. I installed your ROM and enjoying its animations and a slightly different UI. I guess, you need to open a new thread for it so that it could be easily reachable for everybody. Thanks...

sorry havent time for all answers,

for gps at 4.2 u can add libagpssupl.so from 4.1 in rom, or from all beta... late mb i will it in kernel

as i know modems works as radiomodules, may be more good connect for sim1 sim2

for gps at 4.2 u can add libagpssupl.so from 4.1 in rom, or from all beta... late mb i will it in kernel

Adding 4.1 libagpssupl.so didn't work. Please share if you have one working with this ROM.

libagpssupl.so of 4.1.2 ROM is working for GPS.

The ROM has the tendency to freeze and restart when

1. a call is disconnected 

2. locksreen widget is added

Any solution please  :(

Modifié par Ali Agha

Hey qus1

Zone question about 4.2.2 ?

Sent from my IQ443 using Forum mobile app

Looool.

About a switch between sim1 ans sim2 foie 3g services !

Because i have evertek everclassic fromage tunisia

I was a JB 4.1.1 ans i haven't a problem tout change a 3g services between two sims

But on this ROM only the first sim can be 3g or second just 2g

U can solve plie this problèmes

For me ...sim1 ans sim2 are 3g

Thanx

Sent from my IQ443 using Forum mobile app

As always ! Great job Qus 1. Perfect for daily use.

The only thing is black screen after a call, i must push the power button to wake up the phone. But only long call are concern.

Thanks again !

Zorgl

Hi i have beta22 (says IQ443_beta_42 in paramètres). I wanted to test the patch but no file for now.

Édit : download OK.

install Ok but I had both camera and have only face camera with patch.

Bluetooth seems to work better.

Edit2: @@qus1 : waiting for your next version, thanks for your work !

Envoyé de mon Cink Peax en utilisant Tapatalk

Modifié par kimo06

I'm waiting for your update too (evrything works well but if you are a "geek", you alway need update :p )

Some "black screen" at wake up but only 2 in one week ...

Batterie seems to be a little bit more "drainny" but i restarted it at 40%, at reboot, only 18% left ...

I've not got a lot of time because i'm learning 3d printing ... (fun but not an easy thing :p ) but if you post an update, i will try it :)

Many thanks for your work

I am sure the update will be of finest class because qus1 gave a link for his JB2 v1.1 before editing and removing the link and his comments in #1589. I installed it yesterday and found some note worthy improvements over JB2 and other 4.2.2. Which are as;

1. No pinkish camera result so capturing in macro is as fine as 4.1.2.

2. No lag

3. GPS and BT working fine  :)

Battery seems somewhat OK cause I continuously used my phone so cannot comment on the battery. One problem I experienced was regarding use of internet over Wifi and USB tethering. My laptop is working perfect with same internet but my phone captures data in Bytes only and does not connect pages due to slow network speed  :(

Here is the link of JB2 v1.1 (hope qus1 won't mind it :unsure: ). 

Modifié par Ali Agha

I have the front camera but it is a bit blurred. Not very clear.

Front camera is working perfectly. May be, the lens was dirty  :|

Modifié par Ali Agha

After a couple of restarts of JB2 v1.1. The Wifi has started to work fine. Tethering is still a problem. Video camera focus bug is intact which is somewhat suppressed by the Snap Camera app. Battery consumption is a bit quicker which should be suppressed by use of No-frills CPU app and Battery Doctor app.

Everything else running without any lag. Hats off Qus1  :o

Rejoignez la conversation

Vous pouvez poster maintenant et vous enregistrez plus tard. Si vous avez un compte, connectez-vous maintenant pour poster.

Invité
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Répondre à ce sujet…

×   Collé en tant que texte enrichi.   Coller en tant que texte brut à la place

Seulement 75 émoticônes maximum sont autorisées.

×   Votre lien a été automatiquement intégré.   Afficher plutôt comme un lien

×   Votre contenu précédent a été rétabli.   Vider l’éditeur

×   Vous ne pouvez pas directement coller des images. Envoyez-les depuis votre ordinateur ou insérez-les depuis une URL.

• Créer...