Aller au contenu

[ROM] [4.4.2] KIT-KAT TINNO77_S9091

Bonjour.

Petite suggestion:

Essayez d'écrire dans les 2 langues (français/anglais), ce sera certainement plus compréhensible pour ceux qui ont du mal avec la langue de Shakespeare, surtout si c'est bourré de fautes d'anglais.

Si vous maîtrisez mal l'anglais, écrivez d'abord en français puis votre traduction ensuite.

Merci.

Modifié par murigny64
  • Like 1

WOOOOAAWWW, it's really amazing !! everything is fast and fluid O_O thank you so much qus1 ! I have no bug, the battery is correct.

I would say that the only problems I have are the virtuals buttons, the blue camera, and my phone has some difficulties with the network hangs (low hanging)...

Your work is really excellent, my phone got a new life ;)

Franchement c'est une révolution pour mon cink peax, c'est la seule rom qui est réellement fluide ! Un vrai bonheur, il reste quelques problèmes mais on peut l'utiliser au quotidien c'est sûr. C'est incroyable, on a kitkat sur le peax et l'expérience utilisateur est meilleure que sur les autres rom (y compris l'officielle). J'ai l'accès root avec CWM

good job !!

please if you can make a kitkat build for tinno s8073/ wiko cink slim/ qmobile iq442/ evertek everglory, processeur mtk6577, 512 Mo ram

kernel source here http://www.wikogeek.com/ or https://github.com/wiko-sources/cink-slim

thank a lot

bon travail !!

s'il vous plaît si vous pouvez faire une

accumulation de kitkat pour tinno s8073 / Wiko Cink Slim

QMobile iq442 / Evertek Everglory, processeur mtk6577,

512Mo de ram

source de kernel ici http://www.wikogeek.com/ ou https://github.com/wiko-sources/cink-slim

merci !!

Modifié par amjedazerty

nice job qus1!

I confirm that there is very few bugs.

Battery life looks correct, gps and bluetooth works normally and root is granted by default (using TWRP recovery).

As already said, camera take blue pictures and virtual buttons can be hide using Xposed.

The only new "problems" I've found are linked to dual sim:

- Detail network status not available for sim2 in "About phone"

- I did not found how to change ringtone for sim2 (probably the most annoying)

- I did not found how to change sim card color

edit:

- 2G/3G switch only available for sim1. Sim 2 is always in edge

Modifié par nono153

Hi, I searched how to remove/hide virtual buttons with gravitybox, in fact when you set the nav-bar to 0px, after reboot the bar is still there so we just have to re-set to 0 px and it's ok...

i would like to add that I had few freezes sometimes :/

Modifié par Loutchiano
  • Like 1

Je utilise Snapseed par Google pour corriger la couleur des photos. Juste pour votre information  ^_^

I am using Snapseed by Google for correcting colors of my photos. Just for your information  :)

After a few more days using this beta1,

- Battery life is very good, the best i've had with this phone

- memory usage is realy low

But, i've got a realy weak signal compared to other Rom i tried, especially when network coverage is not very good

Hi,

First of all: thanks for the hard work and the brilliant result.

I was a user of the 4.2 ROM and 4.3.

I flashed this one yesterday and I am very impressed.

In many ways, better than the jb versions.

The only issue I can see is with the strange behaviour regarding the external SD:

When using ES File explorer, In jb, sdcard0 was external and sdcard1 was phone internal storage.

On this ROM it is the opposite.

I can see the SD card and write to it but for some reason I have the following 2 issues:

No option to move apps or their data to SD

Can not make Sygic use SD Card: it keeps looking for storage space on internal memory and consequently I can't finish the install.

I have not tested GPS fix yet: I normally rely on Sygic which seems to fix faster than any other app I've used.

I could not find any AGPS or EPO setting. On JB I used MT GPS app to get EPO data and it was working brilliantly (well, it's still a MT phone so may be this is an overstatement).

On this ROM, I have not tried yet. I first want to try Sygic and GPS without this as a first impression and only try MT GPS app if its not working well.

Any Idea what the SD card issue can be ?

thanks.

Xavier

@@xlcazale

This SD card issue is actually created by the Google as it has restricted installation of the apps and their data generation to the internal memory only in Kitkat. In order to enjoy this ROM fully, you will have to increase your "App Memory" to 2.5 GB through using "Mt657xRepartition" tool. With this tool your phone's phone memory or emmc will become "0" and "/storage/emulated/legacy/" will become of 2.5GB. Now whenever, you install something, it will go right into this memory and nothing will be written on your SD card. However, you can use your SD card for backup and media purposes. But ensure first that you have made a backup of your phone data before repartitioning your phone because all the data including System will be erased from your phone and it will be required to install again. Use of TWRP recovery is recommended.

Hope, you have got your answer. If not, then google the SD card issues with KitKat  B)

Modifié par Ali Agha

Hi,

thanks for your answer.

I did flash and repartition the internal memory. That should help with ability to install app.

For sygic, it seems that it's a more general issue and that there is a new version that allows some workaround to work with KK roms.

I will try and see if that works out OK.

Other small bug that I have not resolved yet: when receiving a call, I see the number but not the contact name or picture (but it then appears in the call log with all those details...)

Regards,

Xavier

@@xlcazale

I have not seen this issue, may be due to saving my contacts in Gmail account. However, I have seen screen freezing bug where screen freezes when battery is around 50% but phone keeps working and touch is also working as expected but screen does not change until phone is restarted and when phone restarts, it shows battery below 15% despite its being more than that. As my phone screen froze at 9pm (Pakistan time) last night and it is still working (2:30pm in Pakistan now) despite phone asking me to recharge it since restart. Kinda weird but its OK, I guess  :huh:

Bonjour,

J'ai le meme probleme avec mes contacts importé par mon compte gmail pour le sms aussi.

tranduction google:

hello,
I have the same problem with my contacts imported by my gmail account.

@xlcazale

Other small bug that I have not resolved yet: when receiving a call, I see the number but not the contact name or picture (but it then appears in the call log with all those details...)

Modifié par julien56

hi guys, after i changed touch panell my phone works only at official roms, at another roms i have laggy with touch

beta1 its my last work for peax, was glad to develop with everyone

gl and hf

ps, u can find kernel source peax at my github for next builds :)

• Like 1

Rejoignez la conversation

Vous pouvez poster maintenant et vous enregistrez plus tard. Si vous avez un compte, connectez-vous maintenant pour poster.

Invité
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Répondre à ce sujet…

×   Collé en tant que texte enrichi.   Coller en tant que texte brut à la place

Seulement 75 émoticônes maximum sont autorisées.

×   Votre lien a été automatiquement intégré.   Afficher plutôt comme un lien

×   Votre contenu précédent a été rétabli.   Vider l’éditeur

×   Vous ne pouvez pas directement coller des images. Envoyez-les depuis votre ordinateur ou insérez-les depuis une URL.

• Créer...