Aller au contenu

[ROM] [4.4.2] KIT-KAT TINNO77_S9091

@qus1: a fabulous job indeed brother. Still, a few things I want to notify here; 1. Odexed ROM (Hence, lesser system memory for installing other apps in system\app) 2. Necessary android core apps are not inside including Music, File Manager, Browser etc. 3. I guess, Root Explorer should be exchanged with MiXplorer. It's a giant app for sure and I haven't seen any better file manager with root access than this one. I deodexed earlier beta1 and then I had plenty of system memory available to install core system apps. I guess, you should deodex the ROM and keep the original core apps available. Still I want to say, Hats off for such a remarkable ROM....

I have deodexed beta2 now and its size is reduced to only 235MBs from 299MBs, means a sharp memory increase of 64MBs which can be used for other core apps which you have deleted @qus1. BTW ROM is working just fine with my Xposed framework and G3 UI Xtheme :-)

hi man, can you upload your modified rom plz ? This is lovely with G3 theme haha 

J'ai installé rapide et ça a fonctionné.

- sim toolbox présente et gestion double sim à nouveau

- ancien gestionnaire SMS et reconnaissance des numéros sans préfixe international

- toujours fluide

Plus de précisions dans quelques heures ...

I installed without wipes and it worked.

- sim toolbox is back again

- old SMS version so it works with phone number without international prefix

- ROM is fast

I tell you more in a few hours ...

Thanks for your job, it rocks !

Modifié par kimo06

J'ai installé rapide et ça a fonctionné.

- sim toolbox présente et gestion double sim à nouveau

- ancien gestionnaire SMS et reconnaissance des numéros sans préfixe international

- toujours fluide

Plus de précisions dans quelques heures ...

I installed without wipes and it worked.

- sim toolbox is back again

- old SMS version so it works with phone number without international prefix

- ROM is fast

I tell you more in a few hours ...

Thanks for your job, it rocks !

Merci, et l'appareil a photo ta l'auto-focus ?

@kevo: Autofocus is working for me. You can simply deodex the app, framework and priv-app folder to deodex the ROM. For G3 UI, you have to use Xposed installer, HK Theme Manager and LG3UI xtheme. Get this theme here "http://d-h.st/JRK"..

Modifié par Ali Agha

thanks qus1 for a great.. i modified it a little (added missing stock apps, engineering mode and performance control apk, logo and bootanimation and some tweaks) here is Jhayd KKModbeta2 link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3eHLlOVoCLybURyOUt5b1UyUjA/view?usp=sharing

Modifié par jhayd
  • Like 2

Great job as usual

Nevertheless, I have a problem with kobo application. Acutally, the menu items are no longer displayed; is it related to a missing fonts or something like that?

@@Ali Agha any idea about that? I must also add that when I installed Xposed Framework I got the menu and italic fonts back, but in a counter part I loose my windows animation (which I would like to keep) ;) So could you please help me on getting italic fonts back without Xposed or get the windows animation back with Xposed. Thanks

Modifié par ftacipher

@jhayd: Superb job mate. I have deodexed your mod and finding it working in all the aspects with the core apps their also. I will upload the deodexed ROM if internet speed is optimum enough..

• Like 1

At last, Deodexed version of full ROM is ready. You can dowload it on MEGA "https://mega.co.nz/#!WsQUjQ7B!q6Wyqb-LIPAXap3qit4JPtc8HiMrFI5HlnJrcvMDQKg". Don't hesitate when you see only 255 MBs file. It is actually reduced to this size after deodexing :-)

I have added a few more files for those who want to use them. The files are Xposed installer, HK Theme manager, LG3 UI xtheme, MiXplorer and MT657x repartition. If you are already on KK then you can install it with only cache and dalvic cache wipes. If you are using any other ROM then please wipe all in TWRP recovery excluding your SD Card. And yes, repartition your device with 3GBs if you have not done it already. Happy ROMing..... B-D

Yes. It is rooted but it would be good if you install it through TWRP 2.5.0. While rebooting the phone, it will ask for fixing the root, just swipe as affirmation and all is good. Thanks to @@qus1 for a great job and @ for providing the missing stock apps..

Modifié par Ali Agha

I've tried to flash TWRP but when I plug my phone to my computer (Phone is OFF) windows recognize the phone, but immediatly on phone's screen it show battery charging and i heard the windows sound for "device unplugged" ..

I've flashed 4.1 again to try with an old ROM, but it's the same logo charging ..

@Mrlsk: Ok. This is not a big deal. Just install "mtk tools" also known as "Mobile Uncle Tools" from play store. Save twrp recovery.img in memory card. Give mtk tools root access and update recovery in recovery tab through twrp recovery file in memory card, now start your phone in recovery mode to update to KK again.

In case, you want to update through flashtool and phone starts recharging rather than updating then follow these steps;

1. After switching off your phone, remove the battery and tuck it in again

2. Now start phone in recovery mode and wipe cache and dalvic cache

3. Switch off the phone and try installing again with flashtool

Remember to start flashtool in administrator mode always..

Modifié par Ali Agha

I already do a full wipe, I'll try again to flash your rom directly after full wipes

if I flash your rom directly over the beta1 it will work you think? the autofucus is very important you know.. Thx

Modifié par kevo

It will surely work because it is the same build with modified kernel and deodexed apps. I understand the use of auto focus. Without this, over phone's cameras will be almost useless. Give it a go, wish you good luck.

OK. Then try installing through flashtool as I wrote above or flash superuser update zip available on xda or my Lewa v5 page. You can have root access with it in any ROM except KK.

• Like 1

@@qus1 : with my cink peax, beta1 rom has no LED sms/calls notifications and camera has autofocus + blue effect.. whereas beta2 (and following mods) has green LED notifications  :) and camera no autofocus :( + no blue effect any more..

@jhayd: your tweaks and stock apps work fine! How do you adjust performance control ?

Rejoignez la conversation

Vous pouvez poster maintenant et vous enregistrez plus tard. Si vous avez un compte, connectez-vous maintenant pour poster.

Invité
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Répondre à ce sujet…

×   Collé en tant que texte enrichi.   Coller en tant que texte brut à la place

Seulement 75 émoticônes maximum sont autorisées.

×   Votre lien a été automatiquement intégré.   Afficher plutôt comme un lien

×   Votre contenu précédent a été rétabli.   Vider l’éditeur

×   Vous ne pouvez pas directement coller des images. Envoyez-les depuis votre ordinateur ou insérez-les depuis une URL.

• Créer...