Aller au contenu

[ROM] 4.2.2 Port for Fly 443/Wiko Cink Peax/Intex Aqua Wonder (Fully Working)

may be i will upload my miui mod too i just start it ofc without front camera, after some days i have fight with camera but without result :) we are works with pratikmore but may be late 

gasston i really dont use test for camera cant said information about this :)

edit: works about miui stopped may be late because any fc :)

Modifié par qus1
  • Like 3

J'ai les gapps spécial miui mais seul le play store fonctionne et est installer. J'ai un fc quand je démarre. Je vais essayer de faire ce que tu m'as dit. Ça me permettra de virer tout ce qui parais inutile sur la carte sd. Je vais attendre aussi l'update miui qu'à annoncer pratikmore pour essayer avant voir si ça marche ;-)

Merci de ton aidd

Envoyer depuis mon Cink Peax sous MIUI

Je comprend pas, j'ai eu la meme chose que toi avant d'y installer les gapps. Depuis j'ai fais ce que je t'ai dis, et au moins j'ai pas 69 dossiers inutilisé

MIUI 3.9.13 

**************************** ROM information ******************** *************** 
ROM Name: MIUI V5-3.9.13 Dual sim,Dual standby 
Android version: Android 4.2.2
Fit models: Fly 443/Wiko Cink Peax/Intex Aqua Wonder
ROM Author: Pratikmore
ROM Size: 267 MB
Published: 2013/09/13

********** Note ****************************** ****************** *****

Note: 
1, please back up important files to avoid operating errors lead to accidental deletion 
2, mobile phone battery to be maintained at 50% more than 
3, Brush risk, be careful, if any problems caused by brush and I, Forum unrelated, but try to solve. 
4, Brush double clear before 
5, when you are willing to brush this package, you agree to the above on behalf of the first 3

**************************** ROM features ******************** *************** 
Features: 

Update Log:

[Recommended] this week, 
optimize the calendar default notification form to pop
the lock screen when optimized sliding down the status bar experience 

[Contact] 
repairing call recording lead contacts call history details page opens slow problem 

[Lock screen, status bar, notification bar] 
Optimization 1080P status bar size 
optimization lock screen slide the status bar down to experience 

[Desktop] 
Optimization updated impression notesmillet mall and under the kitchen Perfect Icon 
optimization allows the user to delete operators to customize the machine operator on the desktop shortcut to the entrance 

[music] 
optimize new playlist name can not be a list of the same name with the system and can not be meaningless symbols such as space
optimization has been added to the list of music songs , prompted 
optimization in the "select track" interface, without the song, it shows no picture prompts 
optimization for the first time to enter the online music pop Disclaimer way before 
optimization is playing page menu prohibited. ape and. flac format to Ringtone 
Fix to open the "Now Playing page Steady" switch, by the switch to the horizontal screen vertical screen, the screen will turn off problem 
fixes some cases, vertical screen mode does not display the cover issues 
fixed in landscape mode to connect computers, operation SD card, the list does not refresh problem 
repair using the "Filter By Folder", the folder shows song number and the actual number of songs inconsistencies 
repair cover songs embedded in portrait mode and landscape mode display different problems 
repairing home interface problems sometimes no fillet 
repair page list of songs being played, paused song is clicked, the problem from the beginning to play the song 

[Download Manager] 
Fix download task icon shows the wrong question 

[browser] 
Close window animation optimization 

[recorder] 
optimize recording, the red bar shows the battery status bar, Wi-Fi and signal information 

[Calendar] 
Optimization calendar changed to the default form of notification popups 

] [Network Assistant 
icon Peas repair small issues with incorrect 

[Access Restrictions] 
optimize the call record notes, if the notes are set to privacy protection applications, the black screen is no longer repeatedly asked to enter the password privacy protection 

Download Link : http://rapidshare.com/share/3A52F5F5441E2C5DAD671F246E4FCD39

How to flash the rom

1) Boot into recovery

2) Wipe data,cache & dalvik cache

3) Flash the rom

4) Reboot

• Like 3

MIUI 3.9.13 

**************************** ROM information ******************** *************** 

ROM Name: MIUI V5-3.9.13 Dual sim,Dual standby 

Android version: Android 4.2.2

Fit models: Fly 443/Wiko Cink Peax/Intex Aqua Wonder

ROM Author: Pratikmore

ROM Size: 267 MB

Published: 2013/09/13

********** Note ****************************** ****************** *****

Note: 

1, please back up important files to avoid operating errors lead to accidental deletion 

2, mobile phone battery to be maintained at 50% more than 

3, Brush risk, be careful, if any problems caused by brush and I, Forum unrelated, but try to solve. 

4, Brush double clear before 

5, when you are willing to brush this package, you agree to the above on behalf of the first 3

**************************** ROM features ******************** *************** 

Features: 

Update Log:

[Recommended] this week, 

optimize the calendar default notification form to pop

the lock screen when optimized sliding down the status bar experience 

[Contact] 

repairing call recording lead contacts call history details page opens slow problem 

[Lock screen, status bar, notification bar] 

Optimization 1080P status bar size 

optimization lock screen slide the status bar down to experience 

[Desktop] 

Optimization updated impression notesmillet mall and under the kitchen Perfect Icon 

optimization allows the user to delete operators to customize the machine operator on the desktop shortcut to the entrance 

[music] 

optimize new playlist name can not be a list of the same name with the system and can not be meaningless symbols such as space

optimization has been added to the list of music songs , prompted 

optimization in the "select track" interface, without the song, it shows no picture prompts 

optimization for the first time to enter the online music pop Disclaimer way before 

optimization is playing page menu prohibited. ape and. flac format to Ringtone 

Fix to open the "Now Playing page Steady" switch, by the switch to the horizontal screen vertical screen, the screen will turn off problem 

fixes some cases, vertical screen mode does not display the cover issues 

fixed in landscape mode to connect computers, operation SD card, the list does not refresh problem 

repair using the "Filter By Folder", the folder shows song number and the actual number of songs inconsistencies 

repair cover songs embedded in portrait mode and landscape mode display different problems 

repairing home interface problems sometimes no fillet 

repair page list of songs being played, paused song is clicked, the problem from the beginning to play the song 

[Download Manager] 

Fix download task icon shows the wrong question 

[browser] 

Close window animation optimization 

[recorder] 

optimize recording, the red bar shows the battery status bar, Wi-Fi and signal information 

[Calendar] 

Optimization calendar changed to the default form of notification popups 

] [Network Assistant 

icon Peas repair small issues with incorrect 

[Access Restrictions] 

optimize the call record notes, if the notes are set to privacy protection applications, the black screen is no longer repeatedly asked to enter the password privacy protection 

Download Link : http://rapidshare.com/share/3A52F5F5441E2C5DAD671F246E4FCD39

How to flash the rom

1) Boot into recovery

2) Wipe data,cache & dalvik cache

3) Flash the rom

4) Reboot

Whaa Thanks Pratikmore ! You do a great work for this new version and the post is clear ;) I'll try this one today and I'll give you a feedback ! :)

Bonjour, quelqu'un pourrait-il uploader la dernière version de MIUI sur un autre hébergeur que rapidshare s'il vous plait ? Parce que ça DL à 3,7ko/s chez moi...

Thank's Pratikmore for this new update.

Same problem, download from rapidshare is so slow, 3.7ko/s... So if someone could upload it anywhere else it would be great!

J'ai dl la nouvelle rom MIUI, j'ai formater ma carte sd via CWM, là je suis en train de copier les fichiers importants dessus, je flash, et je vous ferai un retour après ;)

Well I tried new Miui version.

Full wipes, installation ok.

But same problem as before, no way to connect the phone to the Internet. I tried reboots, different wlan networks, but nothing fixes it. 

I checked the advanced settings of wlan, IP adress is not available, is it normal?

This phone works fine with other ROMs, what else could I try? It's strange no one gets same problem.

Edit: I found the problem! WPS wasn't activated on my router, so everythin is fine now! But I don't know why my previous ROM didn't need a WPS connexion with same router...

Modifié par Elhinder

Bonjour, quelqu'un pourrait-il uploader la dernière version de MIUI sur un autre hébergeur que rapidshare s'il vous plait ? Parce que ça DL à 3,7ko/s chez moi...

Thank's Pratikmore for this new update.

Il faut s'enregistrer et se connecté avec le compte avant de télécharger.

Installation ok, boot ok, wi-fi ok, data ok, I install my app with play store because i fail with the backup with titanium backup (I delete all my save data ^^'). First things i see, after boot, i choose french language, but 90% of the rom is in english and chinese. So for the moment i let the english language because it is more complete. No more fc on the gallery. I'll do some more test later.

Installation ok, boot ok, wi-fi ok, data ok. Je ré-installe mes apk depuis le play-store parce que j'ai supprimé sans faire attention les sauvegardes applis et données ^^'. Première chose que je constate au boot, la rom est à 90% en anglais et en chinois malgré le choix de la langue française. Du coup je suis en anglais parce que c'est la langue la plus complete sur la rom. Plus de fc sur la galerie. Je ferai d'autres tests plus tard.

PS : même en passant par more_locale2 toujours des bout en chinois (notamment le lockscreen) et en anglais.

Modifié par xxpunkmetalxx

I will provide you canvas 4 rom with features soon...like

lock screen biggrin.gif blow air biggrin.gif

-Smart Gesture

-Mi Lock
-Borqs Music (only application open on click widgets and play in background)smile.gif

-Settings menu which allows to have different ringtones for dual sim i.e different ringtone for both the sim

Modifié par pratikmore

Beta 7:

Avez-vous des photos de bonne qualité sur vos contacts ?

Bizarrement m'a photo et celle de mes favoris sont bien, mais tous les autres sont horribles (pire qu'avec ICS).

Cela fonctionnait très bien en 4.1

Beta 7:
Do you have any good quality photos of your contacts?
Oddly my picture and favorites are good, but all the others are horrible (worse than with ICS).
This worked fine in 4.1

Ok Navet! Je me rappelai plus de ce que Qus avait parlé, c'est pour ça qu'a part le dalvik et le cache j'ai rien wipe. Mais perso ça m'a crée aucun conflit, ni quoi que ce soit comme pb, c'est déjà bien! Lol

Je pense qu'il conseillait un full wipe, histoire de voir si tout fonctionnait bien et que les modifications soient bien prise en compte :)

D'ailleurs, je viens de passer à la bêta 7 ce matin. RAS pour le moment, je vais la tester dans la journée :)

Titanium backup did ok for me on last Miui, only some fails for installs (I could install those apps through market afterwards) and very few FC (Eurosport.com, so nothing too important).

Some chinese caracters and small fixes to do on translations, but ROM remains ok to use.

Nice work Pratikmore!

Salut, 

C'est vraiment cool a la vitesse que les choses avance,entre la 4.2.2 stock et la MIUI,car je vous lis au jour le jour,mais dégoûter de ne pas pouvoir tester en même temps,car mon peax est en SAV,vivement son retour.  Merci à Pratikmore et QUS1 et la communauté pour les tests.

Hi,

It's really cool to speed things advance between the stock and MIUI 4.2.2 because I read you from day to day, but disgust not able to test at the same time as my peax is SAV strongly his return. And thank you to Pratikmore QUS1 and community for testing.

Beta 7:

Avez-vous des photos de bonne qualité sur vos contacts ?

Bizarrement m'a photo et celle de mes favoris sont bien, mais tous les autres sont horribles (pire qu'avec ICS).

Cela fonctionnait très bien en 4.1

En général, ce genre de soucis est du à une restauration des contacts après une sauvegarde dans la mémoire du téléphone ou la sd :)

Je constate un nouveau bug sur les appel, je reçoit un appel même si je fait le geste pour décroché ça ne décroche pas et après quand je tente d’appelé ça ne se connecte pas aux réseaux alors que je peut envoyer des sms ! J'y comprend rien, ça marchait nickel sur la première version de MIUI. Je retourne sur la première MIUI du coup.

En général, ce genre de soucis est du à une restauration des contacts après une sauvegarde dans la mémoire du téléphone ou la sd :)

Négatif, j'ai aucun contacts en sim n'y sur sd. à l'install tout est rapatrié de google ou j'ai mis chaque photo en bonne qualité. je pense que celà viens de la rom, mais j'attend confirmation des utilisateurs de la beta7

About Miui ROM: data "signal" is always here on status bar, even if data is turned out. Sometimes data turned on without being asked, and is always turned on when phone boots.

Close to network signal, roaming signal is always here, even if turned in settings.

Waves in sound with Google Play Music, and sound less powerful than before.

Modifié par Elhinder

Rejoignez la conversation

Vous pouvez poster maintenant et vous enregistrez plus tard. Si vous avez un compte, connectez-vous maintenant pour poster.

Invité
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Répondre à ce sujet…

×   Collé en tant que texte enrichi.   Coller en tant que texte brut à la place

Seulement 75 émoticônes maximum sont autorisées.

×   Votre lien a été automatiquement intégré.   Afficher plutôt comme un lien

×   Votre contenu précédent a été rétabli.   Vider l’éditeur

×   Vous ne pouvez pas directement coller des images. Envoyez-les depuis votre ordinateur ou insérez-les depuis une URL.

• Créer...