Aller au contenu

Recommended Posts

Posté(e)

I Have Installed This Rom Yesterday

Must Say A great DEVELOPMENT by Qus1
Everything is working fine . 

fast smooth no lags

i just want to ask that im running out of battery very early.

what to do then ?

Posté(e)

@@junooni I have the same battery problem. However when I restart my phone when reaching a battery level of 38% for example I return to almost 80% of battery after restart. That's weired

  • Like 2
Posté(e)

@@junooni I have the same battery problem. However when I restart my phone when reaching a battery level of 38% for example I return to almost 80% of battery after restart. That's weired

Not the case with me . i think i should search it in Xpose module .. what you suggesst ?

Posté(e)

Install Battery Doctor and allow it to control the CPU. It is the best practice for improving the battery life of a rooted android phone.

Posté(e)

@qust1 does this include all features described in xda's post like kernel compression, zram ... or just the sweep2wake and sweep2sleap functionalities?

Posté(e) (modifié)

in 3.4.67 swap and zram as default by mtk

about overclocking: NONSTABILITY, (sometimes reboots)

dynamic fsync control doesnt works true in 3.4.67, because we have more optimisation by mtk (more antutu score +1000, but bad for battery)

otg doesnt works in peax at hardware level

kernel compression = xz, read more in google ;)

Modifié par qus1
  • Like 1
Posté(e)

Hi QUS1,

Great Rom this beta6-2 !

Everything works fine for me include swake2sleep, but not sweep2wake. So bad... Am i alone with this ?

 

Thanks again !

Posté(e)

Hi QUS1,

Great Rom this beta6-2 !

Everything works fine for me include swake2sleep, but not sweep2wake. So bad... Am i alone with this ?

 

Thanks again !

Me too !

  • 2 weeks later...
Posté(e)

Hi ! I would like to save my photos and videos on my SD card, but in the camera app, I can't change the destination, I don't have the option.

Have you some build.prop modification for that ?

 

Thank you !

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Posté(e)
tinno_s9091 has a 8 differents touch panels,

system\etc\firmware\ft5206 remove this folder and try again, if sweep2wake doesnt detect then problem in kernel, get feedback

Rejoignez la conversation

Vous pouvez poster maintenant et vous enregistrez plus tard. Si vous avez un compte, connectez-vous maintenant pour poster.

Invité
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Répondre à ce sujet…

×   Collé en tant que texte enrichi.   Coller en tant que texte brut à la place

  Seulement 75 émoticônes maximum sont autorisées.

×   Votre lien a été automatiquement intégré.   Afficher plutôt comme un lien

×   Votre contenu précédent a été rétabli.   Vider l’éditeur

×   Vous ne pouvez pas directement coller des images. Envoyez-les depuis votre ordinateur ou insérez-les depuis une URL.

×
×
  • Créer...