Aller au contenu

Recommended Posts

Posté(e)

Hi qus1,

 

I've installed your testotgbuild on my Peax, but I didn't manage to make it works (I mean: OTG, the rom boots without problem). I think Peax model do not have hardware requirements for OTG.

However, thank you for your KK rom, it works well on my Peax too.

  • 2 weeks later...
Posté(e)

added build with name beta4, small update 

both modifications camera is starting

fixed bug with random freeze the screen // more tests.

have a nice day everyone :)

  • Like 2
Posté(e)

Oops i forgot. I installed Ali aga Google edition version. Is your patch ok for this one also ?

Envoyé de mon CINK PEAX en utilisant Tapatalk

Posté(e)

Oops i forgot. I installed Ali aga Google edition version. Is your patch ok for this one also ?

Envoyé de mon CINK PEAX en utilisant Tapatalk

yeap, camera libs + kernel

  • Like 1
Posté(e)

Hi qus1,

 
Problem in beta4 : impossible to send MMS with attached image or audio file (+ button). No problem in beta3.
Error message : L'application "Documents" s'est arretee.
 
Can someone confirm ?
Posté(e)

 

Hi qus1,

 
Problem in beta4 : impossible to send MMS with attached image or audio file (+ button). No problem in beta3.
Error message : L'application "Documents" s'est arretee.
 
Can someone confirm ?

 

fix timezone back to the beta3 files timezone, feedback please

Posté(e)

Qus1 please when i connect my phone with PC i lose my ring and she return défaut ring "euphoria"

Envoyé de mon CINK PEAX en utilisant Tapatalk

Posté(e)

Qus1 please when i connect my phone with PC i lose my ring and she return défaut ring "euphoria"

Envoyé de mon CINK PEAX en utilisant Tapatalk

i dont see this problem. Mb because your ringtone from sd-card?

any more people with this bug?

Posté(e)

Hello, i only used beta3 to beta 4 and no problem with mms.

I had some freezes that needed reboot (extract battery).

I also have a problem with my default notification since google edition I think : the notification plays continuously, not just one time.

Posté(e)

Hi @@qus1,

 

Since beta3 I've hading problems answering incoming calls. Acutally when a call is received, it took 5 to 8 seconds to my phone to display the phone panel.

Do you, guys, have the same problem as mine?

 

Thanks

Posté(e)

Hi @@qus1,

Since beta3 I've hading problems answering incoming calls. Acutally when a call is received, it took 5 to 8 seconds to my phone to display the phone panel.

Do you, guys, have the same problem as mine?

Thanks

Yes the same

Another things, colour of number dialer how can i change it

Envoyé de mon CINK PEAX en utilisant Tapatalk

  • 2 weeks later...
Posté(e)

After wiping data an reinstalled the beta5, the problem of "respond to call phone" delay still remains.

Another thing, videos no longer disable lock screen. I get my screen locked during a video watch. Did I miss a configuration parameter?

Rejoignez la conversation

Vous pouvez poster maintenant et vous enregistrez plus tard. Si vous avez un compte, connectez-vous maintenant pour poster.

Invité
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Répondre à ce sujet…

×   Collé en tant que texte enrichi.   Coller en tant que texte brut à la place

  Seulement 75 émoticônes maximum sont autorisées.

×   Votre lien a été automatiquement intégré.   Afficher plutôt comme un lien

×   Votre contenu précédent a été rétabli.   Vider l’éditeur

×   Vous ne pouvez pas directement coller des images. Envoyez-les depuis votre ordinateur ou insérez-les depuis une URL.

×
×
  • Créer...