Aller au contenu

[ROM] [4.4.2] KIT-KAT TINNO77_S9091

• 1 month later...

I have replaced 4 Android Apps included in beta3 (Android Keyboard, Calendar, Desk Clock and Messaging) to give this version a more of a newer Android Lollipop look. Apps included in this version are Google Keyboard, Google Calendar, Google Desk Clock and Google Messenger. Hence, you will get a more refined and modern look of Android.

Also, this version is Deodexed to keep more space for other system additions. You can install it over KK 4.4.2 ported by Qus1. Just wipe Dalvic Cache after installing it. No need to worry about your Data partition. However, making a backup will be better before installing it.

Please, give your input on any other inclusions in this beta for its refinement.

Download: KK_4.4.2_GoogleEdition

Modifié par Ali Agha
  • Like 3

Here are the screenshots!

Some features of these 4 apps:
1. Google keyboard has gestures functionality and 4 built in themes including 2 Material themes and 2 Holo
2. Google Calendar is more colorful and in accordance with the new Google interface
3. Google Desk Clock is more colorful then old Clock and has different colors for Day and Night. Also, alarm interface is more animated and smoother
4. Google Messenger is more refined then old messaging and has different color scheme for each texting thread

By the way beta3 is not a beta anymore, I guess that we should call it a complete ROM now!
Modifié par Ali Agha
  • Like 1

Seems awesome. Will install it as soon as possible ;)

Do you tkink it's possible to get lollipop notification panel ? It would be great :D

By the way beta3 is not a beta anymore, I guess that we should call it a complete ROM now!

Yes, title has been updated :)

• Like 1

Great :)

Nah, the notification panel lies in the SystemUI. I am currently using "Power Toggles" app on my Droid Maxx which enables multiple toggles on front notification panel. However, if there is an option of brightness panel like in Lollipop then our notification panel will get closer to lollipop's. I have suggested this on playstore but if a few more people ask for the same then the dev might add it in his next release. 

Other good lollipop apps are Lollipop Call and Floatify. Do give them a try, they worth it  B)

I forgot to mention that all the Google apps get updates from playstore when it is available. Hence, 4 apps that I have added will be updated in future if Google provides it.

Modifié par Ali Agha

Thank You !

I just installed it, and wiped dalvick after install and everything is OK.

I like new Messenger app !

Have a nice day :)

Merci !

L'installation par dessus la beta3, avec un wipe dalvick a fonctionné parfaitement.

J'aime bien la nouvelle appli Messenger.

Bonne journée :)

• Like 1

Hi! I just installed the beta3 and it seems to work pretty well, except that my cink peax is not able to detect the camera. Thus, I'd like to install the camera patch. The problem is, I cannot find how to activate mass storage. Among the other options I selected USB storage ("Stockage USB"), but it's not enough as I still cannot access it as a USB storage in the "This PC" ("Ce PC") folder. Under Jelly Bean I had to select something like "Connect USB" in a pop-up window, and this was how I got the function I wanted, but so far I haven't found the equivalent in this custom 4.4.2.... Maybe it's a trivial problem, but so far I couldn't find any solution on the web. Thanks a lot!!!

Modifié par JobAlLouarn

Hi! I just installed the beta3 and it seems to work pretty well, except that my cink peax is not able to detect the camera. Thus, I'd like to install the camera patch. The problem is, I cannot find how to activate mass storage. Among the other options I selected USB storage ("Stockage USB"), but it's not enough as I still cannot access it as a USB storage in the "This PC" ("Ce PC") folder. Under Jelly Bean I had to select something like "Connect USB" in a pop-up window, and this was how I got the function I wanted, but so far I haven't found the equivalent in this custom 4.4.2.... Maybe it's a trivial problem, but so far I couldn't find any solution on the web. Thanks a lot!!!

Hello,

It seems like a beta 3 specification. I have not installed it yet, I'm running 4.4.2 mod by jiyad and mass storage is present as well.

Furthermore, on stock rom, UMS is no more available since kitkat.

Modifié par frankee

@@Ali Agha Unfortunately, the messenger application does not support dual sim. Is it a matter of configuration only or it is a mess from the application?

Go into Settings>SIM management>Messaging and select your preferred SIM.

I just installed it, and wiped dalvick after install and everything is OK.

I like new Messenger app !

That's great. Have you tried to give any thread a color of your own choice. It's a great app with some colorful themes according to your liking. 

If you have connected your phone as USB Storage then you will find another option by dragging down the notification panel naming as "USB Connected". Click it and you will be asked to "Turn on USB Storage". Switch it on and that's it.

Bonjour,

Avez vous des problèmes avec le répertoire Music sur la carte sd et "google Play Music". Mes mp3 ne sont plus détectés :( 

Je pense que le problème est le même que pour déplacer les app vers la sd et du coup je ne peux pas profiter de l'espace de la carte SD pour stocker mes musiques. En utilisant FolderMount j'avais réglé le problème mais cela ne fonctionne plus depuis 2 semaines.

Si vous avez une solution ou info, je suis preneur.

Hi,

Do you have problems with the detection of the mp3 files stock on the sdcard and google play music?

I tried FolderMount to used the sdcard for my musics but it dosen't work since 2 weeks.

I would like to used the free space on my sdcard and not on my internal memory :/

If someone have a solution or tips.

Thanks

J'ai résolu mon problème en supprimant tous les fichiers .nomedia qui c'étaient créé je ne sais comment...

C’est tout de même problématique car les dossiers DCIM, music, etc etc sont systématiquement utilisées sur la mémoire interne.

La carte sd n'est vraiment pas utilisée par cette rom. Peut être que j'oublie quelques choses dans la configuration?

Autrement la ROM fonctionne très bien.

Merci pour le travail 

I deleted the .nomedia files to solved my problem.
For me, it's difficult to used normaly the phone without sd card usage. All datas are detected in the internal memory (DCIM, Music, ...) and it's not suffisant for a normal usage. Maybe i messed something in the configuration?

However, the ROM is very stable and work well.

Thanks for your work

For me, it's difficult to used normaly the phone without sd card usage. All datas are detected in the internal memory (DCIM, Music, ...) and it's not suffisant for a normal usage. Maybe i messed something in the configuration?

Search for MTK partition in this thread and increase your internal memory to 3GB and install the ROM again. However, my phone reads all my data placed on SD card. Yes, this ROM does not write on SD card. It is the native problem with the KitKat because it was made not to write anything on SD card by Google.

Modifié par Ali Agha

Thanks,

Yes i already have 3/4 GB for the ROM, but it's not enough for musics, pictures and others.

It's why i use FolderMount to redirect the default MUSIC and DCIM folder to the sd card.

We can used the sdcard if the application provide an option to change the default directory where we find the files, but it's not possible for many app like Google Play Music, Gallery, etc etc.

• 3 weeks later...

I think that this message didn't show up... Well, I avoided this problem in another way, but I will check it out when I have time. Thanks a lot for the answer in any case !! :)

If you have connected your phone as USB Storage then you will find another option by dragging down the notification panel naming as "USB Connected". Click it and you will be asked to "Turn on USB Storage". Switch it on and that's it.

New question: do you guys have trouble with the double SIM management? I think somehow my two SIM cards are intertwined by the OS... For instance, if I turn off my SIM card 1 in the SIM cards management panel, it's actually the SIM card 2 that will be turned off (I can see it on the small symbol on the SIM card representation). Some bug maybe? I can still do everything as long as both my SIM cards are activated, but it prevents me from deactivating either SIM card and keeping the other on.

Thanks again for all this work; this ROM is awesome!

added otg support in kernel, but i dont know any support otg at hardware level in peax? please if someone have otg cable, please check here is too many test parametrs

otg

battery settings from ics peax 

camera picture improved for 2 revisions (jb last version settings)

rt_monitor error in logcat fix ram-disk?

algorithm power for sd-card from ics kernel

gps settings , test parameter in kernel

cd-rom doesnt work, parametr in build.prop change to ro.sys.usb.bicr=no

removed pico tts app, now u can install the rom with partition system from ics, without update to jb size

testotgbuild

recomendation for use beta3, this is for tests only

Modifié par qus1

I've just flashed *beta3* with full wipe on a Cink Peax, working like a charm !!

I won't flash the test build 'coz it is not my phone sorry.

Thanks a lot for this port. 4.4.2 here, amazing after this while. Phone is snappy, battery was drained horribly fast, and it went from 50% to 30% with just a reboot lol But I guess it has to be calibrated so I'm fully charging it right now :)

Isn't there an option to show battery's percentage ? I can't find it.

Is it based on CM ? Following question is : are themes working ?

Modifié par Morak

Isn't there an option to show battery's percentage ? I can't find it.

Is it based on CM ? Following question is : are themes working ?

Battery percentage option should be in the settings. If it's not than it can still be activated by installing Xposed Installer and GravityBox(KK). 

No. It's pure AOSP ROM. Themes will work if you install Xposed Installer and HK Theme Manager and install Xthemes of your choice  ^_^

Battery percentage option should be in the settings. If it's not than it can still be activated by installing Xposed Installer and GravityBox(KK).

No. It's pure AOSP ROM. Themes will work if you install Xposed Installer and HK Theme Manager and install Xthemes of your choice ^_^

I didn't find it in the settings. I wish I didn't have to install third party mod.

Thanks for the info

Rejoignez la conversation

Vous pouvez poster maintenant et vous enregistrez plus tard. Si vous avez un compte, connectez-vous maintenant pour poster.

Invité
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Répondre à ce sujet…

×   Collé en tant que texte enrichi.   Coller en tant que texte brut à la place

Seulement 75 émoticônes maximum sont autorisées.

×   Votre lien a été automatiquement intégré.   Afficher plutôt comme un lien

×   Votre contenu précédent a été rétabli.   Vider l’éditeur

×   Vous ne pouvez pas directement coller des images. Envoyez-les depuis votre ordinateur ou insérez-les depuis une URL.

• Créer...