Aller au contenu

[ROM] [4.4.2] KIT-KAT TINNO77_S9091

Hi,

I tried patch beta 2-3 (name patch camera 2), without wipes, and I had bootloop. I flashed patch beta 2-1 and reboot was OK.

I tested patch beta 2-4 (name patch camera 3). I did wipe cache and dalvick cache, before and after install, but I have bootloop again.

So I'm back to patch beta 2-1...

patch beta2-4

check 27af

Hi qus1,

Thanks again, but auto-focus doesn't work.

Maybe i've missed something ? I only need to use the .zip file from a recovery (TWRP 2.5), and just after, make a cache/dalvik cache wipe. Is it correct ?

Regards,

Fred.

P.S. : It seems obvious, but my phone is a wiko cink peax ;-)

Modifié par fredsky

Hello, I tried this rom today, everything seems to work great so far, except the phone isn't rooted (I had to reinstall all the apps manually since I couldn't get to restore with titanium backup :-( ). I even tried to root with Vroot and with another tutorial I found on the Web but with no success, any idea where this is coming from?

Cwp = clockwork? If that so, yes, I have clockwork mod recovery

So am I supposed to change the recovery and upgrade the rom again?

Yes, CWM = ClockWorkMod recovery. And you have to flash TWRP recovery to keep root.

Hello

Qus1, glad to see you're back and active !

I just flashed beta3 to see if it would fix my caller ID issue for local calls (calls with numbers not starting with +xx) country code.

Still no success.

4.22 was working fine from that perspective.

Hoping you'll find the cause of it. Not sure why this is apparently the case for some of us only.

All my contact are in international format

I tried several clean install (all wipes) as well as exporting & re-importing all my contacts (see on other forums where people had similar issue) or disconnecting & reconnecting my google account. No success.

I have a wiko cink peax (in case it helps narrow things down)

For everything else, I've been happy with your kitkat rom :)

Thanks !

xavier

• Like 1

Hi QUS1 !

Once again, thank you for your time to have Kitkat on our Phone.

Using ROM Beta3 since yesterday, everything's working thine :

- Phone OK

- Camera OK

- Wifi OK

- 3G OK

- No lag using it

I will try your ROM for thew more days if i can find some bug but i think this is not a beta anymore !

Great JOB !!

• Like 3

Camera on beta3 doesn't work at all on my Peax phone.

I did all wipes on my TWRP 2.6 recovery, downloaded beta3.zip twice and tried to install 5 times for the same result.

Can I try something else ?

Modifié par sixela2601

Rejoignez la conversation

Vous pouvez poster maintenant et vous enregistrez plus tard. Si vous avez un compte, connectez-vous maintenant pour poster.

Invité
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Répondre à ce sujet…

×   Collé en tant que texte enrichi.   Coller en tant que texte brut à la place

Seulement 75 émoticônes maximum sont autorisées.

×   Votre lien a été automatiquement intégré.   Afficher plutôt comme un lien

×   Votre contenu précédent a été rétabli.   Vider l’éditeur

×   Vous ne pouvez pas directement coller des images. Envoyez-les depuis votre ordinateur ou insérez-les depuis une URL.

• Créer...