Aller au contenu

Recommended Posts

Posté(e)

Hi @@Ali Agha, does repartition of 3Go work for a device with only 4Go of total phone storage (and not 8Go) because I found in some forum that we have to avoid using the 3Go partition for devices less than 8Go

 

Regards,

Posté(e)

@stefguer: Performance control is accessible in Settings.

@ftacipher: I have 3GB internal memory and have faced no issues so far.

Posté(e)

@@qus1

 

I will install beta2 as soon as possible... No time to do it seriously at the moment...

Only one question : Did you put some boost mods as we can found some on XDA ? They usually use init.d, and sometimes I like test some new boost mod on XDA, but can't if boost mod already exists in ROM cause of conflicts....

 

Thanks you for your very hard work, man !

Posté(e)

camera 1 modification (ics 4.0.4) use driver OV8825+autofocus OV8825AF 

camera 2 modification (jb 4.1.1) use driver OV8826+ autofocus OV8827AF

somedays for add autofocus for 2 modification+ support init.d, will be fix beta2-2

  • Like 2
Posté(e)

Good qusi1! For the beta2 update, please include the same stock apps (internet navigator, video player, etc.) and mods like jhayd. They work so well.

Thanks for all!

Posté(e)

hello everyone.
I have a wiko peax ,

i  tested all the roms, beta1, beta2 etc and they all give error when detect the sim card, the error lets not do anything on the phone

Posté(e)

i had hot this error when gsm was unavailable cause of effectively sim didnt recognised any network, so , after à full backup, wipe it s OK with new beta releases

Posté(e)

Hello even with the full wipe and format system , it is the dame thing ? When i had got your problem i put also a stock JB ROM, may be it had resolved before full wipe ans new beta2

Posté(e)

 

u can check camera with 27af, in camera added full peax resolution for full screen

 

Hi qus1,

 

I've tried the patch but I still have no autofocus. It's really the only issue I have, but it's very annoying. Do you believe you can fix it ?

 

Thanks for your work, it's appreciated.

 

Fred.

Rejoignez la conversation

Vous pouvez poster maintenant et vous enregistrez plus tard. Si vous avez un compte, connectez-vous maintenant pour poster.

Invité
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Répondre à ce sujet…

×   Collé en tant que texte enrichi.   Coller en tant que texte brut à la place

  Seulement 75 émoticônes maximum sont autorisées.

×   Votre lien a été automatiquement intégré.   Afficher plutôt comme un lien

×   Votre contenu précédent a été rétabli.   Vider l’éditeur

×   Vous ne pouvez pas directement coller des images. Envoyez-les depuis votre ordinateur ou insérez-les depuis une URL.

×
×
  • Créer...