Aller au contenu

Recommended Posts

Posté(e) (modifié)

I tried to flash it with fastboot but it didn't works for me


@@Kosmoz, il y a plein de tutos pour utiliser fastboot, c'est pas bien compliqué :) google est ton ami ;)

(il te faut les drivers du téléphone : http://www.datafilehost.com/d/b7ff7524

fastboot : http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2317790

tu lances un invite de commande sur le dossier fastboot, tu écris :

fastboot erase boot
fastboot flash boot boot.img
fastboot reboot

et normalement c'est bon :)

-> corrigez moi si je me trompe !)

Modifié par ptitpic
Posté(e)

Download apktool... Extract it in c drive of your computer. Put stock boot.img in that folder. Now turn your mobile off.. And put device in fastboot mode.. Now connecte it to your computer.. Now opend comand promt and type this.

CD C:/APKTOOL

FASTBOOT FLASH BOOT BOOT.IMG

FASTBOOT REBOOT.

now your mobile should start and wifi should work.

if it doesn't work then tell me.

Posté(e) (modifié)

@@sagargjasani Witch Marcoux's rom ?

 

Edit : I tried witch Marcoux's rom and then flashing the stock boot.img but wifi still doesn't work for me, when I turn it on it automatically turns off :/

Which stock rom did you use ?

Modifié par Kosmoz
Posté(e)

Which boot.img you are using? Add that files in rom. Then flash that rom. Flash boot.img using fastboot. I will also upload a patch soon. But try this. It should work.

Also add this files.

\system\etc\wifi- \system\lib\module\mtk_stp_wmt- \system\lib\modules\mtk_stp_wmt.ko- \system\lib\modules\mtk_wmt_wifi.ko- wide-dhcpv6

  • Like 1
Posté(e) (modifié)

I'm using the boot.img from the stock wiko cink peax 2 rom :)

Are the needed files those ? : mtk_stp_wmt.ko

                                                mtk_stp_wmt_mt6620.ko
                                                mtk_wmt_wifi.ko

                                                mtk_wmt_wifi_mt6620.ko

I also have wlan_mt6620.ko and wlan_mt6628.ko , should I put those ?

 

Edit : And I have already put \system\lib\modules into the custom rom, so i think the files were already there, except \system\etc\wifi and \system\etc\wide-dhcpv6 ^^

 

And I tried but wifi still doesn't work :/ But I may have done something wrong .. XD

Modifié par Kosmoz
Posté(e)

Try to port different rom using mtk firmware updater tool.... Use your rom as base and MMX A116 or a110Q as port rom. Then port that rom with this http://en.miui.com/thread-13383-1-1.html

I have ported a116 rom. Now my camera and wifi works fine. Just having problem with lock screen... I have to remove all lock screen otherwise my fone don't start. So i am using miui without lock screen.

I have ported a116 rom. Now my camera and wifi works fine. Just having problem with lock screen... I have to remove all lock screen otherwise my fone don't start. So i am using miui without lock screen.

Posté(e)

Bonjour à tous,

je voulais juste vous dire que le développement de mon coté aller s’arrêter car je n'ai plus mon wiko et j'ai un autre portable maintenant.

Je veux bien continuer à essayer des choses pour améliorer la rom mais sans le téléphone en question ça risque d'être compliqué.

Posté(e)

Hello all... Finally found solution for camera... As i said its in boot.img... Port miui using this link http://en.miui.com/thread-13383-1-1.htmlbut dont use stock boot.img.

Now edit miui boot.img...

Split both boot.img.. Now replace kernal from stock to miui. Now edit two files in intdr folder. One is inti.project.rc. Add lines from stock to miui labeled as #camera. 2nd is inti.rc replace lines after #camera in miui file by stock file. Thats it.. Repack miui boot.img and use this boot.img. It will surely works. I personally teated it on two roms. Koobee os and miui.

Hello all... Finally found solution for camera... As i said its in boot.img... Port miui using this link http://en.miui.com/thread-13383-1-1.htmlbut dont use stock boot.img.

Now edit miui boot.img...

Split both boot.img.. Now replace kernal from stock to miui. Now edit two files in intdr folder. One is inti.project.rc. Add lines from stock to miui labeled as #camera. 2nd is inti.rc replace lines after #camera in miui file by stock file. Thats it.. Repack miui boot.img and use this boot.img. It will surely works. I personally teated it on two roms. Koobee os and miui.

Posté(e)

Hello :)

So, I looked for what you said, but I don't think it would change a lot for us because our #camera lines in both init.rc and init.project.rc are the same in port and stock .. :/

Moreover, I can't do a lot today because my internet doesn't work so I have to use my phone's data :(

Rejoignez la conversation

Vous pouvez poster maintenant et vous enregistrez plus tard. Si vous avez un compte, connectez-vous maintenant pour poster.

Invité
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Répondre à ce sujet…

×   Collé en tant que texte enrichi.   Coller en tant que texte brut à la place

  Seulement 75 émoticônes maximum sont autorisées.

×   Votre lien a été automatiquement intégré.   Afficher plutôt comme un lien

×   Votre contenu précédent a été rétabli.   Vider l’éditeur

×   Vous ne pouvez pas directement coller des images. Envoyez-les depuis votre ordinateur ou insérez-les depuis une URL.

×
×
  • Créer...